Jump to content

Any evidence that Italian Ju 87s only have 500kg bomb rather than 1000kg


Very confused that Italian Ju 87s only have the 500kg (GP 500) bombs at most, they don't even have the 800kg bomb (GP 800) loaded. However, German's Ju 87 R-2 has 1000kg bomb (SC1000) at BR 1.7, just the same plane as the Italian one. So any evidence that Italian have never loaded a 800kg or 1000kg bomb on their Ju 87s.

800416404_QQ20200516181229.thumb.png.212800416404_QQ20200516181229.thumb.png.2121369613659_QQ20200516181102.thumb.png.68144109923_QQ20200516181203.thumb.png.e47

QQ图片20200516181058.png

medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other way around : any evidence it did use 800kg and 1000kg bombs ?

 

Also Italian planes use Italians bombs ingame. Currently the biggest bomb for them is GP500

 

Its like anti-5G people asking authorities to prove 5G is health harmless instead trying to find 5G sources stating it is harmful

Or unicorn example : unicorn exist ! Prove me they do not

 

It is really hard to prove the non existence of something 

 

Btw I play Italy so I would be okay if they had bigger bombs so I am not biased

Edited by ALIEN109
  • Upvote 4
medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ALIEN109 said:

The other way around : any evidence it did use 800kg and 1000kg bombs ?

 

Also Italian planes use Italians bombs ingame. Currently the biggest bomb for them is GP500

 

Its like anti-5G people asking authorities to prove 5G is health harmless instead trying to find 5G sources stating it is harmful

Or unicorn example : unicorn exist ! Prove me they do not

 

It is really hard to prove the non existence of something 

 

Btw I play Italy so I would be okay if they had bigger bombs so I am not biased

In scientific researches we prefer to prove false in most cases, so that might be an occupational habit lol :D but Italian really need bigger bombs for the coming naval battle to eliminate enemy ships effctively.

medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ALIEN109 said:

Its like anti-5G people asking authorities to prove 5G is health harmless instead trying to find 5G sources stating it is harmful

 

This is different, its more like asking

"Why should we put giant microwave tower near my house? Isnt it dangerous?"

instead of giving the answer on why its not dangerous, the authorities went:

"Just accept it, you have no say in this."

 

there has been no long term study (over a year of exposure) on 5G

US did a study on depleted uranium APFSDS and it cant be used on some tanks like M60A1 because it can give the driver direct exposure on radiation (no NBC shielding for ammo compartment near the driver).

Remember, this is a depleted uranium rod that is probably has already at a very weakened state and probably alloyed with other metals.

  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Samuel_Hyde said:

 

This is different, its more like asking

"Why should we put giant microwave tower near my house? Isnt it dangerous?"

 

"No, it isn't dangerous" - there - solved.

 

  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Samuel_Hyde said:

US did a study on depleted uranium APFSDS and it cant be used on some tanks like M60A1 because it can give the driver direct exposure on radiation (no NBC shielding for ammo compartment near the driver).

 

I'm unaware of any such study - got a link?  AFAIK the droping of DU ammo is due to better ammo being used since it was "in vogue", newer weapons not actually able to fire the amo (presumably different dimensions), and the guns that can fire it going out of service - eg see https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/30045/pentagon-may-scrap-35-million-depleted-uranium-rounds-used-by-the-a-10-warthogs-gun

 

Radiation from DU is generally only dangerous if the uranium is inside the body - the radiation does not penetrate even normal clothing - eg see https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1569622/

 

So yeah - I guess that is definitely in the same boat as 5G and German bombs for Italian Stukas - someone said something on the 'net so it has to be proved false.....   unless you look just a little and find nothign to support the "claim" in the first place!

  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/05/2020 at 07:16, Chomusuke1 said:

Warning: This is for the Ju 87 B-2 so not sure how applicable it is to the R-2 & D-3:

 

eAvGmne.jpg

I don't get it

On the left side it says 500 kg

But on the right side it mention 830 kg (there is one  bigger but I can not read, 880 kg ?)

 

Am I misreading something ?

medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ALIEN109 said:

Am I misreading something ?

1 x 820

1 x 650

1 x 500

1 x 480

1 x 420

1 x 370

1 x 250

 

4 hours ago, Josephs_Piano said:

"No, it isn't dangerous" - there - solved.

Go live next to a tower then

 

4 hours ago, Josephs_Piano said:

DU is generally only dangerous if the uranium is inside the body

The lungs are inside the body (when you inhale the fumes after the round is fired)

 

Edited by Chomusuke1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Chomusuke1 said:

1 x 820

1 x 650

1 x 500

1 x 480

1 x 420

1 x 370

1 x 250

 

Ok but that's still 2 bombs bigger than 500 kg

medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 17/05/2020 at 01:16, Chomusuke1 said:

Warning: This is for the Ju 87 B-2 so not sure how applicable it is to the R-2 & D-3:

 

eAvGmne.jpg

do not use this source as gospel as it has been said to be unreliable.

medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...