Marques_BR

Why did they change the sound of terrestrial gas turbine engines and the sounds of guns above 100mm?

Well, in this update we had a change in the general sounds of the game, especially on land vehicles. The sounds of gas turbine engines when we hear the engine of the close ally or enemy, it looks like a vacuum cleaner, what the immersion in the game of you hearing a vacuum cleaner near you, is hilarious hueheuheu. Another problem that I noticed, you only hear the sound of the engines close to you in a radius of + or - 40m or 50m and from nowhere it disappears, there is no gradual distance, this affects you in combat in the city in closed combat. And to close, what they did with the cannons above the 100mm caliber, it is ridiculous, all with the same sonority, there is no authenticity in the shots, you can no longer identify a 105mm cannon of a 120mm, here are my observations regarding this "immersion fajunta "of the game sounds. Before this update it was so good, so good the sounds, but it seems that everything that is good, you tend to spoil ...

• Like 1
medal medal medal

You're in the wrong place. You want to be here: https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/190-general-discussion/

Also, the turbines actually sound fairly realistic. Just listen to this. Also, for the record, Turbine engines function in ways quite similar to vacuum cleaners (as far as intake suction is concerned). Just fyi.

Edited by sw_3
  • Thanks 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Jesus not again. I wish they'd just leave stuff alone for a while. And no wonder the computer is acting crazy. My computer started locking up on game exit again. :zlo: Gaijin developers trying to justify their jobs by screwing with the game every other week. IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT

2 minutes ago, sw_3 said:

You're in the wrong place. You want to be here: https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/190-general-discussion/

Yeah in more ways then one.

• Thanks 1
medal

There was a sound mod created by the players, after a while Gaijin improved its sound system to a very good level.

However, this latest update had no need. The Game was in a good level of realism in terms of sound.

These modifications should be undone. The artillery was terrible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal