Sign in to follow this  
oxTomCruisexo

Looking for a air SIM squadron

As the title suggest I am looking for a squadron that plays mainly sim. I myself have little experience with warthunder sim mode and as such I'd like to learn the ropes and play with like minded people, what better way is there than a squadron!

About myself;

• I am currently 23 years of age and I'm from and still living in Sweden. 
  •  I can play most weekdays, although it might be for a limited amount of time
  •  I don't really mind which nation we play, but I do prefer the axis planes. With that said, who don't like flying some US muscle planes from time to time ;) 
  •  I speak English primarily and as such, I want a English speaking squadron
  •  I am going to be using my VR headset along with a flightstick, although, I dont mind what people are using!
  • Don't got a preffered voice program, I got ts3 and discord atm but is willing to use other :)
medal medal medal

we have a close knit group of players at =57FG= that are looking to expand our playerbase. we use discord to stay co-ordinated and communicate effective battle strategies, if your interested please feel free to join our discord! https://discord.gg/JkdGfuM.  theres a few of us that use VR and we mainly fly EC3 using P-47's and P-38's.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, PieRat1 said:

we have a close knit group of players at =57FG= that are looking to expand our playerbase. we use discord to stay co-ordinated and communicate effective battle strategies, if your interested please feel free to join our discord! https://discord.gg/JkdGfuM.  theres a few of us that use VR and we mainly fly EC3 using P-47's and P-38's.

The discord link you provided this not work for me! 

feel free to add me on discord with the following tag; Kaiser#4409

medal medal medal

Wolfpack is a friendly squadron that competes in squadron battles the emphasis is NOT a win at all costs scenario, but to enjoy War Thunder in a friendly but competent manner.  We have arcade, realistic and simulator players.  All members must be 18+ years of age and command a reasonable understanding of English.  Furthermore, all players must be using team speak with a working microphone (“push to talk” sho uld be enabled).  If you are interested in joining then visit us on team speak, our server address is: 66.151.138.13:39050  (poke someone to get some attention).

691300770_WT_DivisionLogo_v1.png.1290381099dfd1d6ec3f70ea68bbfaf4.png

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this