The Lucky Few are recruiting!

533813857_Luckyfewlogocolour.thumb.jpg.f

Are you looking for a new home? Maybe you want to try a new flavour of ice cream? Or maybe, just maybe, you had a really lucky 2,400m one shot kill, and you want to join a clan that also gets lucky far too often...

The Lucky Few are pleased to announce that we are now open for new membership applications.

Recently formed as an international gaming community, TLF is both a competitive and casual gaming group primarily playing War Thunder, with a mixture of serving and non-serving personnel. Should you be looking for an active community to be part of, one that prides itself on transparency, communication and honesty, then go to our website: www.theluckyfewgaming.com, to find our forum pages, or join our teamspeak (213.104.156.20:9998).

We accept applications from around the world from players who are 18+ and use TeamSpeak as their communications platform.

Any questions, please feel free to ask in here, on our forums or meet us in our TeamSpeak.

Regards

Armen

TLF Council.

Edited by Armensyths
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Welcome to The Lucky Few! This is your friendly TLF recruiter, at your service. To add to @Armensyths message above, you'll find our TeamSpeak address here: 213.104.156.20:9998 . It's of course also linked on our website.

I'll be hapy to answer any questions there or on this forum (preferably by PM). 

Last but not least I'm delighted to inform you that, although most members are currently playing on PC (Windows or Linux), our Squadron does accept console players as well.

Edited by Kasukaru
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Some UK people didn't win on the National Lottery last night.....

But that doesn't mean you can't feel lucky in TLF! Come on over and have a chat with us!

Also, looking to have an active community on Microsoft Flight Simulator when it launches if anyone is interested?

Regards

Armen

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 14/11/2020 at 13:54, Ovinus said:

Recruitment is still open. 

Come join us, if you are looking for a very fun environment to play your favourite games in. We have lots of very experienced and knowledgeable players willing to teach all aspects of the game.

Greetings. I am looking for it, indeed. But do you guys still play any much War Thunder these days?

Because it sounds just like my kind of company. For one, i indeed use TS, and i really dislike Discord. Further, i expect to do plenty WT next two months, and i've been without any squadron fair long while. Even further, i very much like what i read in this topic, sounds like i'd fit right in. You can expect me dropping by in TS in about few hours. And thank you for creating this topic for folks like me to see your squadron in the forum. Much appreciated.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, and thank you for accepting me.

On 20/11/2020 at 14:06, Fins_FinsT said:

But do you guys still play any much War Thunder these days?

Hey Fins, I just got back to it after a pause. My way to handle this insane WT grinding is to take my breaks as I like, ignoring the WT marketing machine which imo is going astray. I don't let a game dictate how to spend my time or money.

Edited by RO_Joker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the New Year fast approaching, why not start 2021 feeling lucky!

The Lucky Few are still recruiting, and happy to accept applications from players all around the world! 

We just completed our 6 month founding event, where squadron members won GE totaling 13,500! So if you feel like you need a bit of luck in your life, come check out The Lucky Few!

*TLF are not responsible for bad luck on any national lottery events or gambling...we specialize in gaming luck.

Edited by Armensyths

• 2 weeks later...

We are still recruiting pilots and tankers indeed. We also started playing SqB once or twice in the weekend and have been doing really well. So if you enjoy a no nonsense friendly team, join us!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

As every other squadron here we too are still looking for pilots, tankers and the odd boater. It doesn't matter whether you're new and inexperienced, a returning player like me or a veteran who played for 7 years straight, we offer comradeship, friendships and lots of fun to make the grind more enjoyable. 

Just apply already.

medal medal

• 2 weeks later...