Get lots of RP with rank III Russian ground vehicles.

Premium time and premium vehicles help.

Edited by Thorne1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

shot 2020.05.16 09.23.16.jpg

Well, let's start with what you're working with and we'll ignore the premiums.  I left in the first rank 5 vehicles too just in case we need to discus what you aim for first.

Compared to what you've been working with at rank 3, this rank will be much more fun.  But your opponents will be much more deadly so let's cover that a little first.  At this level your tanks will NOT be the fastest in the battle (some will be fast enough).   Also, you can no longer rely on the "magic" slopped Armour of that T-34 line due to the weapons and ammo used by the competition.  However, that T-44 seems to continue the "magic" tradition.  <<<You are going to love those two tanks.  

You have the heaviest of the heavies starting with this rank and they really peak in rank 5.  Once you get some of the modules unlocked these tanks can move pretty well for their size but it's all about the gun.  This also applies to the tank killers too.  They actually weigh less so they move better to make up for not having a movable turret.  Back to the guns:  They are BIG and slow to reload so be in a good spot when using them.  Distance is not a problem for these size guns so learn to hit targets from a long way away.  These vehicles also have a perk because they earn module RP just by being in the match and moving across the map << Because it takes them so long to do so.  IMHO you should unlock tracks and breaks as soon as you get done with parts and FPE because they used to be very hard to turn.  << A recent update said they fixed this but I don't know since I'm done with them.  HINT: to turn I used to have to hold down the L\R button and TAP the FWD button.  For some reason that worked better.  Also, sometimes it's better to reverse and turn rather than turn going forward.  

Your 'light tank' line here is a mashup of IFV's and Airborne vehicles instead of true light tanks.  They are not fast for their role so don't think of them as a 'base rusher'.  But the PT-76 is amphibious so have a little fun playing with it <<<Warning!  It's super slow in the water.  They still have all the drawbacks of light tanks though so don't get shot :) .  You might as well play the SPAA the same way as these tanks: Go for the flanks and HIDE!.

Now for the T-34 line.  As mentioned above you still have the slope armor but your enemies have better guns and ammo to deal with it, so don't depend on it like you could do in rank 3.  You'll still get the benefit of the bounce every once in a while but you're better off working with angling your tanks for best effect.  Your guns are better now too and can pen most vehicles right through the front due to them being Ziz anti-tank cannons.  The 85mm guns on the first two are excellent and fast to reload.  The 100mm gun on the last T-44 is great but slower to reload and all of them now have pen rounds to deal with anything you will run into.  

All in all, this is the rank that will make you love the game.  If I were you I would not just play one nation at a time and get them all moving at the same time.  This way you learn your opponents well enough to counter them in a match.  Good luck and Have fun.