Jump to content

Should the G91 R3 receive a up Br?


Should the G91 R3 receive a up Br?  

154 members have voted

  1. 1. Should the G91 R3 receive a up Br?

    • Yes
      76
    • No
      78


They definitely shadow-nerved the nords in the last patch. They no longer hit the spot/tank you were aiming at with your cross hair, instead they "overshoot" and land a few meters behind the target. 

Try it out in a test flight and you'll see. 

 

 

  • Like 1
medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Fokker22 said:

They definitely shadow-nerved the nords in the last patch. They no longer hit the spot/tank you were aiming at with your cross hair, instead they "overshoot" and land a few meters behind the target. 

Try it out in a test flight and you'll see. 

 

 

 

They have always done that for me. :dntknw:

 

They always went roughly 3-5° above the crosshair. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They always were like this, there wasn't a change. On longer ranges you always had to aim shorter. In contrast: All other Missiles like S-24 or S-21 or rockets require to aim above the intended target.  Might be a bit confusing, but just use the shooting range to practice this. Its possible to get used to it.

 

What might feel different is the effect vs. soviet  addon armor. Things like T-72B and certain other tanks have those protective bricks on their turret, which somehow seem to negate the effect of a Nord explosion. Sometimes they tank several perfect hits onto the turret roof.

  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why even play tank? kappa

 

would've got more if the game didn't end early before re-arm return

 

YbHuQ2Y.png

 

still as easy as ever

 

  

On 04/09/2020 at 18:45, Fokker22 said:

They definitely shadow-nerved the nords in the last patch. They no longer hit the spot/tank you were aiming at with your cross hair, instead they "overshoot" and land a few meters behind the target. 

Try it out in a test flight and you'll see. 

 

 

 

 

Who cares about that though? Only bad players

 

 

Edited by DaffanZ
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DaffanZ said:

why even play tank? kappa

 

would've got more if the game didn't end early before re-arm return

 

YbHuQ2Y.png

 

 

 

 

Works with any caprunner + plane combo. Killing 3 ground targets in a plane is nothing special, if the opposite team won't spawn SPAA's and if fighters act braindead.

 

lustt-1.thumb.jpg.fc199fbc48949306bdbcf8Airt-1.thumb.jpg.f449b14ca8a62d52bd4c265

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Thodin said:

 

Works with any caprunner + plane combo. Killing 3 ground targets in a plane is nothing special, if the opposite team won't spawn SPAA's and if fighters act braindead.

 

lustt-1.thumb.jpg.fc199fbc48949306bdbcf8Airt-1.thumb.jpg.f449b14ca8a62d52bd4c265

 

SPAA is useless

 

I literally killed 3 spaa in their spawn back to back from 3km away they couldn't even see me 

 

g5GPauG.jpg

 

 

here is the money shot 3km proof

 

aGV3jCL.jpg

 

 

this guy literally dies in spaa and respawns in another spaa and i kill him again from 3km away

 

7LvX9hM.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

H4eqxVC.png

 

 

 

 

Edited by DaffanZ
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/09/2020 at 14:39, Thodin said:

They always were like this, there wasn't a change. On longer ranges you always had to aim shorter. In contrast: All other Missiles like S-24 or S-21 or rockets require to aim above the intended target.  Might be a bit confusing, but just use the shooting range to practice this. Its possible to get used to it.

That's weird because when I used them they would hit with pinpoint accuracy. Guess I'll have to get used to it. 

 

14 hours ago, DaffanZ said:

Who cares about that though? Only bad players

No one asked you. 

medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

I have said this before about the G91R3 guess i have to repeat it since most of you only see it in the advesary role.

 

-G91R3 like all other G91's while having good accelleration for a non afterburner jet have only mediocre top speed

-R3 has no Afterburner

-No AAM 

-Very Limited while powerful ammo

-Turn and Climb Rate is right in the middle of the rest of 8.7 planes better then some as well as worse then others 

 

So for the last bloody time for ground forces it won't matter if you uptier it to 9.0-9.3 it will still see the same AA guns since at 8.7 there will be another 8.7 even if yourself are just at 7.7 

So if i remember correctly most nations have pretty decent SPAA at 8.0 aside from China,again the plane is 8.7 and most radar guided SPAA are 8.0 if your team fails to bring one thats not the Planes fault.

 

The plane would and is getting murdered at any uptier match in Air RB it gets in why? for the above mentioned reason and you want it to be pushed to 9.0 so it see's 10.0 games? Uptiers for planes is far more common then for Ground Vehicles and there happen all the time anyways.

 

Maybe next time you think about that before making another post like this,get all the Information not just oh the G91R3 is dominating ground with its 4xATGM and plane without any opposition is going to dominate.

I have no issues shooting down these these planes with any of my SPAA and even some of my light tanks 

  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CreditCardCmndo said:

The plane would and is getting murdered at any uptier match in Air RB it gets in why? for the above mentioned reason and you want it to be pushed to 9.0 so it see's 10.0 games? Uptiers for planes is far more common then for Ground Vehicles and there happen all the time anyways.

 

The solution is simple - add different BR system for planes in Ground, just like we have differences in all 3 air game modes. G-91 is only one of many planes that are OP when it comes to killing tanks and being able to defend itself in fast air engagements, but can't go up for the Air RB reason where it would be useless even with .3 higher br.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
On 24/10/2020 at 21:10, JanuszHytrus said:

 

The solution is simple - add different BR system for planes in Ground, just like we have differences in all 3 air game modes. G-91 is only one of many planes that are OP when it comes to killing tanks and being able to defend itself in fast air engagements, but can't go up for the Air RB reason where it would be useless even with .3 higher br.

The  real solution is dynamic BR for ordinance.

 

G.91 8.7 with no ordinance

 

Equip nords before queue = 9.3

 

Equip nords mid-match = 9.3  and if the current match bracket was 8.0-9.0 it goes red and you can't spawn it. Take off nords and it goes back down to 8.7 even mid-match.

 

Do same for all planes similar. 

  • Confused 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Daffan said:

The  real solution is dynamic BR for ordinance.

 

G.91 8.7 with no ordinance

 

Equip nords before queue = 9.3

 

Equip nords mid-match = 9.3  and if the current match bracket was 8.0-9.0 it goes red and you can't spawn it. Take off nords and it goes back down to 8.7 even mid-match.

 

Do same for all planes similar. 

then same could happen with  maaaaany tanks, like m56 without heat-fs maybe could stay at 6.7 but with heat-fs its 7.3 or 7.7

or m48 with stock apcr and aphe could go down to 7.0 (becouse usa mains whine ger m48 is 7.0 but theirs not while its a 7.7 vehicle) but with heat-fs 7.7

  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheKatyusHATman said:

then same could happen with  maaaaany tanks, like m56 without heat-fs maybe could stay at 6.7 but with heat-fs its 7.3 or 7.7

or m48 with stock apcr and aphe could go down to 7.0 (becouse usa mains whine ger m48 is 7.0 but theirs not while its a 7.7 vehicle) but with heat-fs 7.7

m56 suck, without heat , it like m18 trash haha 

 

but yes, it could be used for tanks, same with planes that don't have AAM unlocked etc. 

 

 

 

 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/02/2021 at 05:45, Daffan said:

The  real solution is dynamic BR for ordinance.

 

G.91 8.7 with no ordinance

 

Equip nords before queue = 9.3

 

Equip nords mid-match = 9.3  and if the current match bracket was 8.0-9.0 it goes red and you can't spawn it. Take off nords and it goes back down to 8.7 even mid-match.

 

Do same for all planes similar. 

So if i want to take completely overtiered G.91 with ordinance to maybe get some bunkers if i'm lucky cause there is no fight to 9.3-9.7 planes i'm getting even higher BR. That doesn't make any sense, i would get punished in Air RB for putting my self on even bigger disadvantage. Not to mention they would need to make completely new system instead of implementing one they have in game to different conditions

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, JanuszHytrus said:

So if i want to take completely overtiered G.91 with ordinance to maybe get some bunkers if i'm lucky cause there is no fight to 9.3-9.7 planes i'm getting even higher BR. That doesn't make any sense, i would get punished in Air RB for putting my self on even bigger disadvantage. Not to mention they would need to make completely new system instead of implementing one they have in game to different conditions

No big trade-off for sake of fixing this problem, since g.91 has bomb and far better FFAR loadout for this pillbox garbage. 

 

 

 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/02/2021 at 05:45, Daffan said:

The  real solution is dynamic BR for ordinance.

 

G.91 8.7 with no ordinance

 

Equip nords before queue = 9.3

 

Equip nords mid-match = 9.3  and if the current match bracket was 8.0-9.0 it goes red and you can't spawn it. Take off nords and it goes back down to 8.7 even mid-match.

 

Do same for all planes similar. 

Plane from the 50s with AGMs from the 60s fighting SAMs from the early 2000s

Balans

medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, IAMTRIGGERED said:

Plane from the 50s with AGMs from the 60s fighting SAMs from the early 2000s

Balans

 

this is a  arcade video game

 

 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IAMTRIGGERED said:

Based on historical vehicles and technology

ok and

 

 

  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...