VJIglesias

AF D1 and D3 - AA AI ignoring air targets

I don't know if I should be asking this here or on support but I wanted to know if someone knows the reason WHY the AF D1 and AF D3 ignore air targets. It's really annoying me and my friend when we play those German AA Ferry and find out they don't shoot to air targets even at 500 meters they do nothing. The SF40 Shwere and Leichte do shoot top them like every other boat we have been using (all that have other guns besides the main caliber only) and they do track and shoot at them. The AF D1 and AF D3 don't track the air targets even if you switch to "air targets" with "toggle gunner targets" ("E" key by standard). Hope someone can answer me this because it really pisses me and my friend even after this new update with the buffs on the crew survivality and fire rate of main caliber...

PS: For real try both boats and see for yourself how they act like "Hey there is no target!" when you EVEN make them track and shoot air targets with X + 1/2/3/4. Nothing happends

How are your crew skills?  I have used those vessels, although I'll admit that I enjoy the lower B.R. Barges more, and have no problems with them.

Granted, my crew skills for those boats are maxed out and I SL'd for the extra three points.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

The crew level is not the problem cause it only happens with the AF D1 and AF D3 (they are at lvl 35/32/36 the 3 with first quialification upgrade btw ) but the others work fine like I did mention with both SF40 and any other ingame vessel. I have barley all the USA and Germans Navy and all of their auxiliary guns/AA and even the main battery do track and shoot air targets (my USA crew is 77/75/74 the 3 with first qualification upgrade). And like I said my friend has the same problem so it's not only me here.

PS: I have tried the 3 modes Arcade, Realistic and Simulation. The three of them with same result they ignore air targets so I end up doing it by myself

Edited by VJIglesias

This bug has been fixed in a recent update:

Answered and Locked

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal