Next patch and beyond wishlist - everything except trees

1 minute ago, Max_B01 said:

?

USA has a P51H, wdym?

No, USA should have a P-51H because it's in the Chinese tree. This is a list of American vehicles that are in different nations' tech trees but not the American one, which is kinda wrong since they were American to begin with. Apparently copy-paste only goes one way :lol2:

medal

3 minutes ago, CobraKingII said:

No, USA should have a P-51H because it's in the Chinese tree. This is a list of American vehicles that are in different nations' tech trees but not the American one, which is kinda wrong since they were American to begin with. Apparently copy-paste only goes one way :lol2:

You may mean the P51K, cus the H variant is present only in the USA tech tree

On 22/01/2021 at 21:36, NoodleCup31 said:

Neither is Germany?

Germany rarely goes with japan against allied bust most of the times it's germany +ussr against all

On 22/01/2021 at 20:45, CobraKingII said:

Haha, imagine giving China a P-51H but not the US. I just want the US to get it's vehicles that are in other tech trees!

image.thumb.png.92c8ece4531376f1371e1486

Many of those were never serviced by the US or are re worked US vehicle or built under licence ( eg f86f-30 which are f-25 domestically produced in Japan) or better alternatives already exists.

For the P-51K case: afaik k variant was basically D one with a worst propeller. In the end facility which produced K switch back to D

Don't bring grind just to add some

Edited by Nicolaser
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

18 minutes ago, Nicolaser said:

Many of those were never serviced by the US or are re worked US vehicle or built under licence ( eg f86f-30 which are f-25 domestically produced in Japan) or better alternatives already exists.

For the P-51K case: afaik k variant was basically D one with a worst propeller. In the end facility which produced K switch back to D

Don't bring grind just to add some

What about M3A3 Stuart, M113A1 TOW, M48A2C, M60A1, M26A1, M36B1, T48 GMC (SU-57)? Huh, do those not matter? P-66, A-35B, A-29, SB2C-5, F100A? Do those not matter either.

The list isn't intended as "Give every one of these". It's just to show the real amount of how many there are. The ones I listed that aren't just different production batches are worthy of being in the US tree, all being significantly different than other variants of them and all were used by the US.

P-51K would be okay as well, it is different enough and was used and built by the US.

Oh, and by the way the F-86F-30 was used by USAF, F-86F-40 is the one produced only in Japan (hence why it isn't on the list). Please do your research first.

So overall, the list is just a list of every American vehicle that I know of in other trees. The list isn't a request for all to be given to US, only the major ones.

Edited by CobraKingII
medal

They updated the special effects, like machine guns impacts, bomb explosions, muzzle flashes ... but some of them are still old, like main gun impacts, armor impacts... so it would be nice too see all the effects updated and polished, they just make the game look a lot better. Maybe a proper spawn protection mechanic, its very dissapointing when you respawn in an open area without any protection and get killed few seconds after that... And the last thing would be some changes in Premium account maybe, it would be nice if they changed its effectiveness to maybe +150% or even +250% 

medal

2 hours ago, zelatur said:

They updated the special effects, like machine guns impacts, bomb explosions, muzzle flashes ... but some of them are still old, like main gun impacts, armor impacts... so it would be nice too see all the effects updated and polished, they just make the game look a lot better. Maybe a proper spawn protection mechanic, its very dissapointing when you respawn in an open area without any protection and get killed few seconds after that... And the last thing would be some changes in Premium account maybe, it would be nice if they changed its effectiveness to maybe +150% or even +250% 

Before GJ changes the graphics, they should fix the performance problems. It can't be that you go from 150 - 170FPS from one battle to the other down to 10FPS and that the FPS number in air battles is lower than on the ground (even if everything around you explodes you have more FPS than in AirRB battles). 

We do not need a new spawn system or anything else unnecessary. Good maps that simply make it impossible to kill someone in spawn. But it's been a long time since Gaijin released the last good map (3-4 years). 

What do you get out of it if you can increase effectiveness? Then everyone would always play at 250% then GJ can increase the rewards right away and if this can only be done for a few battles it is no difference to the boosters we have.  

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, GermanLMG said:

It can't be that you go from 150 - 170FPS from one battle to the other down to 10FPS and that the FPS number in air battles is lower than on the ground (even if everything around you explodes you have more FPS than in AirRB battles). 

I find this is extremely bad going from map to map. I think some of the maps are broken with their optimization. My guess is it will be fixed eventually. Did anyone file bug report about the different maps having less fps?

If not I can. Just don't want to report on something that has already been reported lol.

Bookable extra extension to the normal premium account , wich allow me to play 3 maps constant and/or ban all other i dont want , around 10€/month extra payment to normal prem account. Dont care about chain waiting times for me .

Edited by Haxburch
medal medal medal medal medal medal

17 hours ago, GermanLMG said:

Before GJ changes the graphics, they should fix the performance problems. It can't be that you go from 150 - 170FPS from one battle to the other down to 10FPS and that the FPS number in air battles is lower than on the ground (even if everything around you explodes you have more FPS than in AirRB battles). 

We do not need a new spawn system or anything else unnecessary. Good maps that simply make it impossible to kill someone in spawn. But it's been a long time since Gaijin released the last good map (3-4 years). 

What do you get out of it if you can increase effectiveness? Then everyone would always play at 250% then GJ can increase the rewards right away and if this can only be done for a few battles it is no difference to the boosters we have.  

I play WT on a 6 year old Laptop on Max settings and the game runs just fine with occasionaly drops but nothing too serious. 

Any spawn protection improvement would be welcomed.

Increased effectiveness of premium account would ofcourse make grinding less painful as you would get more points and unlock vehicles faster. Also it would be nice to have 1 day premium cheaper, i dont play the game everyday so i would only waste longer periods of premium time, thats why i sometimes buy only 1 day when i know i will play the game so i can use most of that time. Maybe better Boosters could solve this problem but as i mentioned in my other thread they are not really worth buying. I mean why buy 250ge worth booster that gives you +40% to only Lions or RP when you can have 1 day premium for 190ge that lasts 24h and gives you 100% boost to Lions and RP.

medal

No NEW Vehicles.

Fix The Servers and the Game do 5 patches and fix the problems Gaijin, or more people will leave.

This isn't a Threat, I'm just stating FACTS, the amount of Money thrown at this game is ridiculous, just seems where getting ZERO Quality of Life improvements for the money invested / Wasted (it seems at this point)

I've tried so many times to be positive about this game, but we report problems, we try to get our voices heard and nothing, we've had the same game modes since day 1.

Look nice new graphics but that's not our priority, we want BALANCE, better server framework is a must, improved gameplay and a well though out Dynamic Campaign Maps

You want to increase your player base NO ? then improve the basics of the game and listen to the people making you money.

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

59 minutes ago, Tubby_Vermin said:

and a well though out Dynamic Campaign Maps

This is a must,... 

Sincerly. 

59 minutes ago, Tubby_Vermin said:

You want to increase your player base NO ? then improve the basics of the game and listen to the people making you money.

This is far from what they have so far,... But it's also one of their best selller for now,... They want more people on others game.

Edited by Cpt_Bel_V
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Snake509 said:

I really want a flame weaponry patch, flamethrower tanks with effects on ground vehicles, foliage and buildings, and napalm and other incendiaries for aircraft.

For aircrafts could be fun. But in tanks how many tanks can use that? Some M4s and a Churchill tank model ( that model was going with a HUGE fuel tank behind,1 hit there and bye bye fire the rest of the match XD) Maybe for a very rare event tank could be great

Spoiler

1017407358_Churchillcroc.thumb.jpg.8c5f0

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 minutes ago, Sergi089 said:

For aircrafts could be fun. But in tanks how many tanks can use that? Some M4s and a Churchill tank model ( that model was going with a HUGE fuel tank behind,1 hit there and bye bye fire the rest of the match XD) Maybe for a very rare event tank could be great

Hide contents

1017407358_Churchillcroc.thumb.jpg.8c5f0

Germans had a Flammpanzer 3, and the Soviets had a T-34 as well.  then the OT-55 flame tank for post war.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal