Sign in to follow this  
Cruorr

Looking For The Right Group

• Modes you play RB is pretty much it. Arcade is.... arcade, SB is a bit too restrictive, RB is just right.
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most Ground 9.0+ by far but I am getting better at aircraft.
  • Preferred nations USA 10.3 tanks, 10.0 Chopper 9.0 planes. Germany 10.3 tanks, 8.0 planes, nowhere Chopper. USSR 10.3 tanks, 9.0 planes, 10.0 chopper. I much prefer top tier, I like good mobility and good optics, plus if you are 10.3 you can't be sucked into a higher tier and stomped. 
  • Preferred game servers I am American, thus I prefer US/Euro servers. ATM I can play evening until the early AMs.
  • Your age I am 40, I prefer older players. 
  • Preferred language English
  • Preferred controller type PC, mouse and keyboard
  • Timezone / available playing times Central, around early evening till the AM's. 
  • Preferred communication platform Discord

I'm looking for an adult group that likes to do well, but doesn't take things too seriously. I have to underline I am looking for a group of people mainly 30 years old+, I just don't gel well with the sub 30 crowd most of the time. I would like people to group with in RB, be it ground or air. I pretty much sick to 9.0+. Just as you see lost of people complaining about thermals and helicopters at top tier, I hate being rapid fire HEAT rocketed by 6.7 Swedish vehicles in my WW2 tank or constantly being uptiered in the lower tiers. I did the grind for 3 nations, low tier just isn't fun to me anymore. There are some maps I can almost always do great on, and other maps I simply fair at, so learning positioning on the maps I suck at would be great. I'd consider myself a "good" player, above average but not great. I prefer careful play and flanking to high risk moves. Looking for a people I'd fit in with, thanks. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Wolfpack is a friendly squadron that competes in squadron battles the emphasis is NOT a win at all costs scenario, but to enjoy War Thunder in a friendly but competent manner.  We have arcade, realistic and simulator players.  All members must be 18+ years of age and command a reasonable understanding of English.  Furthermore, all players must be using team speak with a working microphone (“push to talk” sho uld be enabled).  If you are interested in joining then visit us on team speak, our server address is: 66.151.138.13:39050  (poke someone to get some attention).

691300770_WT_DivisionLogo_v1.png.1290381099dfd1d6ec3f70ea68bbfaf4.png

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

We are here to bring back a German/Axis War Thunder Kampfgruppe . There are so many fans of German armor and her allies out there. And we are here to be such a group.

We are seeking folks for a historical German Panzer/Luftwaffe Kampfgruppe. They have existed here in the past and in other games. What is important for membership is a devotion to a German military units, German history and the willingness to be part of it with like minded pilots/tankers. Comradeship and willingness to be part of the whole will outweigh whatever abilities you have. We will work together to increase your skills if this is what you seek, but we need to work together. And yes we have a Team Speak and talk about Germany/Axis in WW2 and after.

Membership will be invitation only after you meet us on Team Speak. We have a very mature leadership and some members are over 40. We have retired military as well.

[PZFOR] Panzer Forces

Requirements:

Have a Mic and be on Team Speak when in game

Remember this will be a very mature clan and have many older members.

We do mostly Realistic Battles, Simulations, at times Arcade mode, and what ever else this game has to give us.

We will have both English and German speakers united for a German/Axis cause.

Rest assured, we have no political agenda or revolutionary goals. We are a group of individuals that tend to have a similar background: An intense interest in WWII, lots of reading and knowledge on the subject, a yearning to keep this fascinating piece of history alive, and a desire to understand a bit more about it from a War Thunder perspective. Again, we are no more anti-American then say a Confederate Civil War re-enactor, or a Red Coat re-enacting the American War of Independence. It is a hobby, not a way of life, and the hobby requires that both sides of the conflict be represented. Simple put, you can't play "Good Guys" and "Bad Guys" with only the "Good Guys" being represented.

We are not persecuted here because we have interest in German military history.

If you are interested in joining us, send me a Message. Join us and make your glory with comrades!

TeamSpeak is used for in game comms. If you don't like that then find another Squadron.

Our TeamSpeak is vs21.tserverhq.com:9011

medal medal

I think YUTBU (Yeet us to Beat us) is the perfect place for you! We are most definitely a place worth joining. I can't stress this enough without it sounding like a complete sellout, but honestly you will meet some of the nicest people you will know in this squadron. We are very chilled and we have all kinds of players, mostly Tank RB and Air RB. We don't have any specific competitive requirements, and the most competitive thing you'll find from us is Squadron Battles which you are of course also welcome to join! We mostly stride to have fun and great communication while playing! We are very active, and you will always find someone in our discord https://discord.gg/97cmMVs to play with, since there's almost always someone online in the voice channels. All we ask of you is to have a mature mindset, understandable English, rank 3 vehicles in either AIR or GROUND and to have fun! Hope to see you here.

medal medal

Sign in to follow this