Sign in to follow this  
mrr0ng

Looking for VR Sim squad

I've been playing way too long to keep doing this on my own. I've got almost all the nations air trees researched up to jets. I play a lot of Realistic, but my heart really belongs in VR with sim. I'm a busy dad of 4 who travels often for work (when there's no carona virus). I'm looking for a laid back group who uses voice comms.

Same!

I don't really mind if other are using vr, but I am looking for a sim squadron. I got this stick and vr headset, why not use it! If nothing can be found, I am more than up for creating one ourselfs to find likeminded people! :)

Edited by oxTomCruisexo
medal medal medal

we have a close knit group of players at =57FG= that are looking to expand our playerbase. we use discord to stay co-ordinated and communicate effective battle strategies, if your interested please feel free to join our discord! https://discord.gg/JkdGfuM.  theres a few of us that use VR and we mainly fly EC3 using P-47's and P-38's.

What PieRat said :)

= Join the 57FG! =

USAAF-44-21043-P-47D-Thunderbolt-9AF-12A

57FG Official Discord: https://discord.gg/5aU6jKa

We are an English-speaking fighter group promoting teamwork and using element tactics. We fly US aircraft in Simulation Mode from Tier 2 all the way to Jets. We mainly focus on P-47, P-38, P-51 but also fly other US types as well. 

We'll train you to be effective in a group, you'll simply need to be able to:

• Fly well enough in sim mode to stay in formation in a combat situation

• Read, understand and align with the squadron rules and regulations

• Be open to improvement and dedicated to the squadron

• Use Discord for communication 

NxqJ35vqNyUyswoeyIE6LbamKoGj6lwZ-aAayMYC

medal

Sign in to follow this