Jump to content

Next patch and beyond wishlist - everything except trees


13 minutes ago, Nightshriker said:

Maybe, when we go to the lengths of Leo 2A7+, Abrams M1A2 SEP V3, T14 Armata etc we will see Type 10.

If we go to Leo 2a7+, Abrams M1A2 SEP V3 and T14 Armata. Gaijin would have to make up imaginary values, hopefully they wont make this into wot.

2 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

But if a shell like this already exists I don't see why not. 

 

It still won't penetrate your precious Leopard. 

2 wrongs dont make one right.

you are suggesting the usual gaijin way of patching things, by adding more cancer.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kan0nenfutter said:

If it's about "wishful thinking of vehicles", I'd like to see two new "nations":

 

- Minor Allies (with vehicles from the Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Greece, Yugoslavia, Poland)

- Minor Axis (with vehicles from Spain, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Finland, Croatia)

It would be cool, even though I wouldn't really put Spain with the Axis at all, but the problem then becomes their Cold War vehicles and matchmaker. 

  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Manfred_Albrech said:

M1A1 should stay at 10.0

Yeah no. It outclasses older 10.0s by a 'small' margin, it should see a BR increase just like any other (i.e 2A5/80U/Leclerc etc).

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AkaNeumann said:

Yeah no. It outclasses older 10.0s by a 'small' margin, it should see a BR increase just like any other (i.e 2A5/80U/Leclerc etc).

M1A1's armor is total garbage.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AkaNeumann said:

Yeah no. It outclasses older 10.0s by a 'small' margin, it should see a BR increase just like any other (i.e 2A5/80U/Leclerc etc).

M1A1 could go to 10.3 while Leopard 2A5 and Leclerc go to 11.0, though M1A1 could still be fine at 10.0 IMO even with some decompression. 

  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Manfred_Albrech said:

All other 10.0s have better armor.

You just suggested that all new 10.0s should see a BR increase while M1A1 should stay at 10.0 and fight old 10.0s.

Does 2A4 have better armour, does Type-90 have better armour? No.

Either older 10.0s get better rounds (even 2K should on that matter) or M1A1 sees a BR increase to 10.3 or 10.7

NGL M1A1 is perfectly capable of fighting 2A5 or Leclerc but asking for it to stay on the same BR as 2A4 while having a round capable of OHKing it up to ~3km is too much.

I'm all in for BR increase for 2A5, don't get me wrong, but M1A1 should not stay at that BR in any case otherwise it's revenge clubbing/revenge balancing.

Edited by AkaNeumann
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AkaNeumann said:

You just suggested that all new 10.0s should see a BR increase while M1A1 should stay at 10.0 and fight old 10.0s.

Does 2A4 have better armour, does Type-90 have better armour? No.

Either older 10.0s get better rounds (even 2K should on that matter) or M1A1 sees a BR increase to 10.3 or 10.7

 

M1A1 could go to 10.7 while other new tanks go to 11.0 M1A1 is utter trash compared to T-80U, Leo 2a5, C1 Ariete and Leclerc

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manfred_Albrech said:

M1A1 could go to 10.7 while other new tanks go to 11.0 M1A1 is utter trash compared to T-80U, Leo 2a5, C1 Ariete and Leclerc

Now that's a good BR spread. And seeing as M1A1 outperformed 2A5 in winrate (going by thunderskill) i wouldn't say it's trash. 

But i've seen people rofl-rushing cap zones in those hence...

  • Confused 1
medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AkaNeumann said:

Now that's a good BR spread. And seeing as M1A1 outperformed 2A5 in winrate (going by thunderskill) i wouldn't say it's trash. 

But i've seen people rofl-rushing cap zones in those hence...

I play both teams, its mostly cause German teams just rush into their spawn after capping everything. + AH-1Z

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

It would be cool, even though I wouldn't really put Spain with the Axis at all, but the problem then becomes their Cold War vehicles and matchmaker. 

Well, in Spain there was a fascist regime that was put into power by the Germans and Italians, so although they didn't participate directly in WW2, they kinda were on their side. But this isn't a history thread. If needed, put them then into a "neutral nations" tree, together with Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and Ireland.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kan0nenfutter said:

Well, in Spain there was a fascist regime that was put into power by the Germans and Italians, so although they didn't participate directly in WW2, they kinda were on their side. But this isn't a history thread. If needed, put them then into a "neutral nations" tree, together with Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and Ireland.

Irish, Swiss and Turkish trees? never gonna happen

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Nightshriker said:

 

The problem with Type 10 being so modern is that it never used any of the older rounds, such as JM33, but instead JM43 etc.

I would rather see a variant of the Type 90 in the game, or somehow an improved version of it in terms of armor.

Maybe, when we go to the lengths of Leo 2A7+, Abrams M1A2 SEP V3, T14 Armata etc we will see Type 10.

Jesus this again....from where do you have that Type 10 is using JM/DM43?

Another variant of rly?Like Type 90 is one year in game and we have no new Type 90 do you think that they will now add another?

Ugh i dont know what to say.....

27 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

But if a shell like this already exists I don't see why not. 

 

It still won't penetrate your precious Leopard. 

But but they want to have everything on their site,armor,pen,gun,mobility everything

 

  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kan0nenfutter said:

Well, in Spain there was a fascist regime that was put into power by the Germans and Italians, so although they didn't participate directly in WW2, they kinda were on their side. But this isn't a history thread. If needed, put them then into a "neutral nations" tree, together with Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and Ireland.

There probably isn't much need for a Spanish tech tree at all to be honest, as far as I can recall all they have are some German planes with Rolls Royce engines and some unique ships. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

Standard M1 doesn't belong at 10.0,

 

Yes, it does.

 

We need BR decompression, not the opposite.

 

7 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

but those other tanks and the M1A1 are pretty comparable. 

 

So the M1A1 is comparable to the Leopard 2A4 huh?

 

Survivability? M1A1.

Mobility? M1A1.

Firepower? M1A1.

Gun handling? M1A1.

Protection? M1A1.

 

Totally comparable /s

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

There probably isn't much need for a Spanish tech tree at all to be honest, as far as I can recall all they have are some German planes with Rolls Royce engines and some unique ships. 

 

As a Spanish myself, i admit that we do not have enough native material to do an interesting enough nation ingame. Most of the vehicles would be Spanish modifications/variants from foreign vehicles, there's not enough native material, so i don't think it is worth it to introduce it.

 

However, even if i don't find vialble/worthy for Spain to have a Ground or Air tree due to this lack of native material, i think Spain could have a fleshed out Naval tree with very few non-native ships:

 

-G-5 Torpedo Boat

-S-38 Torpedo Boat

-Guadiaro Class Minesweeper

-Nalon Class Minesweeper

-Anaga Class Patrol Vessel

-Lazaga Class Patrol Vessel

-Bidasoa Class Minesweeper

-Descubierta Class Corvette (1955)

-Descubierta Class Corvette (1978, completely different ship class)

-Audaz Class Gunboat/Frigate

-Pizarro Class Frigate

-Alsedo Class Destroyer

-Churruca Class Destroyer

-Blas de Lezo Class Light Cruiser

-Cervera Class Light Cruiser

-Reina Victoria Eugenia Class Light Cruiser

-Canarias Class Heavy Cruiser

-España Class Battleship

 

Edited by SPANISH_AVENGER
medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Necrons31467 said:

 

Yes, it does.

 

We need BR decompression, not the opposite.

 

 

So the M1A1 is comparable to the Leopard 2A4 huh?

 

Survivability? M1A1.

Mobility? M1A1.

Firepower? M1A1.

Gun handling? M1A1.

Protection? M1A1.

 

Totally comparable /s

survivability is overstated in abrams tanks.

its easier to survive in leo 2a4, From my playing of both tanks, ive been able to retreat or fire back more in 2a4 than M1A1.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Manfred_Albrech said:

survivability is overstated in abrams tanks.

its easier to survive in leo 2a4, From my playing of both tanks, ive been able to retreat or fire back more in 2a4 than M1A1.

 

Yup. I have literally hundreds of screenshots of both me dying in 1 frontal shot in the Abrams, and killing Abrams frontally in 1 shot with Leopards/T-Series tanks. Effortlessly, as even the cheeks can be easely penetrated by any tank it faces...

  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Manfred_Albrech said:

survivability is overstated in abrams tanks.

 

That may be so, but that doesn't change the fact that it's worse on the Leopard 2A4.

 

5 minutes ago, Manfred_Albrech said:

its easier to survive in leo 2a4, From my playing of both tanks, ive been able to retreat or fire back more in 2a4 than M1A1.

 

Probably not.

 

Leopard 2A4 quite simply has a worse crew layout, lacks the protective fuel tanks in the hull front as well as having worse ammunition layout, getting lucky every now and then is not going to discount those facts.

 

  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SPANISH_AVENGER said:

 

Yup. I have literally hundreds of screenshots of both me dying in 1 frontal shot in the Abrams, and killing Abrams frontally in 1 shot with Leopards/T-Series tanks. Effortlessly, as even the cheeks can be easely penetrated by any tank it faces...

Ye, even if you take multiple shots, the first one will most likely take out your gunner or barrel and/or breech. Happened to me so many damn times. 

  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • magazine2 changed the title to 1.99 and onwards Wishlisting and discussion
×
×
  • Create New...