Stona

War Thunder "Regia Marina" - Changelog

I wish addition of new premium vehicles like those three tanks yesterday warranted a separate news item on the website. I bought them when I saw them, I like lower tier premiums, but I should have seen them prominently announced on the website instead of accidentally bumping into them in the tech trees of those nations that I do not play every day or even week. Better marketing yields better profits.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

20 hours ago, Rclz said:

Are the changes to T-64B, T-80B and T-72A armor buffs or nerfs? It's probably a good idea to include the previous value of armor as well as the new one in the patchnotes.

I dont know about the others, but T-72A got armor buffed with kinetic shells, before update german shells needed about 340-350mm pen, now it's 400-410, so leo premium can have little problems going through UFP

medal

Hello so I just wanted to know for his: Some player icons available with modern vehicles have been temporarily removed. When will we finally have new access to the modern profile image?

sorry if I am in the wrong place to ask this 

medal medal

Since Regia Marina you cant drop bombs on Arado after spawning to R3. This is simply a bug caused by bomb targeting option. When you send an atgm with R3 it automaticly targets the ground and you can only disable it on R3. If you were to die and spawn with Arado right afterwards you simply get bomb release permission message on the screen. And whatever you do you can neither drop bombs nor disable the targeting mark. So you simply cant drop bombs anywhere besides the marked point. This is a bug that needs to be solved.

For the record i have set disable sight etc and it does not work on Arado. It only works with ATGM vehicles.

Bug is happening on ground RB.

My ATGM button is Space and its only set to ATGM for both planes and helis.

My Sight stabilization button is F and disable button F2. So both in planes with atgms and helis i can use the marking with F and disable it with F2 button. Yet the space button is also marking the spot/sight stabilizating. This is normal on helis but this shouldnt be option for planes released ATGM s. I ve already got killed 3 times cuz of this on my Arado. I also have a 40 secs dying highlight video i can upload to show the bug on video if mods want it.

This is the ingame message;

image.png.a3036df36f355e129f909a062853cb

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal