Should the G91 R3 receive a up Br?

Should the G91 R3 receive a up Br?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Should the G91 R3 receive a up Br?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, DaniCaIifornia said:

Wish you would spend some time to read the comments before talking about someone. We were talking about Air RB.

Sweds.png.98fbfea7cacc32f1d15510e3cc8479

You gotta know the fact that I ve opened J21RA without talisman. I mean my J21A2 was already spaded when I put talisman on it. Then I ve proceded to grind the jets. It took me less than 50 games to grind A21RB, J29A and then J29F which I ve grinded without talisman(J29F). And you can see in just under 76 games(I ve played a bit after opening the J32B) I ve opened my J32B.

Next time when you talk about someone have some respect.

No, I in fact am talking about GF RB since this is said forum.

medal medal medal medal medal

11 hours ago, i_ivanof said:

lmao have you played it? its by far the best 8.7, literally nothing can touch you if you play it right. Even when downiered it easily holds its own

I stopped playing it because it felt way too cheap (and to spade other vehicles), the G91 is at least somewhat of a challenge

Lmao ok buddy.

Let's just forget the fact that it essentially never gets a down tier and every game has either 9.0 or 9.3 max in it. J32B, IVM, F-86K, Cl13 with missiles, F-40 with missiles, Super Mystere, Vautour (that's actually fast). None of these existed back in the day. G.91 R/3 is vastly better for head ons, sniping and well every engagement angle/position that ever existed.

TBH with your comment I was expecting some crazy stats but its way worse than mine and I gave up before even spading it lmao. 

11 hours ago, DaniCaIifornia said:

I dont understand what you mean? Also I dont understand why you dont apologize for calling me liar but instead you are still trying to make things up. Like If you look at my ingame stats you can definetly see most of them have 2KD+ with some having 3KD+ even at top tier. And this is my 6th month in the game for ground units and my playstyle is aggressive. Might be 7th tho. For godsake this forum crawls with a people with egos thats on the level of god.

Because you post screenshots but that's not every game.

kills / number of games = avg kills per game, you only post screenshots with more than average and use as baseline for your numbers experiment.

Edited by DaffanZ
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 minutes ago, DaffanZ said:

kills / number of games = avg kills per game, you only post screenshots with more than average and use as baseline for your numbers experiment.

I took 36K for modifications on that 2A5 screenshot and that was a 21 Min game. If I were to take that as a baseline I should ve said you can get 80K per hour. But instead I ve said 40K for an hour. Like you can literally see i took 52K rp with %500 RP booster for 20 min game without a talisman with talisman you can say its 104K rp for 20 min game. But I can understand since you dont play top tier sim you dont know the dealio. But trust me 40K per hour is an avg number for avg player. Someone like you or me can make that 60K per hour easly with talismaned vehicle. And I ve said in my post theoraticly in 24 hours of span without sleeping with talisman and with tank like T80U which doesnt have to wait for matches at sim. Also dont worry soon I ll do 12 hour test for this without talisman on my T80U. I can guarantee you I ll get at least 300K rp without talisman in 12 hours. With talisman it means 600K for 12 hours of gameplay. Been thinking it for a while gonna post the results in the forum. I believe tomorrow we will get sim for top tier and I ll try 3 hours version of this.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, DaniCaIifornia said:

I took 36K for modifications on that 2A5 screenshot and that was a 21 Min game. If I were to take that as a baseline I should ve said you can get 80K per hour. But instead I ve said 40K for an hour. Like you can literally see i took 52K rp with %500 RP booster for 20 min game without a talisman with talisman you can say its 104K rp for 20 min game. But I can understand since you dont play top tier sim you dont know the dealio. But trust me 40K per hour is an avg number for avg player. Someone like you or me can make that 60K per hour easly with talismaned vehicle. And I ve said in my post theoraticly in 24 hours of span without sleeping with talisman and with tank like T80U which doesnt have to wait for matches at sim. Also dont worry soon I ll do 12 hour test for this without talisman on my T80U. I can guarantee you I ll get at least 300K rp without talisman in 12 hours. With talisman it means 600K for 12 hours of gameplay. Been thinking it for a while gonna post the results in the forum. I believe tomorrow we will get sim for top tier and I ll try 3 hours version of this.

Why would you take that as a base line roflmao

16 hours ago, i_ivanof said:

Its by far the best 8.7, literally nothing can touch you if you play it right. Even when downiered it easily holds its own

Are you sure? If I compare loadouts and capabilies of certain other 8.7's and 9.0's. Theres nothing special with the G.91. It even seems a bit weak and lacks alot options other have.

Its just massive forum propaganda of allied mains which hate to play SPAAS. They just want a rollback to play the game is it was before the R3 was introduced. Back then they could almost ignore Axis CAS at this BR range.  Always ask yourself were all those mindful thoughts were, as just US had toys like that. Was totally fine if they blap others with AGM-22 Bullpups or Mighty Mouses or Tiny Tims or Zunis or whatever..... but beware if they have to deal with something similar...in this case the sky is falling and the forum is flooded by nerf requests.

achse-1.jpg.9be0c136ac49035b1cf6f3b1ff91

Edited by Thodin
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, DaffanZ said:

Why would you take that as a base line roflmao

926882116_Ignoreuser.png.b90ce4322e25c71

U see the pink one in the middle? Pls do the same to me. I ve had enough with the people who cant even read. Dont worry btw I ll still support your crew post.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, DaniCaIifornia said:

926882116_Ignoreuser.png.b90ce4322e25c71

U see the pink one in the middle? Pls do the same to me. I ve had enough with the people who cant even read. Dont worry btw I ll still support your crew post.

GG ez 

no re

3 hours ago, DaffanZ said:

TBH with your comment I was expecting some crazy stats but its way worse than mine and I gave up before even spading it lmao. 

Most of my stats with it are from 4 years ago, recently i average a 4.0kd with it, it outclimbs J32Bs when spaded and outperforms them at high altitude.

But keep sitting on your tryhard high horse bragging about stats, absolutely no one cares.

medal medal medal

42 minutes ago, i_ivanof said:

Most of my stats with it are from 4 years ago, recently i average a 4.0kd with it, it outclimbs J32Bs when spaded and outperforms them at high altitude.

But keep sitting on your tryhard high horse bragging about stats, absolutely no one cares.

4 years ago the Mig 15BIS was 100x better.

btw you must care, you came back. 

Edited by DaffanZ

5 hours ago, Thodin said:

Are you sure? If I compare loadouts and capabilies of certain other 8.7's and 9.0's. Theres nothing special with the G.91. It even seems a bit weak and lacks alot options other have.

I was talking About the Mig-15bis and how it's much better than the G91R3 and yet is at the same BR. Indeed there's nothing special about the G91, it's very mediocre for an 8.7

What really makes it shine is that it gets 4 AGMs which are very easy to aim and one-shot everything in ground RB, it's one of the best CAS planes in the game, and the fact that it's a decent fighter too means it has no trouble dogfighting enemy CAS either if it has to.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Found this 

if someone wants to nerf the German g91 just find a source for the removal of the left Canon while mounting 4 Nords

Where to find it ? On this very same forum

Edited by Nicolaser

6 hours ago, Nicolaser said:

Found this 

if someone wants to nerf the German g91 just find a source for the removal of the left Canon while mounting 4 Nords

Where to find it ? On this very same forum

I'm quite sure my report is only valid for the G.91R/3, I also took a quick look to the topic you linked but when it comes down to the manual, it doesn't seem like they needed to remove one gun to use NORDs

Edit:

Apparently it's only marked in the table with all the weapons.

CWuPn19.png?1

Edited by spacesoldier117
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Trading a gun isn't much of a nerf, I'd rather see something like initial inertial drift and ballistic drop on launch for the Bullpup and Nord that the pilot has to counter rather than being a beam riding AGM.

Edited by *RAazzy91
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

According to this sheet you have to remove one gun for mounting two drop tanks as well. Pretty hard to find a pic which shows the plane frontally, so you can see both gun positions. In case of the drop tanks there is photographic proof aviable. Here we have a historic photograph which shows one R3 on the runway with 2 drop tanks and 2 guns. So something can't be right with that data sheet or I simply don't understand this. 

922213198_EDSP202.jpg.0759d5db16e7de13f0

Bundeswehrvideo showing an exercise with highway landings and takeoffs (in case airbases would have been bombed). All G.91 are equipped with two drop tanks as well. In some scenes you can see that they have both cannons mounted.

Edited by Thodin

8 minutes ago, Thodin said:

According to this sheet you have to remove one gun for mounting two drop tanks as well. Pretty hard to find a pic which shows the plane frontally, so you can see both gun positions. In case of the drop tanks there is photographic proof aviable. Here we have a historic photograph which shows one R3 on the runway with 2 drop tanks and 2 guns. So something can't be right with that data sheet or I simply don't understand this. 

the gun is removed to fit the camera equipment, it has nothing to do with the drop tanks

same thing with the nords, their guidance system is placed there

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal

4 hours ago, *RAazzy91 said:

Trading a gun isn't much of a nerf, I'd rather see something like initial inertial drift and ballistic drop on launch for the Bullpup and Nord that the pilot has to counter rather than being a beam riding AGM.

Well it's not a big nerf but still it is  

I never saw a Nord or agm 12 shot so I can't say if it was a big problem but why not but afaik the " problem not modelised" is still in place

Edited by Nicolaser

1 hour ago, i_ivanof said:

the gun is removed to fit the camera equipment, it has nothing to do with the drop tanks

same thing with the nords, their guidance system is placed there

Ah, ok. Well, won't make a difference anyways.

1 hour ago, *RAazzy91 said:

given the problem is Nords and this is the ground section

removing a cannon would do xxxx all to what people have a problem with

Cause it is welle known that 30 mm which pierce 47 mm does nothing  also if it has less ammo it will be easier to get it with another plane

yes it should be 9.7 same as british hunter is, the british jet is awful and yet it has a really high BR 9.7 who knows why???? so yes the G91-r3 should be higher BR

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
On 16/02/2020 at 09:01, TheCloop123 said:

I've said it for a while, aircraft like the VMF and G91 R3 with guided armaments need to have an independent BR (similar to Arcade and realistic BR's being different) at 8.7 these are fine for AirRB but at at 8.7 GroundRB it gets pretty stupid how good these things are, in my VMF i can get quad kills with ease because most of the time im dumped into 8.0+ lobbies that typically dont spawn SPAA often. just give them different BR's based on the mode otherwise they would be getting BR'd up unintentionally and would suffer from it. 

That s the cases if you play American  or Russian, but with G91 R3 German most of time you will end up  in 10.3... there are rare  cases  I end up  lower then 9.3...

How you guys  complain  about German  tech tree, soon you will ask to move tiger 2  up 7.7 dispute   already  is fused due to high ranking like  most of German tech...

Edited by MetalGearSolyd
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MetalGearSolyd said:

That s the cases if you play American  or Russian, but with G91 R3 German most of time you will end up  in 10.3... there are rare  cases  I end up  lower then 9.3...

How you guys  complain  about German  tech tree, soon you will ask to move tiger 2  up 7.7 dispute   already  is fused due to high ranking like  most of German tech...

You need to downgrade your lineup to 9.0.

9.3 is toxic. Just throw KPZ 70 and M48 Super out of you lineup. Otherwise you won't stand a chance vs. Ka-50 Vikhrs (Roland is 9.7 and can be used in 9.3 matches), Phantoms, T-80's and M1A1's.

2 hours ago, Thodin said:

You need to downgrade your lineup to 9.0.

9.3 is toxic. Just throw KPZ 70 and M48 Super out of you lineup. Otherwise you won't stand a chance vs. Ka-50 Vikhrs (Roland is 9.7 and can be used in 9.3 matches), Phantoms, T-80's and M1A1's.

Hmm..  I don t use M48 its garbage they just added  to germany to make a count...

Edited by MetalGearSolyd