Ttttjjjhhh@psn

Golden Eagles PC with PS4 linked account Clarity?

Best answer

2 minutes ago, *Ttttjjjhhh said:

I'm trying to keep it nice, i just want to understand the answers :)

Hopefully they can fill us in :)

We follow the requirements. Premium Virtual Currency from PS4 is not allowed to be transferred to other platforms, only things that you bought in-game for VC while on console. 

Hi, I see in 1.99 starfighters, there is an update saying we can't spend golden Eagles on the PC client with a linked PS4 account.

I understand there may be rules to follow. Can we please have some kind of explanation to this patch change? Or what has prompted this change?

I pretty much purely play only on the PC now and barely use the PS4 , wish I could just fully migrate my account  to the PC now.

Patch quote:

PlayStation 4 players who linked an email to their account and entered the PC version of the game can no longer spend Golden Eagles in the PC version of the game. The Premium account included in the PlayStation Store packs will also not be transferred to the PC version. However premium accounts purchased in the game and also purchases for Golden Eagles made in the PlayStation 4 version will be transferred to the PC version as before.

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal

Hi, I see in 1.99 starfighters, there is an update saying we can't spend golden Eagles on the PC client with a linked PS4 account.

I understand there may be rules to follow. Can we please have some kind of explanation to this patch change? Or what has prompted this change?

I pretty much purely play only on the PC now and barely use the PS4 , wish I could just fully migrate my account  to the PC now.

Patch quote:

PlayStation 4 players who linked an email to their account and entered the PC version of the game can no longer spend Golden Eagles in the PC version of the game. The Premium account included in the PlayStation Store packs will also not be transferred to the PC version. However premium accounts purchased in the game and also purchases for Golden Eagles made in the PlayStation 4 version will be transferred to the PC version as before.

Get ready cause they'll soon lock this thread as they have been doing with similar ones that were asking the same about this.

Stona (Posted )

Please stop breaking forum rules. Last warning.
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Not going to lie, I am REALLY disappointed with this.  We should be headed in the OTHER direction, with more options available between platforms.  Only spending GE on the PS4 are you kidding me?  Who at Sony can we contact?  Give me names - we need to have someone to communicate to outside of this forum.

Edited by *sixb0nes
  • Upvote 7
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I'm trying to keep it nice, i just want to understand the answers :)

Hopefully they can fill us in :)

We follow the requirements. Premium Virtual Currency from PS4 is not allowed to be transferred to other platforms, only things that you bought in-game for VC while on console. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gromvoiny said:

Ok so from my understanding, there is a rule I guess from Sony, that does not allow virtual currency transition.

But if I. Hearing you correct, anything we spend on the PSN and in game on PS4 will still be playable on PC for example a premium tank in a pack? Or GE tank?

ok ... this thing sucks so bad , but i understand you guys , the idiots are in sony , do you think you will implement something for players in this bad conditions? we have to buy EVERYTHING on ps4 and then have it transferred on pc , we dont lose anything exept premium days from packs , can you find a solution at least for this?

Edited by *andregiulio1996
  • Upvote 4

So with these new restrictions in place, you can open the market and purchases on the PC side, correct?  If I buy on the PC store, I get my VC there, right?  Now that we have complete isolation of VC that should be a non-issue.  If you can restrict one side, you can restrict the other.  Otherwise, you are literally holding us hostage for simply having created an account on the wrong platform of the game.  

Content creators, if you read this side of the forum you guys are a complete letdown to our part of the community.  Use your voice for this.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 10

Just now, *sixb0nes said:

So with these new restrictions in place, you can open the market and purchases on the PC side, correct?  If I buy on the PC store, I get my VC there, right?  Now that we have complete isolation of VC that should be a non-issue.  If you can restrict one side, you can restrict the other.  Otherwise, you are literally holding us hostage for simply having created an account on the wrong platform of the game.  

Content creators, if you read this side of the forum you guys are a complete letdown to our part of the community.  Use your voice for this.

absolutely not ... ur only way to get and use ge is ps4 .... in pc u can spend only sl

21 minutes ago, *Ttttjjjhhh said:

Ok so from my understanding, there is a rule I guess from Sony, that does not allow virtual currency transition.

But if I. Hearing you correct, anything we spend on the PSN and in game on PS4 will still be playable on PC for example a premium tank in a pack? Or GE tank?

Yes, everything you bought in the game for GE is available to you on both platforms.

• Like 2

I understand everyone is frustrated. I think been just need to take a step back. I don't think gaijin have done this on purpose.

A lot of us have played this game for 5-7 yrs myself included 

This must stem from regulations on VC.

So to clarify, Some questions please gaijin: 

- Are PSN Pack vehicles Transferd to PC?

- GE Purchased Vehicles are transfered?

- GE Purchased Premium is Transfered?

- Just not the VC itself or VC from packs right?

EDIT... Sorry gromvoiny I think you answered some of these.

Edited by *Ttttjjjhhh
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, *sixb0nes said:

So with these new restrictions in place, you can open the market and purchases on the PC side, correct?  If I buy on the PC store, I get my VC there, right?  Now that we have complete isolation of VC that should be a non-issue.  If you can restrict one side, you can restrict the other. 

The market, no. As for purchases in Gaijin store, there are some plans regarding this but it's too early to share them. 

3 minutes ago, *Ttttjjjhhh said:

I understand everyone is frustrated. I think been just need to take a step back. I don't think gaijin have done this on purpose.

A lot of us have played this game for 5-7 yrs myself included 

This must stem from regulations on VC.

So to clarify, Some questions please gaijin: 

- Are PSN Pack vehicles Transferd to PC?

- GE Purchased Vehicles are transfered?

- GE Purchased Premium is Transfered?

- Just not the VC itself or VC from packs right?

Not the VC, and also VC or premium account from packs. Vehicles from packs are still available on PC. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, gromvoiny said:

Not the VC, and also VC or premium account from packs. Vehicles from packs are still available on PC. 

Ok thanks! Just wanted to make sure that if I bought premium with GE, example the 365 days on a sale that it will transfer.

So it sounds like it will :)

hopefully the plans for gaijin store purchases will become a thing to.

13 minutes ago, gromvoiny said:

The market, no. As for purchases in Gaijin store, there are some plans regarding this but it's too early to share them. 

ok ... at least this is a good news , since all ps4 players on pc will now  no longer buy any packs , so make sure u hurry up with this feature that has been asked for years. and i hope it will not be a disappointing useless feature

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, *andregiulio1996 said:

ok ... at least this is a good news , since all ps4 players on pc will now  no longer buy any packs , so make sure u hurry up with this feature that has been asked for years. and i hope it will not be a disappointing useless feature

Fingers crossed gaijin store will open for us real soon!!!

• Upvote 6

Just now, *andregiulio1996 said:

Frankly speaking, PS4 users on PC are a very minor part of global playerbase and with attitude like this, you're not helping to put any related tasks at a higher priority. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 2

So basically anything bought with golden pheasants has to be done on PS4 console or the Playstation ap and will be available in game on PC apart from premium time. The only way you can use your premium time is to play on the PS4 console version of the game. If you are playing your PS4 account on PÇ you are going to be playing without premium time.

If you play your PS4 account on PC start putting your pennies away for a PS5 so you can get the graphics, frame rates and premium time.

Does that sound about right?

Edited by *PureGT_Muzz
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

21 minutes ago, *andregiulio1996 said:

All well and good, but consider stuff like the just released Italy fleet - you have no choice but to buy a pack on PS4 to get into the tree and inevitably lose the premium side of the pack outright (assuming the pack includes it).  So frustrating, and for what reason?

Anyways, thanks @gromvoiny for listening and your responses.

Edited by *sixb0nes
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, *PureGT_Muzz said:

So basically anything bought with golden pheasants has to be done on PS4 console or the Playstation ap and will be available in game on PC apart from premium time. The only way you can use your premium time is to play on the PS4 console version of the game. If you are playing your PS4 account on PÇ you are going to be playing without premium time.

Start putting your pennies away for a PS5 so you can get the graphics, framerates and premium time.

Does that sound about right?

No, premium time purchased with GE on PS4 is available on PC as well (as is everything purchased with GE in-game). Only premium time from packs in PS Store (those 15 days that come with tanks etc) are not transferred.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3