Stona

Update 18.06.2020 (1.99.0.60)

image_968_ae40c63338323292b247f30864a88e

• A bug that prevented tracers from AA and low-calibre AI guns appearing to a player has been corrected in naval battles.
  • A bug that stopped floats from operating correctly (retracting/extending where equipped) or being deployed after a float plane was repaired has been fixed.
  • When loading to the server replay page from the battle results, automatic authorization is implemented.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 4

Hi. I find a bug about bullets below 20mm.

Rifle calibre and .50 cals doesn't create any spalling at all. I noticed it yesterday while playing tank polygon.

P.S I know bugs should be reported on bugs.gaijin

Stona (Posted )

If you think you have found a bug, please submit valid bug report here: https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/1373-ground-vehicle-3d-visual-performance-handling-and-damage-models/ Cheers!
medal

6 minutes ago, Iwan_tankista said:

Hi. I find a bug about bullets below 20mm.

Rifle calibre and .50 cals doesn't create any spalling at all. I noticed it yesterday while playing tank polygon.

P.S I know bugs should be reported on bugs.gaijin

It's not a bug, the shattering got removed yesterday.

1.99.0.53 → 1.99.0.54 changes

- All of the MG and cannon bullets and all of the MGs and cannons lost their secondary shatters preset

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Another Report:

-There are similar bug that make shells turned into "Stealth" when the shot fired will confirm a module/structure damage on Ground Vehicles to Ground Vehicles, Ground Vehicles to Aircraft, Ship to Ship (low caliber guns), and Aircraft to Aircraft. It give me jumpscare every time my vehicles got destroyed.

-Large Caliber shell "Whistle" on Naval Battle should be removed, it also ONLY "Whistle" when the shell will had almost 100 chance to hit player ship.  and that's not good for Boats.

-"Invisible Barrage Balloon" bug give problem to pilots both Ground and Naval Battles.

-"Ally can't hear and see their teammates problem" in Ground, Naval, and Air Battles, player can't see or hear the visual or sound effect on their ally (shell impact visual and sound effect), which is a problem why War Thunder players had awareness issue.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Yes, tracers work both ways.

I encountered the ship small calibre tracer bug about a week ago.  I reported a naval player for cheating because, while his AA gun was pointed in my A-36's direction, I couldn't see evidence of it firing.  I therefore reported the player for cheating.  oops.  It wasn't just lack of tracer fire, it was a lack of recoil from the destroyer's firing 20mm.

medal medal