ZSU23

Looking for mates to play on low ranks

Have tanks rank 1.0 with 59% wins, rank 2.0 with 55% wins, 2.7 not so good, just 52%.

Crew trained up 100 level.

Looking for mates/squadron with good victory rates to play as a platoon.

I have some high tier tanks, but do not play them and not going to.

Want to join a gaming community that encompasses team play in professional to casual play styles? Maybe your ex-military and want to swap stories? Just want to be able to jump on your favorite game and play with a full squad?

Join the 7th Cavalry Gaming Regiment! Link to our website: https://7cav.us/

We are looking for players of all skill levels and who are willing to commit to a one hour, once a week training session! We want to encourage comradery and help players improve on the skills in game!

Hey man, I'd like to welcome you to our group. This is the official thing but I wanted to add my own personal touch to this. If you want to hit me up on Discord : Millertime505#8643 or on Steam .

usa_7th_cavalry_1a15df4dfa0678a6c138228d6edb37cc.png

Top50 Squadron Complete Khaos [KHAOS] is recruiting! We are looking for skilled and active players who wish to play competitively and/or casually. The only requirement is to be active and have at least level 30 and rank V ground or air. We are using Discord for communication.

You can contact me ingame - Deemah

Or join our Discord - https://discord.gg/TQUJ76

Edited by Deemah
medal

Wolfpack is a friendly squadron that competes in squadron battles the emphasis is NOT a win at all costs scenario, but to enjoy War Thunder in a friendly but competent manner.  We have arcade, realistic and simulator players.  All members must be 18+ years of age and command a reasonable understanding of English.  Furthermore, all players must be using team speak with a working microphone (“push to talk” sho uld be enabled).  If you are interested in joining then visit us on team speak, our server address is: 66.151.138.13:39050  (poke someone to get some attention).

691300770_WT_DivisionLogo_v1.png.1290381099dfd1d6ec3f70ea68bbfaf4.png

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal