Sign in to follow this  
Arcady303

Target Tracking/Lock Quirks

In arcade mode, why is it when I am looking at a tank in my gun-sight, and I press target lock and try tracking the tank, my gun slews around to aim at an aircraft not even remotely in my field of view??

In Arcade mode, why is it when I am in an SPAA I have a plane centered in my field of view and try target locking the plane, my guns slew around to look at a damn tank not even in my field of view??

In Arcade mode, why is it when I am in a tank and I happen to even LOOK in the direction of a plane it automatically selects it as a target??

In Arcade mode, why is it when I have a successful target lock and tracking an opposing ground vehicle, it will suddenly break lock (even though the target is still plainly in view) and my gun and view frustum spins around 180 degrees to look at the far corner of the map??

Why is it that this has been an ongoing situation since I started playing War Thunder in 2015??

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Make sure this key is unbound and try it again.

Spoiler

B767IT7.png