Sign in to follow this  
JackDagniels246@live

Xbox - Searching for frequent but laid-back/casual group

Hey everyone,

I've been hooked on this game for a while but can't convince many of my friends to give it a shot. I'm really interested in playing some games within a squadron and trying to work together to win some games.

I'm decent at the game but by no means an ace. I usually get a few kills per game and finish in the middle of the pack. Every now and then I have a great game. Very much interested in working with some people to get better.

I get on most weeknights after 6-7PM EST and can put a couple hours in. Weekends I have more free time.

I really like the British fighters. I have tier 4 British, tier 2 Germany, and am going to get around to working on the US tree soon. I can ground pound or go after air targets, whichever works best!

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from somebody! Oh and I have a mic for xbox too.

Hi Jack

If you log in on PC and link your Xbox WT account, you can then join a Squadron officially... buuuut in the meantime, let me know if you want an invite to my Squadrons Discord channel :) we're more than happy to have 'honourary members' amongst our group and we don't have any requirements in terms of activity levels, rank/BR, etc.

Fly Safe

JT

Sign in to follow this