Sign in to follow this  
Nemesis_one

When will the chat be fixed?

Hi,

As you must be well aware, the chat function has been broken since a couple of months ago. I and a majority of players assumed that this was a temporary glitch, but now we regrettably have come to realize that it is a permanent problem.

This unfortunately means that we can't communicate with players in WT and there are, for example, a number of players that I would have liked to congratulate and encourage for their great efforts that still are unaware of my admiration.

So my question to the team is when we can expect that this extremely fundamental bug in the game can be fixed? 

Best regards,

//Nem_1

medal medal medal

Hi,

I personally have not experienced such a bug... so I would recommend you report it if it is indeed an unintended issue (like not a chat ban or something) once the bug reporting section properly opens again. You can also PM a Technical Moderator about it if you would like to ask about it. List of Tech mods is below.

Notice on the bug reporting section being closed, as well as information on the changes and when it will be opened again, is below.

Cheers