MAD_Alpha-Max@psn

Ps4 Air SB battles problems and issues please consider it

We face the following issues and problems in SB game mode (ps4) :

-1 during sunset time the lighting is broken with the sun glare and reflection of the cockpit on the canopy.

-2 spawn point system is painful to collect especially starting from 0 points , the penalty for losing the plane also( time penalty included).

-3 opponents disappear compared to the friendly players and A.I planes in the dead front (12 o’clock) and rear ( 6 o’clock) from and beyond 4-5 km (contrails included).

-4 the sun in all weather inside the clouds is stronger than above the clouds.

-5 EC port morsbey , dover strait is an instant crash error code ( CR-34878-0).

-6 the cost of operating a plane (spawn fee) did not return if the plane is successfully landed( safely ) and retained back to the lineup 

-7 the opponent A.I start to crash and don’t respawn after the crash , ending the EC early (estimated crashes starts after 10-30 minutes from last opponent player leaves the EC).

-8 the amount of SL is below expectation  including premium time , planes , and boosters.

-9 the EC 6 maps are small for rank 6 jets  for takeoffs and landings ( including the runway length ). 

Please consider fixing the problems mentioned above its hard to enjoy flying let alone engaging. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
medal

:D:lol2::D:lol2::D:lol2:
Are you for real??
PS4 specific problems eh? :lol2::burned:
Welcome to War Thunder Air SIM buddy.
These problems have nothing to do with PS4, and everything to do with the fact that gaijin's developers and even CEO don't give a **** about SIM.
There are tons of threads made by actual players who describe the countless problems, and talk about potential solutions. They are always ignored by the game's development team. There was an interview with the CEO where he shows flat out just how little he cares about SIM issues.

• Sad 2
medal medal

Apart from point no 5 - PC players got it too.

6 hours ago, *WarPhantom-7 said:

I think they do.

Yeah sure: Ivan, you done copy-paste new captured tanks nad planes?

Da, tovarisch!

Good, get some vodka and check if you can help to develop SIM

SIM? what's that? - oh what the hell, i'll check with RB and copy it to SB too, they should be fine.

• Upvote 3
medal medal

Yeah none of those are PS4 specific except the Port Moresby/Dover Strait issue. The main issue on those maps is the crap FPS, especially when approaching a cluster of ships where it turns into a slideshow.

If you're getting bluescreened constantly I'd suggest at least cleaning out your PS4 and rebuilding the database.

• Upvote 1
medal

16 hours ago, bearchills said:

:D:lol2::D:lol2::D:lol2:
Are you for real??
PS4 specific problems eh? :lol2::burned:
Welcome to War Thunder Air SIM buddy.
These problems have nothing to do with PS4, and everything to do with the fact that gaijin's developers and even CEO don't give a **** about SIM.
There are tons of threads made by actual players who describe the countless problems, and talk about potential solutions. They are always ignored by the game's development team. There was an interview with the CEO where he shows flat out just how little he cares about SIM issues.

I bought ps4 just for this game !!!

that is so sad

thank u for support mate 

medal

6 hours ago, *MorgiMawrGwyn said:

Yeah none of those are PS4 specific except the Port Moresby/Dover Strait issue. The main issue on those maps is the crap FPS, especially when approaching a cluster of ships where it turns into a slideshow.

If you're getting bluescreened constantly I'd suggest at least cleaning out your PS4 and rebuilding the database.

Thank you for your support mate 

but that is not the case

• Upvote 1
medal

1 hour ago, *MAD_Alpha-Max said:

I bought ps4 just for this game !!!

that is so sad

thank u for support mate 

Ouch. That's gotta sting. PS4 is cool anyhow, don't tie yourself down to one broken game. 

When I stated playing this game, I had been trying to find a flying game on xbox one. They didn't exist, and despite WT being available on playstation, it wasn't on xbox yet. And I didn't have a PS4.

My only option was playing on my laptop, and now I'm glad I did. 

I started out playing ab&rb with my xbox controller. Then I moved to mouse and keyboard for a long time, because I realised how sickeningly easy-mode it was. I unlocked and spaded the majority of planes I wanted before getting bored and moving to SIM. 

I had to wait until I got a hotas and head tracking, because I tried SIM with both m&k and xbox controller and it was too hard. 

I have tried to go back from time to time, but it's impossible. I only like SIM now and I can't stand ab/rb. And that's really unfortunate because SIM has a lot of longstanding problems, and the dev team don't care and never fix anything. 

They think,  "there's not many people playing SIM, so why would we bother wasting our time fixing problems there?"  

There was a video interview with the CEO a while back, and I'm not lying when I tell you that what he said was practically identical to that sentence above..

Here is the problem:  there aren't a lot of people playing SIM, because there are so many problems that gaijin never fixes, because there aren't a lot of people playing SIM, because there are so many problems that gaijin never fixed, because....   the cycle cannot be defeated when they don't care about our preferred mode. People just keep leaving because they won't listen to the SIM community. 

On top not fixing so many problems, they have certain things in place that make SIM a grinding garden for ABusers.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again now- I really believe they are purposely trying to kill SIM mode (or let it die by driving away the people who enjoy the mode and aren't just grinding), so that they can focus all their energies on ab&rb.

And it's hard to make me think otherwise because: 1) they completely ignore the community, 2) there are a lot of small, very easy fixes that never happen, 3) they encourage bomber spam by not only making them easy mode with mouse aim, stabilized superman gunners, and third person view, but they also reward bombers with ridiculously disproportionate earnings (considering how much skill needs to be developed to fly a fighter well vs how little skill is required to point a mouse and hit the spacebar). 

Not to mention the handful of problems you brought up. 

They know about the problems, the bomber spamming, the exploits, broken airfield defenses. They don't care. 

I'll keep playing and hoping they eventually give a damn about SIM. And so should you, but don't hold your breath waiting for them to fix Any problems. 

They don't get my money anymore though. I've always been a premium member who buys premium planes too. Not anymore.

They need to put in the work before they'll ever get another hard-earned penny from me again. 

What's sad is that a lot of players like me are easy to placate, we don't mind paying for a game we like. But why should we continue paying for a game that gets evermore broken everytime they change something for the sake of ab&rb while ignoring what it does to SIM? 

Sorry to unload like that, but you came here with concerns about SIM specific issues..  and you deserve to know the state of things for Simmers here and the snails attitude towards this mode. 

As they say, "welcome to the **** show"

• Upvote 2
medal medal

On 19/05/2020 at 20:54, bearchills said:

Ouch. That's gotta sting. PS4 is cool anyhow, don't tie yourself down to one broken game. 

When I stated playing this game, I had been trying to find a flying game on xbox one. They didn't exist, and despite WT being available on playstation, it wasn't on xbox yet. And I didn't have a PS4.

My only option was playing on my laptop, and now I'm glad I did. 

I started out playing ab&rb with my xbox controller. Then I moved to mouse and keyboard for a long time, because I realised how sickeningly easy-mode it was. I unlocked and spaded the majority of planes I wanted before getting bored and moving to SIM. 

I had to wait until I got a hotas and head tracking, because I tried SIM with both m&k and xbox controller and it was too hard. 

I have tried to go back from time to time, but it's impossible. I only like SIM now and I can't stand ab/rb. And that's really unfortunate because SIM has a lot of longstanding problems, and the dev team don't care and never fix anything. 

They think,  "there's not many people playing SIM, so why would we bother wasting our time fixing problems there?"  

There was a video interview with the CEO a while back, and I'm not lying when I tell you that what he said was practically identical to that sentence above..

Here is the problem:  there aren't a lot of people playing SIM, because there are so many problems that gaijin never fixes, because there aren't a lot of people playing SIM, because there are so many problems that gaijin never fixed, because....   the cycle cannot be defeated when they don't care about our preferred mode. People just keep leaving because they won't listen to the SIM community. 

On top not fixing so many problems, they have certain things in place that make SIM a grinding garden for ABusers.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again now- I really believe they are purposely trying to kill SIM mode (or let it die by driving away the people who enjoy the mode and aren't just grinding), so that they can focus all their energies on ab&rb.

And it's hard to make me think otherwise because: 1) they completely ignore the community, 2) there are a lot of small, very easy fixes that never happen, 3) they encourage bomber spam by not only making them easy mode with mouse aim, stabilized superman gunners, and third person view, but they also reward bombers with ridiculously disproportionate earnings (considering how much skill needs to be developed to fly a fighter well vs how little skill is required to point a mouse and hit the spacebar). 

Not to mention the handful of problems you brought up. 

They know about the problems, the bomber spamming, the exploits, broken airfield defenses. They don't care. 

I'll keep playing and hoping they eventually give a damn about SIM. And so should you, but don't hold your breath waiting for them to fix Any problems. 

They don't get my money anymore though. I've always been a premium member who buys premium planes too. Not anymore.

They need to put in the work before they'll ever get another hard-earned penny from me again. 

What's sad is that a lot of players like me are easy to placate, we don't mind paying for a game we like. But why should we continue paying for a game that gets evermore broken everytime they change something for the sake of ab&rb while ignoring what it does to SIM? 

Sorry to unload like that, but you came here with concerns about SIM specific issues..  and you deserve to know the state of things for Simmers here and the snails attitude towards this mode. 

As they say, "welcome to the **** show"

Totally agree , and because of that i think I’ll wait on ps5 and see if some kind of DCS , IL2 are coming or not or switch all together to a proper pc and start “real SIM”

medal

I should have not put money in to this thing

16 hours ago, bearchills said:

There it is. I knew somebody would still know where to find it.
God. It's really so discouraging. That guy doesn't have a single xxxx to give about SIM, and he doesn't even try to hide it..

medal

3 hours ago, *MAD_Alpha-Max said:

I should have not put money in to this thing

If it makes you feel any better, I spent over $100 on various IL-2 games, only to discover that my laptop is actually a potato and can't handle running IL-2.
That was probably like a year ago. I still very much want to play that game, but I need a new computer. And my laptop is literally falling apart, so I really need to get on that..
But you should understand, other SIMs have their own problems.
One of the most common ones I always hear about is the fact that, despite SB having low player numbers here in WT, we still have much more populated servers. And finding action is much easier here. I can't speak on it, as I haven't been able to really try other SIMs out, but those are things people always say..

• Upvote 1
medal medal

22 hours ago, bearchills said:

If it makes you feel any better, I spent over $100 on various IL-2 games, only to discover that my laptop is actually a potato and can't handle running IL-2.
That was probably like a year ago. I still very much want to play that game, but I need a new computer. And my laptop is literally falling apart, so I really need to get on that..
But you should understand, other SIMs have their own problems.
One of the most common ones I always hear about is the fact that, despite SB having low player numbers here in WT, we still have much more populated servers. And finding action is much easier here. I can't speak on it, as I haven't been able to really try other SIMs out, but those are things people always say..

I agree and it’s more than 100$ that I spent on this thing , but whatever problems the other SIM games introduce itself in still better than “the not SIM thing” this is .

thank u mate this a good conversation 

• Upvote 1
medal

2 hours ago, *MAD_Alpha-Max said:

I agree and it’s more than 100$ that I spent on this thing , but whatever problems the other SIM games introduce itself in still better than “the not SIM thing” this is .

thank u mate this a good conversation 

Oh I know. Now that I think about it, I have spent well over $100 on WT. Idk how much, I've bought premium time for like the past 4 years, a few bundles, at least a couple premium planes per nation and GE. I don't actually want to think about it LOL. But like I said, they don't get a penny from me until they put effort into fixing SIM.
And why should I pay developers who are curb-stomping the only mode I like playing in their game? 
Instead, I could have spent my little over $100 on IL-2, never had to grind to unlock anything, and never had to make micro transactions to secure any kind of advantage.
On the other hand, I like that SIM here is not as hardcore as other SIMs. And I like that it is relatively quick and easy to get into action.
I hate the idea of having to learn navigation skills with a compass and stopwatch and all that. Some people complain about our 'gps tracker' map. To me, that is a major boost to the enjoyment I get out of this game. I am only interested in the areal combat part of a flight combat SIM. If I wanted to simulate being bored and doing math, I would go waste my time at a community college.
I get it, some people like that. And yes, it's more realistic. So what? Every single one of us is here for the actual combat part of the game.
That is something I'll be sad to leave behind in this game; a focus on the actual combat part of a sortie. And the populated servers.

medal medal

8 hours ago, bearchills said:

Oh I know. Now that I think about it, I have spent well over $100 on WT. Idk how much, I've bought premium time for like the past 4 years, a few bundles, at least a couple premium planes per nation and GE. I don't actually want to think about it LOL...

No, best not to think about it really!

And why should I pay developers who are curb-stomping the only mode I like playing in their game?

Exactly why I stopped handing over any more money.  I only play sim; I handed over money every day in the form of premium account; and they say, “it’s not worth developing sim, coz ‘no one’ plays it”.  Hmmm, that works both ways - not worth investing in WT SIM, coz no one develops it - so I don’t see why I should continue making charitable donations to AB/+ modes.

On the other hand, I like that SIM here is not as hardcore as other SIMs. And I like that it is relatively quick and easy to get into action.
I hate the idea of having to learn navigation skills with a compass and stopwatch and all that.

You wouldn’t have to learn that for IL-2.  The majority of servers will have GPS moving map and you’ll probably find most are less hardcore in their settings than EC, certainly no more hardcore.

This is one reason I don’t get Gaijin’s dismissal of sim.  The majority of IL-2 players only play in the relaxed settings servers (well, majority may well only play offline, that was always the case), yet 777/1C still develop the game to be as real as possible, even if most players will dumb-down/turn off/not use the full realism.  They know having a ‘solid’ simulation helps market the game even to those who don’t want hardcore.

Many of the fixes needed in sim carry over to other modes anyway.  In fact, my biggest concern with the way WT is being developed isn’t the lack of work dedicated specifically to sim, but is the lack of effort put into fixing so many long-standing bugs along with the introduction of new bugged content.  The list of needed fixes just keeps growing.

Edited by Kernow1346
Missed sentence
  • Upvote 1
medal

14 hours ago, bearchills said:

Idk how much

Oh if you wanna get depressed :

user profile

Sabum3b.jpg

When I saw that the first time I wanted to shoot myself in the face. Its insanely high, since then I've stopped.

6 hours ago, Kernow1346 said:

This is one reason I don’t get Gaijin’s dismissal of sim.

I always said that WT EC could be one of the most popular sim games ever made, unfortunately mini Fedor Emelianenko doesn't feel that way.

medal medal medal

1 hour ago, _Thrash_ said:

user profile

Sabum3b.jpg

When I saw that the first time I wanted to shoot myself in the face. Its insanely high, since then I've stopped.

:018: ..yikes..

1 hour ago, _Thrash_ said:

I always said that WT EC could be one of the most popular sim games ever made, unfortunately mini Fedor Emelianenko doesn't feel that way.

I don't understand the reference, but it really is massively disappointing that EC has such a tremendous amount of potential, and it is completely wasted...

medal medal

37 minutes ago, bearchills said:

I don't understand the reference

I always though Yudintsev looks like (a lot) less intimidating version of mma fighter/fellow countryman Fedor Emelianenko

medal medal medal

On 19/05/2020 at 01:19, *MAD_Alpha-Max said:

We face the following issues and problems in SB game mode (ps4) :

-1 during sunset time the lighting is broken with the sun glare and reflection of the cockpit on the canopy.

-2 spawn point system is painful to collect especially starting from 0 points , the penalty for losing the plane also( time penalty included).

-3 opponents disappear compared to the friendly players and A.I planes in the dead front (12 o’clock) and rear ( 6 o’clock) from and beyond 4-5 km (contrails included).

-4 the sun in all weather inside the clouds is stronger than above the clouds.

-5 EC port morsbey , dover strait is an instant crash error code ( CR-34878-0).

-6 the cost of operating a plane (spawn fee) did not return if the plane is successfully landed( safely ) and retained back to the lineup 

-7 the opponent A.I start to crash and don’t respawn after the crash , ending the EC early (estimated crashes starts after 10-30 minutes from last opponent player leaves the EC).

-8 the amount of SL is below expectation  including premium time , planes , and boosters.

-9 the EC 6 maps are small for rank 6 jets  for takeoffs and landings ( including the runway length ). 

Please consider fixing the problems mentioned above its hard to enjoy flying let alone engaging. 

The problem escalated,  and its worst than ever and getting worse every single day can anyone listen?!!!!!!!!!

medal

I prefer to keep quiet about people who run this business. I can't wait for the PS5 era that I'm switching to PC to play real airplane games and especially designed by people who care about their community

Edited by *super-pilot
better to keep quiet
  • Upvote 1
medal

On 23/05/2020 at 17:29, _Thrash_ said:

user profile

Sabum3b.jpg

If I convert that into beers... Where I used to live, that'd be really quite a lot of them. Where I am now, I feel the investment is actually fair.

Gotta love inflation

• Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal