Jump to content

Vextra 105 now that the CV90105 TML is here


We need this for the french top tier lineup :

 

JOgi2oJ.jpg?1

 

As a premium or not (preferably not)

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, casque_a_pointe said:

I can't see it on the suggestion section. Did anyone has something on it so we can create a thread?

Only have a video about it, some part seems like personal footage, not something the military would film even less show, so my guess is that it's from an engineer who worked on the project.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it's the right thread to add info but 

 

Jane's Defence Weekly 

(Had to resize it with a mobile app as I'm typing it from one)

 

https://books.google.fr/books?id=2K5DAQAAIAAJ&q=amx+10+tml105&dq=amx+10+tml105&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi14sDXvIPoAhWV3oUKHUKmCEMQ6AEIMDAB

CollageMaker_20200305_145226375.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Information about the vextra is quite scarce. The protection seems to be against 14.5 MGs maximum (probably the front only, in a Bradley fashion).

Sadly, all of the information comes from a website with seemingly no validity.

 

https://www.army-technology.com/projects/vextra/

20200305_153309.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/03/2020 at 13:34, nxdefiant001 said:

With its companions , AMX 10 RC (TML 105)  and MARS 15 (TML 105)

mars15-90.jpg

unnamed.jpg

 

That's a MARS 15 90 and not 105

 

Saying that because there is a 25mm, 90mm and the 105mm version that got prototyped

 

If you watch the cupola you can see the turrets are different, because its a GIAT TS 90 on the first pic

 

MARS 15 TML 105 share the exact same turret as shown on the AMX-10RC

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS5ZE8OcTcct4fWyCAb5W

 

Edited by Foxtrot39
medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TenPoundsOfSalt said:

Anyone knows how the TML-105 compares to the TK-105 in term of crew compartment size ? Cause the CV with the TML is a full second faster to reload than the AMX-10 RC.

Is it a legit benefit of the TML, or just some premium vehicle magic ?

It's Gaijin randomly nerfing stuff and then refusing bug reports because you can't prove that there is absolutely no reason for 10RC to reload any slower than any other 105 Nato tank

  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, FouManchou said:

It's Gaijin randomly nerfing stuff and then refusing bug reports because you can't prove that there is absolutely no reason for 10RC to reload any slower than any other 105 Nato tank

The pettiest thing to do if they do happen to be the same size, would be to bug report that to get the CV nerfed to TK-105 level of reload, and even worse since it's now firing full power NATO rounds rather than the medium powered one of the 10RC...

  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TenPoundsOfSalt said:

Anyone knows how the TML-105 compares to the TK-105 in term of crew compartment size ? Cause the CV with the TML is a full second faster to reload than the AMX-10 RC.

Is it a legit benefit of the TML, or just some premium vehicle magic ?

The 10RC should easily reach 5s reload on an ace crew, but as all French tanks without an autoloader, the reload is nerfed... At least they fixed the 47mm of the B1 and S35.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Cedjoe said:

The 10RC should easily reach 5s reload on an ace crew, but as all French tanks without an autoloader, the reload is nerfed... At least they fixed the 47mm of the B1 and S35.

this tank is beyond nerfed,

performanced caped
inclinasion climb caped

reload rate caped

acceleration caped

 

like i never seen such a tank that been artificialy caped to hell

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

as the vextra been proposed in suggestion ?

medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cedjoe said:

Not yet.

do you want to do it ? if not I can

medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has anyone put those 3 into suggestion? if not you really should.. further increase our chances to have them in game.. but in all honesty i feel France overall needs to have a lot of its native stuff added already .. like wheres the penhards.. wheres the FCM many other things.. o well one can hope one day be like already time to add a ton of french vehicles.

 

  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrokenRifle said:

has anyone put those 3 into suggestion? if not you really should.. further increase our chances to have them in game.. but in all honesty i feel France overall needs to have a lot of its native stuff added already .. like wheres the penhards.. wheres the FCM many other things.. o well one can hope one day be like already time to add a ton of french vehicles.

 

 

There has been a lot of other suggestion for the french top tier lineup, go and support them too ;)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...