Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CATOFDUTY

Massive nerf or insanity?

60 posts in this topic

Is it just more or after 1.31 all German planes were nerfed alot. Just think about it. Altitude dominates HB and thats what german planes do best! So what more obvious choice of nation to nerf.

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

:facepalm:

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

Is it just more or after 1.31 all German planes were nerfed alot. Just think about it. Altitude dominates HB and thats what german planes do best! So what more obvious choice of nation to nerf.

7ELb2Ot.jpg

God, why...

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

7ELb2Ot.jpg

God, why...

Because War Thunder....

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

Because War Thunder....

I thought i've seen it all...

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

I thought i've seen it all...

The Internet is a strange place, full of surprises.

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

:Os

This is seriously the only game I know where the forums consists of only 4 topics which are repeated 10 times a day.

Either moderatores don't give a crap (in case tis here is troll.) or moderatores don't give a crap (in case tis here is serious xxxx).

I go for troll:

• Interests:I love discussing subjects were multiple people have conflicting ideas. I also love German and American planes.

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

funny how everyone who disagree's flies spitfires alone. Must be too buthurt over having the trush shoved up their a$$ along with my nose mounted cannon. 

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

funny how everyone who disagree's flies spitfires alone. Must be too buthurt over having the trush shoved up their a$$ along with my nose mounted cannon. 

What lol, what makes u think everyone who disagrees only flies spitfires. I disagree and i've maxed out the german tree

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

Funny how this post is funny.

Didn't this guy just recently post an almost identical thread about how British are so damn op'd? Only it wasn't just a single line but a mere explanation.

Why can't you guys just read at least the first few threads in this forum before you post the same BS over and over again? Thera are litterally 3-4 new threads discussing the same completly personal subjects, namely X is OP, Y is bad. Rather swallow your incompetence or admit there are better pilots instead of complaining about the games balance after getting killed in HB. Or better: piss off to arcade mode, where any and everything has neutron-guns and anti-gravitiy drives. thx!

HB is already suffering enough of casual shooter morons.

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

:Os

This is seriously the only game I know where the forums consists of only 4 topics which are repeated 10 times a day.

Either moderatores don't give a crap (in case tis here is troll.) or moderatores don't give a crap (in case tis here is serious xxxx).

No, no, no it goes like this. Soviets UFO OPZZ PLZ NERF in the morning, British OPZZZ PLZ NERF at noon, USA OPZZZ UFO Plz Nerf afternoon, Jerries OPZ PLZ NERF in the evening,( and well most people are embarassed that they're getting their xxxx handed by planes made out of tissue paper so the jap planes are rarely mentioned). 

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

What lol, what makes u think everyone who disagrees only flies spitfires. I disagree and i've maxed out the german tree

and I fly only the pony force! ohwait...

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

No, no, no it goes like this. Soviets UFO OPZZ PLZ NERF in the morning, British OPZZZ PLZ NERF at noon, USA OPZZZ UFO Plz Nerf afternoon, Jerries OPZ PLZ NERF in the evening,( and well most people are embarassed that they're getting their xxxx handed by planes made out of tissue paper so the japan planes are rarely mentioned). 

I think its more that if you touch a jap plane, it falls apart at the seems, so people don't care much that they perform like they are made of paper, cause unlike the russians they act like it when hit with bullets. 

(omg a logical post! watch out!)

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

No, no, no it goes like this. Soviets UFO OPZZ PLZ NERF in the morning, British OPZZZ PLZ NERF at noon, USA OPZZZ UFO Plz Nerf afternoon, Jerries OPZ PLZ NERF in the evening,( and well most people are embarassed that they're getting their xxxx handed by planes made out of tissue paper so the japan planes are rarely mentioned).

I have to agree with him. No matter what plane u fly japenease planes always seem to win

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

That's only because Japanese planes have russian bias.

sxREuV4.jpg

hrjSRWY.jpg

lSpPcXW.jpg

kWIN7uQ.jpg

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

What Russian bias? All i know about the Russians is that they manage to outrun me despite being chunks of scrap metal bullet sponges.

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

What Russian bias? All i know about the Russians is that they manage to outrun me despite being chunks of scrap metal bullet sponges.

That's only because US planes are much OP'd and Germans got nerfed to biplanes. Meanwhile the Brits got nerfed and have laserguns and Soviets...

oh well, it's getting boring. Russian bias!!!!

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel

That's only because US planes are much OP'd and Germans got nerfed to biplanes. Meanwhile the Brits got nerfed and have laserguns and Soviets...
oh well, it's getting boring. Russian bias!!!!

Fine how many times do rus beat USA in your expirience? Some where along the line of alot right?

Type:

Note:

Add note Cancel