runRAGEdotEXE

Looking for Squadron: 7 year on/off player, LF laidback squad to grind with

I'm looking for a squad of friendly and active players to quarantine and chill with. I'm motivated mostly by my addiction to the never-ending grind, and partially by fun and competition. If you want someone that's going to play like it's an e-sport and know all the callouts of every map, not make mistakes, or keep comms clear and serious I am NOT your guy. That said, I'm healthily competitive so I always play to win but don't let losses bother me. I'm never toxic or judgmental to squad mates, but I've been known to question the great snail's competence or tell a P-47 pilot to go play Air RB if I get bombed in the spawn.

I play Ground RB around 70% of the time, Air RB 20%, and Air AB maybe 5% of the time. I play below BR 8.0, as I hate helicopters and ATGMs and prefer the WWII and early post-war vehicles.

I'm on most days between noon and midnight on Eastern Standard Time.

Player Profile: https://thunderskill.com/en/stat/GodWentAFK

Send me a message or friend request in game (I'm more likely to see it in game), or on Discord (GodWentAFK#5389).

Edited by GodWentAFK
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Wolfpack is a friendly squadron that competes in squadron battles the emphasis is NOT a win at all costs scenario, but to enjoy War Thunder in a friendly but competent manner.  We have arcade, realistic and simulator players.  All members must be 18+ years of age and command a reasonable understanding of English.  Furthermore, all players must be using team speak with a working microphone (“push to talk” sho uld be enabled).  If you are interested in joining then visit us on team speak, our server address is: 66.151.138.13:39050  (poke someone to get some attention).

691300770_WT_DivisionLogo_v1.png.1290381099dfd1d6ec3f70ea68bbfaf4.png

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I think YUTBU (Yeet us to Beat us) is the perfect place for you! We don't have any specific competitive requirements, and the most competitive thing you'll find from us is Squadron Battles which you are of course also welcome to join! We mostly stride to have fun and great communication while playing! We are very active, and you will always find someone in our discord https://discord.gg/97cmMVs to play with, since there's almost always someone online in the voice channels. All we ask of you is to have a mature mindset and have fun! Hope to see you here.

Edited by xanner999
medal medal