Sign in to follow this  
_Big_MT_

Looking for squad

Hello everyone!

I'm a belgian 30 y-o.

I've been on war thunder on and off since 2015, I don't play very regularly, but I would love to be able to fly in formation, try out stuff like that,

and maybe get some pointers for ground and naval RB, as I suck pretty bad at it.

I'm more of a casual player, but if I got gud, who knows :D

• Modes you play : Mostly air RB and Sim (VR), but I'm open to ground and naval forces, I'm just not a fan of AB.
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most: planes, but I don't have anything against doing sth else, just haven't really started to grind for it yet
  • Preferred nations: Mostly Germany (just reached t5 planes) and England (t4)
  • Preferred game servers: EU
  • Your age: 30
  • Preferred language: French
  • Preferred controller type: Mouse + Keyboard in most cases, flight stick + VR in Sim air battles
  • Timezone / available playing times: A little random, but usually between 6 PM and 2 AM UTC, sometimes earlier in the day too.
  • Preferred communication platform: Discord

Thank for reading! :)

Wolfpack is a friendly squadron that competes in squadron battles the emphasis is NOT a win at all costs scenario, but to enjoy War Thunder in a friendly but competent manner.  We have arcade, realistic and simulator players.  All members must be 18+ years of age and command a reasonable understanding of English.  Furthermore, all players must be using team speak with a working microphone (“push to talk” sho uld be enabled).  If you are interested in joining then visit us on team speak, our server address is: 66.151.138.13:39050  (poke someone to get some attention).

691300770_WT_DivisionLogo_v1.png.1290381099dfd1d6ec3f70ea68bbfaf4.png

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

usa_7th_cavalry_1a15df4dfa0678a6c138228d6edb37cc.png

Top50 Squadron Complete Khaos [KHAOS] is recruiting! We are looking for skilled and active players who wish to play competitively and/or casually. The only requirement is to be active and have at least level 30 and rank V ground or air. We are using Discord for communication.

You can contact me ingame - Deemah

Or join our Discord - https://discord.gg/TQUJ76

medal

I think YUTBU (Yeet us to Beat us) is the perfect place for you! We don't have any specific competitive requirements, and the most competitive thing you'll find from us is Squadron Battles which you are of course also welcome to join! We mostly stride to have fun and great communication while playing! We are very active, and you will always find someone in our discord https://discord.gg/97cmMVs to play with, since there's almost always someone online in the voice channels. All we ask of you is to have a mature mindset, understandable English and to have fun! Hope to see you here.

medal medal

Sign in to follow this