Noobtanker

Looking for a SQUAD (i can't speak on discord)

Hi everybody , am looking for a quad to try the word war mod and try to get the reward vehicules , am a new player (3/4 month) and i can be present every day at least for the first week of the mod .

If there is a squad that would accept a newbie that would be awsome , i don't have top tier tanks , i only managed to go up to 5.3 russia and 3.7 US / 4.0 germany .

I can't be vocaly present on discord but i can listen and chat .

Have a great day .

wrong spot on the from but np Welcome to 5th Panzer Division Wiking =WKG= We are a squadron of people looking to have fun in War Thunder, you don't need to be a die-hard player to join us. As long as you have a good attitude and are willing to play with others, then we're the squadron for you! We currently have members from all around the world such as; EU, US and AU. We hold weekly squadron battles every Saturday and Sunday. Depending on our member count it could be expanded further. Some of our members participate on World War mode, however we do not as of yet designate commanders. Requirements: Min BR: 3.7. Axis or allies: Preferably axis, but allies are okay. Discord: https://discord.gg/UwxnFkb (mic not required) Activity: At least once a week. Once you join our discord you are required to fill out our small members form of 9 questions so we can do our official recruitment to let you join our ranks. We hope to see you in-game!

• Like 1
medal