Sign in to follow this  
Ahospy

Super dumb question on camera toggling

I just tried playing naval for the first time, playing through the tutorial when it gets to the point where you switch to aiming mode/binocular, and now I can't get out of aiming/binocular mode back to third person. I'm using the default control scheme, but nothing I do gets me back to third person. 

It's the same when I try playing battles or test driving, the second I go to aiming mode, I can't ever get out of it unless I die.

I'm sure I'm missing something really small but for the life of me I can't find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

medal medal medal medal

Yep, it tells me to use left shift to get into it and left shift to get out of it, but it just stays stuck in aiming mode.

medal medal medal medal

Check to see if left shift is bound to another function. I use left shift to switch between main, secondary and AA batteries such as shift+1, shift+2 etc and I know this can mess things up if it is also bound to binoculars for example.

Edited by waldopb
  • Like 1
medal medal

Left Shift might be blocked by Windows - so, you may have to "unblock" it by pressing it several times in a short amount of time.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this