Every tree has some odd vehicles.

ASU-85 seems like a glass cannon with ok mobility.

It has HEAT FS and good APHE but thats about it.

You are just a moving gun, kinda like the Waffenträger or Dicker Max.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

Every tree has some odd vehicles.

ASU-85 seems like a glass cannon with ok mobility.

It has HEAT FS and good APHE but thats about it.

You are just a moving gun, kinda like the Waffenträger or Dicker Max.

i understand the appeal of Waffentrager or big Dicker max, the ASU-85 has none of what waffentrager has and no insane gun depression big Dicker max has.

Edited by Samuel_Hyde
medal medal medal medal

I did okay in the thing

the idea is to position yourself around sightlines

you have okay reload and can pen everything at your br.

position is everything in this tank

medal

10 hours ago, GoddePro said:

I did okay in the thing

the idea is to position yourself around sightlines

you have okay reload and can pen everything at your br.

position is everything in this tank

Problem is it's so slow it's hard to get in position unless you camp near your spawn. And it's got no armor so you get killed by everything with an MG, especially dangerous are planes. For something so badly armored it's amazingly slow and sluggish and I wondered many times why Soviets didn't simply give it T-34's engines from WW2, it would've done wonders to improve mobility. I stopped playing it years ago when it caused me to rage massively (especially since it was the only tank at that point that I golded to get good upgrades), but the puny 85mm HEATFS was doing barely any post-pen damage.

SU-100 at same BR is light years better, even if it doesn't have HEATFS (which CAN pen Tiger 2 UFP, but it's so trolly that I personally wouldn't rely on it).

If I were OP I would just skip the entire Soviet 6.0-7.0 line except T-44 and T-44-100.

Edited by jackTIGR
medal medal medal medal medal medal

You find a place to hide it, scout every tank you see and when an opportunity arises you can even take out an enemy with APHE

It's really just a scout vehicle with a gun for self defense in the game. But together with an attack aircraft it should come in handy.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

17 hours ago, KillaKiwi said:

You find a place to hide it, scout every tank you see and when an opportunity arises you can even take out an enemy with APHE

It's really just a scout vehicle with a gun for self defense in the game. But together with an attack aircraft it should come in handy.

this works too

I suppose I'll need to go back and replay it.

I really didn't want much to do with it after it was spaded as I had moved on to 7.7 (I had it uptiered to 7.0 for a while because it had better pen than the T-44-100 stock round

medal

On 22/02/2020 at 05:42, jackTIGR said:

If I were OP I would just skip the entire Soviet 6.0-7.0 line except T-44 and T-44-100.

Some of us are crazy enough to want to develop every thing.  :016:

I have had a good bit of success with it recently when flanking.  That being said, it is not a vehicle I plan to play again after I have finished developing it.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal