RustyRelics

New cadet has joined the fight

Hello everyone, y'all can call me Rusty.

War Thunder is the first video game I have ever played, and at 17, in 2020, that's unheard of. I like it that way. 

I joined this game so I could get a feel for WWII Aerial combat, just like my great uncle did. Oh, and I'll try the tanks too...

I am a proud descendant of revolutionary, Civil War, WWII and Vietnam solders, one of which was a B-25 Mitchell pilot in the European theater in WWII. I metal detect for Civil War relics, I dig for old bottles, I study wars, I draw, hunt, fish, work, gawk at girls, read a lot, and other things teens do and don't do. 

I will fight in the U.S. Air Corps, the Luftwaffe and the R.A.F. Mostly. Be prepared for stupid questions, and other such ilk from a raw, green recruit. I am not technical at all, and it takes a lot of self teaching to get me anywhere. I was born in the wrong era.

One thing I can say is, you won't have any trouble with me, as I am a part time mod elsewhere, and not one to start trouble.

That's it, rambling done, proceed to mission!  :salute:

DSC_1062.jpg

Edited by RustyRelics
  • Like 1

Welcome! Glad to have you. Hope you enjoy the game. Feel free to ask questions when or if you need help!

:salute:

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the game, feel free to ask any questions on the forums, our great community will be sure to help you out!