Sign in to follow this  
Zen_Tsai

Naval AB 348k Silver Lions Patrol Boat match at 3.0

I started playing a few months ago, and my favorite mode so far is Naval with patrol boats at 3.0. 

I have a US lineup consisting of:

• Elco 77 ft PT-59 (3.0)
  • Elco 80 ft PT-556 (3.0 premium)
  • Elco 80 ft PT-565 (3.0)
  • Elco 80 ft PT-314 (2.7)
  • A-36 (2.7 attacker)

500% SL booster was active, and also a 3x SL Anti-mech order and came out in first place for it.  No premium account active.

I won the 556 from the Warbond Shop (which has it available this month), and used it first.  I had a Universal Backup, also bought from the Warbond Shop, but forgot to activate it before the match, lol.  Once I lost that, I first bombed a ship with the Apache to win the anti-mech order, then went to my favorite ship, the 59.  

image.thumb.png.1aed589fd721079a8de8613e

There is a lot of talk about how Naval AB isn't good for SL grinding, but I'm super happy with almost 350k SL in one match.  And people say it's not a fun Warthunder mode, but I really enjoy it after trying tanks and planes. 

Edited by Zen_Tsai
Mostly to change "War Bond store" to "Warbond Shop"
  • Upvote 1
medal

Warbond Shop

(Notice the purchased PT-556 and 500% SL booster.  All possible through the Warbond Shop.

image.thumb.png.770830ca2c1ea62a171d43bf

Also notice that I could have purchased the very last chest which contains coupons that can be sold on the market, and the chest itself is also sellable.  I picked the PT-556 instead because I was already enjoying playing US PT Boats.  The Warbond Shop is AMAZING!  Just don't be afraid to spend some Silver Lions to exchange daily and special tasks that are highly situational for better ones.  The premium vehicle you win will earn you lots of SL, especially in combination with the boosters and AAA/Antimech Orders.  

medal

Nice haul, OP. I wouldn't mind making 350k silver in one match either. :D

Sign in to follow this