sam0ja

Are you going to fix top TIER* sim?

As can be seen, in the last few months, the Russians have been constantly dominating the top tier sim.
Why?
My view:
Russian helicopters can immediately act on both tanks and enemy helicopters when taking off, so they don't even need SPAA, and because of the fuse in missiles, they can easily shoot down even planes.
Since they have more tanks, they easily dominate the ground as well.
Russia's Spaa 2S6 can also destroy tanks on the move, while ADATS must stop firing, and other Nato SPAA cant even kill a tank, so they have an advantage here as well.
Russian Spaa costs 250SP, while the only SPAA which has the range to oppose (10km) to shoot down Russian heli is ADATS and costs 300SP ?! so after taking HELI + tank or ADATS you have to give up something, you only have 1 spawn left
So the Russians can spawn Heli + MBT + SPAA and every vehicle is able to bring everything down, while other nations can't (Japanese don't even have a functional spa)
Repair cost of Russian vehicles is the cheapest as well,  especially airplanes, the starting price is 20,000 SL, while for others is 28,000 and even up to 34,000 SL the starting price! for a vehicle not fully upgraded!
not to mention the reflection of glass inside helicopters and planes, which everyone has except the Russians for some reason?
So does anyone from Gaijin play their own game at all and do you see what's going on?
Immediately after the implementation of the new sim mode, I gave a suggestion on how to improve some things, but obviously this European forum (and not the Russian one) is only used to write nonsense here, without any effect on the development of the game.
I really don't understand what's wrong with the Russian mentality, why can't you play fair, why is a special treatment for you all the time, what's wrong with you?

Edited by sam0ja
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Persian__Warrior said:

Well, it's actually top "tier".
but given the current situation it's in, calling it "tear" isn't that far off either ... 

Sorry english is not my 1st lng. :(
Certainly there is no point in what we are writing here, no one is reading anyway

Edited by sam0ja

20 hours ago, Daniel_the_Tank said:

I haven't really won much as a russian player. I am most upset about spawning and being sniped at 5km from helicopters. Get rid of that aspect of ground battles. I agree with the SL issue as well. Every tier should be about the same cost. 

Are you sure you played sim battles? this is just on of the typical days in top tier.632638982_shot2020_05_0718_50_39.thumb.j

On 02/07/2020 at 15:38, sam0ja said:

I really don't understand what's wrong with the Russian mentality, why can't you play fair, why is a special treatment for you all the time, what's wrong with you?

I really dont understand what's wrong with WT community mentality or should i call it "western mentality" every broken aspect and unbalance in this game is immediately blamed on "Russian bias"....
What now you want Lots of Soviet "OP" tanks removed? for your own pleasure, like they did in the other lower event. Btw have u played the t64/l44 event? where almost all games are easily won by nato side. becasue of great "balance".... Like u use a t64 and shot at a 3-4 freaking times at Rooikat or a AMX30 RC and no hull break? but we go make tons of threads complaining about 906 not hull breaking..... 

Edited by Abadai
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal

Leopard A1A1 L44 event is a mess ... there is no SPAA on soviet lineup ...
ZSU-57 lacks a radar, and ZSU-23 in addition to lacking a search radar, doesn't even have enough range to deal with helicopters ...
I would love to play nato side on that event but it's virtually impossible, nato side is so OP that nobody wants to play soviet side ... so queue is very one sided ... you have like 3 people on soviet side in the queue and 60 people on nato side in the queue ...

Edited by Persian__Warrior
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

And don't even get me started on tanks ... every nato nation gets multiple tanks with thermals ... on soviet side only chinese m60 and ZTZ59 get themal, the first one shouldn't even be there (because it's indistinguishable from american one for planes and tanks at medium and long range ...) and russians only get bmp-3 with thermal, and its atgms are utter garbage ... the atgm supposed to be one of the best in the game, but you need like 4 to kill one leopard ... and you have 26 seconds reload ... and they even nerfed the 30mm apds to keep nato side happy ...

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

11 hours ago, Persian__Warrior said:

Leopard A1A1 L44 event is a mess ... there is no SPAA on soviet lineup ...
ZSU-57 lacks a radar, and ZSU-23 in addition to lacking a search radar, doesn't even have enough range to deal with helicopters ...
I would love to play nato side on that event but it's virtually impossible, nato side is so OP that nobody wants to play soviet side ... so queue is very one sided ... you have like 3 people on soviet side in the queue and 60 people on nato side in the queue ...

As for the smaller sim (t-64 and A1A1 simulators), I completely agree that it is also unbalanced. It is necessary for someone from Gaijin to start playing the simulator and to actively participate in balancing the game, and it would be best to add some new mods.

396/5000

I would like to add that the Russians in this sim have the best helicopters, with ATGMs of  range of 4 km and NATO have 3 km max range, as well as having MG which gives them a big advantage in meeting 1 on 1 with  Nato heli, which most do not have MG. They also have airplanes with a 3 tons bomb that surely kills everything where it falls, not to mention how efficient they are for shooting down helicopters, with rear and front cannons.
problem is Russian spoiled children don't want to use all that, they just want to hide the whole game and win from their spawn, doing nothing
Edited by sam0ja

15 hours ago, Abadai said:

I really dont understand what's wrong with WT community mentality or should i call it "western mentality" every broken aspect and unbalance in this game is immediately blamed on "Russian bias"....
What now you want Lots of Soviet "OP" tanks removed? for your own pleasure, like they did in the other lower event. Btw have u played the t64/l44 event? where almost all games are easily won by nato side. becasue of great "balance".... Like u use a t64 and shot at a 3-4 freaking times at Rooikat or a AMX30 RC and no hull breach? but we go make tons of threads complaining about 906 not hull breaking..... 

i'm talking about the daily sim battle. From the price of the repair costs, through the glare in the cabins everything is in russian favor.  It's clear that something is wrong, whether you want to admit it or not ... and since you know some things, you seem to know what I'm talking about. Another very important thing, only Russian players, with Russian names Cyrillic and Russian flags all over the tank(as if they are very proud, I don't know just what they should be proud of and other countries shouldn't be?), will see that  ignore 3 caps and they go straight to the spawn to spawncamp, its the communist mentality knows nothing else but about the not fair and perverted gameplay, hiding out of the map and hiding behind his spawn, basically never play normal.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Abadai said:

Yes, there are so many broken features and they don’t all stack up in favour of USSR/RU. Sure, Russian aircraft seem strangely immune to BS canopy reflections (although I hear one at least might get this - none of the ones I fly seem affected though), but that’s probably because most Russian aircraft have been in the game since before Gaijin worked out how to implement BS canopy reflections.  They’d nailed it by the time they got to the Me 410, however.  The thermals v no-thermals top tier line up proves it doesn’t always stack in favour of RU.

• Upvote 3
medal

13 hours ago, sam0ja said:

Another very important thing, only Russian players, with Russian names Cyrillic and Russian flags all over the tank(as if they are very proud, I don't know just what they should be proud of and other countries shouldn't be?), 

This is important for you really? Is that how you think? I have seen Polish (with polish flags), Arabs with Arabs names, Saudi flags, Egyptian flags on thier tank. Everyone has the right to be proud of his country or another country.... This has nothing to do with balancing and how broken high tier is.

, will see that  ignore 3 caps and they go straight to the spawn to spawncamp, its the communist mentality knows nothing else but about the not fair and perverted gameplay, hiding out of the map and hiding behind his spawn, basically never play normal.

I have over 8000 battles in SIM and this style of playing, pushing to the spawn camp saw it on alot of players from all nations use it, not only "communists' lol.... I also do it too sometimes and im not Russian nor a communist. This has nothing to do with communist mentality. leave useless crappy politics aside. I know lots of Russian players who are very good SIM players and lame bad ones who like to spawn camp, same for for players who from other countries.

i'm talking about the daily sim battle. From the price of the repair costs, through the glare in the cabins everything is in russian favor.  It's clear that something is wrong, whether you want to admit it or not ... 

What repair cost? Are you talking about? tank repair cost? Because T80U repair cost 11k while the Type 90b is 5800. and other nato tanks have the same repair cost or lower or slightly higher so its not only "Russian tanks". So i donno what your tanking about. maybe im missing something. The only nation that has high repair cost is the French (i donno why) but i don't see them complaining. As for the glare. That's old and its on lower BR planes too, we reported many times for 2 years and still nothing. What you are saying, has nothing to do with favoring russians. Never is and never was. If they wanted to favor Soviet they would put The t64A against the Leopard 1 and not a 15 years newer Leopard A1A1 L44 for example. 

Edited by Abadai
medal medal medal

10 hours ago, sam0ja said:

As for the smaller sim (t-64 and A1A1 simulators), I completely agree that it is also unbalanced. It is necessary for someone from Gaijin to start playing the simulator and to actively participate in balancing the game, and it would be best to add some new mods.

Wait what? weren't you saying "Russian mentality, why can't you play fair, why is a special treatment 

medal medal medal

12 hours ago, IKG51_Lennox said:

Who would have thought that Samoja is crying again if he loses way too many battles ... One of the most toxic Simulator Players can't handle when he loses, amazing :D 

Imagine if each and one of us, who gets 5-12 defeats in a row will start making threads demanding the other side be nerfed, fixed, removed, etc..... ah what a mess...

8 hours ago, Kernow1346 said:

Yes, there are so many broken features and they don’t all stack up in favour of USSR/RU. Sure, Russian aircraft seem strangely immune to BS canopy reflections (although I hear one at least might get this - none of the ones I fly seem affected though), but that’s probably because most Russian aircraft have been in the game since before Gaijin worked out how to implement BS canopy reflections.  They’d nailed it by the time they got to the Me 410, however.  The thermals v no-thermals top tier line up proves it doesn’t always stack in favour of RU.

I agree 100%

Edited by Abadai
medal medal medal

All helicopters in sim should spawn with the engine off, just like planes do.

This by itself would help the problem of helicopters getting 5+ kills before a jet can even take off or an SPAA can get to cover and starting looking for them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal

On 03/07/2020 at 00:38, sam0ja said:

Why?

Just some information for you...

If you have a non-SSD drive in your machine, add another 2 minutes to you joining a match.

If you have 'Join in progress matches' enabled, that can add another 5 minutes up.

All of this will make the enemy have a larger advantage, and you'll find that your match is literally over when you just spawned.

And even though when you jump in and spawn and you only see those tanks around you being those 'in', you can still be in late as that rendering is proximity based for the start of it or something along that line.

I really do think that late joiners don't realise how late they are joining and assume that spawn campers rushed there every time when they are merely joining late.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

20 minutes ago, FlyingDoctor said:

Just some information for you...

If you have a non-SSD drive in your machine, add another 2 minutes to you joining a match.

If you have 'Join in progress matches' enabled, that can add another 5 minutes up.

All of this will make the enemy have a larger advantage, and you'll find that your match is literally over when you just spawned.

And even though when you jump in and spawn and you only see those tanks around you being those 'in', you can still be in late as that rendering is proximity based for the start of it or something along that line.

I really do think that late joiners don't realise how late they are joining and assume that spawn campers rushed there every time when they are merely joining late.

Even when I spawn in my jet at the very start of the match (~15 seconds or so after the clock starts is the earliest you can spawn).

By the time I spool the engine up and get in the air the Kas and Mis usually have multiples kills each, record so far had been one Ka-52 with 5 kills before my wheels were off the runway.

Helicopters should spawn with the engine off.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Paul__C said:

All helicopters in sim should spawn with the engine off, just like planes do.

This by itself would help the problem of helicopters getting 5+ kills before a jet can even take off or an SPAA can get to cover and starting looking for them.

We all need to be like Paul here and start coming up with solutions!

Because honestly, I'm getting annoyed by the amount of new threads that keep popping up here about helicopters that need nerfing, or whine threads about the Ka-50 or Ka-52. It's counter productive and it doesn't resolve the actual issue with top-tier SB GF. We all know there are many problems that need to be addressed in top-tier, but throwing hissy fits to demand the removal of helicopters (or certain models) is just ignoring the real core problem.

If you remove the Ka-50 or the Ka-52, it's only going to allow the Apaches, the Tiger UHT, and the G-LYNX to dominate in its place with their ATGMs. That will shift the meta in NATOs favor; nothing is fixed and the cycle continues. The core problem we all can agree is that it's too easy for anyone to spawn in with a helicopter, just hover over the helipad and spam ATGMs during the first minute of the match. That is the problem that needs to be focused on first. Not a certain nation or helicopter model!

Maybe on top of the engine off suggestion, perhaps increase the spawn cost when using ATGMs. Just like the spawn changed that was introduced in RB. That can help cut back on entire teams being filled with helicopters during the start of the match.

Edited by I_Termx_I
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

30 minutes ago, I_Termx_I said:

Maybe on top of the engine off suggestion, perhaps increase the spawn cost when using ATGMs. Just like the spawn changed that was introduced in RB. That can help cut back on entire teams being filled with helicopters during the start of the match.

I'm not sure about SP increase, currently you can only spawn 2 helicopters in and nothing else or 1 helicopter and 1 other vehicle of any kind. This seems fairly balanced to me.

The issue is that helicopters can take off and start firing atgms at tanks that have barely loaded in yet, nevermind trying to get to any cover.

Spawning helicopters with the engine off and removing the AA on the forward helipad would actually make helicopters fairly balanced at all levels in Sim.

medal medal medal

5 hours ago, I_Termx_I said:

We all need to be like Paul here and start coming up with solutions!

Because honestly, I'm getting annoyed by the amount of new threads that keep popping up here about helicopters that need nerfing, or whine threads about the Ka-50 or Ka-52. It's counter productive and it doesn't resolve the actual issue with top-tier SB GF.

Exactly.  It’s not the Ka, it’s stupid game design.  The engine start alone would greatly help, as it would give time for tanks to disperse and aircraft to at least start rolling down the runway.  Removing the forward spawn or moving it back to beyond ATGM range of enemy spawns would also help, so helicopters have to actually move somewhere just like everyone else.

• Upvote 1
medal

1 hour ago, Kernow1346 said:

Exactly.  It’s not the Ka, it’s stupid game design.  The engine start alone would greatly help, as it would give time for tanks to disperse and aircraft to at least start rolling down the runway.  Removing the forward spawn or moving it back to beyond ATGM range of enemy spawns would also help, so helicopters have to actually move somewhere just like everyone else.

well yeah it's not ka-50/52 ... it's vikhr ...
other helicopters have a very low chance of killing ka-50/52 ... and even jets face great danger when attacking it, where as e.g. apaches are almost defenseless when they get attacked by jets ...
and it can shoot down incoming SPAA missiles rather easily ... once an adats shot at me 8 times, i shot down his missile every time, and he ran out of missiles and i still had 4 more ...

6 hours ago, Paul__C said:

I'm not sure about SP increase, currently you can only spawn 2 helicopters in and nothing else or 1 helicopter and 1 other vehicle of any kind. This seems fairly balanced to me.

The issue is that helicopters can take off and start firing atgms at tanks that have barely loaded in yet, nevermind trying to get to any cover.

Spawning helicopters with the engine off and removing the AA on the forward helipad would actually make helicopters fairly balanced at all levels in Sim.

They should definitely remove AA from forward heli bases. on some maps heli bases are so near the battlefield that even when you are flying above the battlefield heli base AA will shoot at you ...

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, Persian__Warrior said:

well yeah it's not ka-50/52 ... it's vikhr ...
other helicopters have a very low chance of killing ka-50/52 ... and even jets face great danger when attacking it ...
and it can shoot down incoming SPAA missiles rather easily ...

Jets's are mostly safe against Kas unless you approach them from the front like this: 

In this instance I just thought the ka-50 was pre-occupied with tanks and I'd be able to get in close enough for guns. 

The issue is when I'm rolling down the runway and half my team is already dead I don't really have the luxury of taking the time to set up properly.

I'm currently running tests on start-up times for the top tier helis and so far it seems to be a pretty flat 40-45 seconds for each.

This should be a pretty good number to let tanks spawn in and start making it to cover and let SPAAs get oriented and planes take off. 

The other way to do it is only let helicopters with <4km range atgms spawn in the near base. 

Edited by Paul__C
medal medal medal

Just now, Paul__C said:

Jets's are mostly safe against Kas unless you approach them from the front like this: 

In this instance I just thought the ka-50 was pre-occupied with tanks and I'd be able to get in close enough for guns. 

The issue is when I'm rolling down the runway and half my team is already dead I don't really have the luxury of taking the time to set up properly.

it takes just a second for a helicopter to turn around and face you frontally ... 
sometimes i flank and move close enough to enemy airfield and shoot enemy aircrafts as they are taking off or shortly after takeoff ... vikhr has 10km range and proximity fuse, so it's as easy as pressing two buttons and waiting for a few seconds ...

medal medal medal

14 minutes ago, Persian__Warrior said:

sometimes i flank and move close enough to enemy airfield and shoot enemy aircrafts as they are taking off or shortly after takeoff ... vikhr has 10km range and proximity fuse, so it's as easy as pressing two buttons and waiting for a few seconds ...

That's an awfully scummy move, and exactly why we need SAMs on the airfield at top tier.

medal medal medal