Ouiche

Server update 22.06.20 - user-made sighting reticles

Maintenance%20(5).jpg

• Now you can specify several vehicles or even whole vehicle classes for which a custom reticle can be applied. Read more on the Wiki. Custom sights available at War Thunder LIVE.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

What is point of this update ? Sorry but I dont understand. Custom sights were possible to apply even before this update as I know.

Btw, please, fix sounds in the tank game, because I cant hear tank 50m in front of me which is insane. (there is no problem with my hardware or in-game sliders)

medal medal medal

I just have one question, how do i apply these to the game after downloading the Zip files from WT live? I've played this game stock since 2014 or 2015 er whenever the USA didn't have tanks yet, and its a new thing for me.

medal medal medal

On 22/06/2020 at 19:51, _BSD_Sanciny said:

What is point of this update ? Sorry but I dont understand. Custom sights were possible to apply even before this update as I know.

Thats the whole point, originally you had to a modify sights 'per tank' which was very time consuming as you had to go to each tank (test drive) create/update the usersight folder and then add your sight and update war thunder to apply the new sight change, with this (many like me) use a very modified overall sight, this means I dont have to go through 50+ tanks all with there own 'user sight' to be modified and changed. 

Edited by TheCloop123
medal medal medal medal medal