Aziza8686

Looking for a home

I don’t simply want a group of people to play with. I want somewhere that I can stay for a long time and call a home in games.

I mostly play air, and mostly AB, but I’m willing to learn RB and do dabble in tanks. I’m 33 and prefer Discord. My time zone is US Eastern.

I hope to hear back, and look forward to playing with you!

Hey, Aziza 

TAW is an international squad and we have quite a few people from the US as well. Most of our guys are willing to help out new players with the game so I think you'd enjoy your time with us. Although we do use Teamspeak as our primary voice communications tool we do have a discord server. Which you can join our discord here: https://discord.gg/GsjuuqK. If you want more information you can check out our recruitment thread here: 

You can sign up on our website.

If you have any questions feel free to message me on the forums, on discord at [TAW] FlyingDutchMan#1750 or you can send me an email at FlyingDutchMan@taw.net

medal medal

N1LB is a small squadron with players in all US time zones.  We play primarily Air AB.  Our players are for the most part 30 and over.  We play to win.  If you don't have a win rate higher than 60% in Air AB, we can help you improve!  We use Teamspeak versus Discord.  Send me a PM in game if you want to squad up and see what we are about.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

usa_7th_cavalry_1a15df4dfa0678a6c138228d6edb37cc.png

Top100 Squadron Complete Khaos [KHAOS] is recruiting! We are looking for skilled and active players who wish to play competitively and/or casually. The only requirement is to be active and have at least level 30 and rank V ground or air. We are using Discord for communication.

You can contact me ingame - Deemah

Or join our Discord - https://discord.gg/8gDqKK

medal

I think YUTBU (Yeet us to Beat us) is the perfect place for you! It is most definitely a place worth calling home :), I can't stress this enough without it sounding like a complete sellout, but honestly you will meet some of the nicest people you know, in this squadron. We are very chilled and we have all kinds of players, mostly Tank RB and Air RB. We don't have any specific competitive requirements, and the most competitive thing you'll find from us is Squadron Battles which you are of course also welcome to join! We mostly stride to have fun and great communication while playing! We are very active, and you will always find someone in our discord https://discord.gg/97cmMVs to play with, since there's almost always someone online in the voice channels. All we ask of you is to have a mature mindset, understandable English and to have fun! Hope to see you here.

medal medal

Wolfpack is a friendly squadron that competes in squadron battles the emphasis is NOT a win at all costs scenario, but to enjoy War Thunder in a friendly but competent manner.  We have arcade, realistic and simulator players.  All members must be 18+ years of age and command a reasonable understanding of English.  Furthermore, all players must be using team speak with a working microphone (“push to talk” sho uld be enabled).  If you are interested in joining then visit us on team speak, our server address is: 66.151.138.13:39050  (poke someone to get some attention).

691300770_WT_DivisionLogo_v1.png.1290381099dfd1d6ec3f70ea68bbfaf4.png

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal