Should the G91 R3 receive a up Br?

Should the G91 R3 receive a up Br?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Should the G91 R3 receive a up Br?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Per_Saukko said:

"Learn to SPAA like every one else"... or if you like actual tanks vs. tanks gameplay, just leave after the first death instead of forcing yourself to swallow the medicine that tastes like xxxx that doesn't even fix the problem. If you like to play tanks, playing SPAAs out of "feeling like you should" never ends in anything but frustration.

I ve told you months ago. Go play world of tanks. Trust me you ll like it there. This game is not meant for you.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 25/02/2020 at 10:38, Cpt_Bel_V said:

a jet good enough to do the job, like F80C , MD450,.... With enough roll to avoid attacks and a relative good energy. 

- a SPAA, which are at this level plenty of 20mm to 57mm calibers, good enough to kill, and play with some building to avoid those AGM's

- return to 7.3 BR MAX to avoid those until you, got at least a 8.3 BR max,and fight equally with it.

- Yes, all ezpz l2p. I just take out my jet that I don't have because spading to jets while GB takes about a decade for one nation and make sure i take one that on paper and in theroy is superior. Nothing can go wrong. I love theorycrafting...

- With the broken radars, yes, I tell you from experience that you will get killed more often by an atgm jet in a spaa thank a tank.

- Ah yes, I simply avoid the issue, which apparently is none if you just gitgud enough, because I cannot handle it. Truly one of the best explanations...

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, cpt_nosh said:

- Yes, all ezpz l2p. I just take out my jet that I don't have because spading to jets while GB takes about a decade for one nation and make sure i take one that on paper and in theroy is superior. Nothing can go wrong. I love theorycrafting...

- With the broken radars, yes, I tell you from experience that you will get killed more often by an atgm jet in a spaa thank a tank.

- Ah yes, I simply avoid the issue, which apparently is none if you just gitgud enough, because I cannot handle it. Truly one of the best explanations...

Did you just say grinding air is hard? Cuz here i am standing infront of you with the J32B that I ve got in just 3 days with spending just 1400 ge s. Same can be done in every nation out there.

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, DaniCaIifornia said:

Did you just say grinding air is hard? Cuz here i am standing infront of you with the J32B that I ve got in just 3 days with spending just 1400 ge s. Same can be done in every nation out there.

Comparing a minor nation that just got added to one of the big 3 in terms or research requirements is kinda flawed. You usually need way more low tier ****.

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, Grossaaaa said:

Comparing a minor nation that just got added to one of the big 3 in terms or research requirements is kinda flawed. You usually need way more low tier ****.

Its requiers the same amount now after the patch. Altho i grinded before but even tho i ve grinded those +1 or +2 s per tier it would just add 400K max. to the overall which is a half day of grinding with a decent talismaned plane or premium plane.

28 minutes ago, DaniCaIifornia said:

I ve told you months ago. Go play world of tanks. Trust me you ll like it there. This game is not meant for you.

I have purple stats in WoT so I'm more than familiar with the game. Regrettably I'm not into arcade tanking at the moment. Just because I don't like to glutton through all the content and opt out of the parts I don't like doesn't mean this isn't the right game for me. Nor does the fact that someone tries to shame me for my choices in the forum.

And yes, I recommend the same approach to everyone - don't be a sheep who grinds everything Gaijin instructs you to grind in each given patch just so you can be a good boy with a full line-up until the nerf bat or power creep hits and you have to switch up in the next patch. Do what you like in the game and don't make the mistake of "playing everything" just because "everything" is available.

If you always just go with the flavor of the month or grind counters against it, you're just munching a lot of content you don't really enjoy.

Edited by Per_Saukko
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Per_Saukko said:

And yes, I recommend the same approach to everyone - don't be a sheep who grinds everything Gaijin instructs you to grind in each given patch just so you can be a good boy with a full line-up until the nerf bat or power creep hits and you have to switch up in the next patch. Do what you like in the game and don't make the mistake of "playing everything" just because "everything" is available.

If you always just go with the flavor of the month or grind counters against it, you're just munching a lot of content you don't really enjoy.

I couldnt agree more. You also dont remember our conversation months ago. Also people be like grinding is very hard while if they were to focus on single tech tree even with playing 2 - 3 hours a day one can get to top tier vehicle in 2 months. For air it would be even less then a month. Cuz looking at it right now it takes around 150-200 games for some decent players to get to tier 6.

44 minutes ago, DaniCaIifornia said:

By playing RB GF? What did you spend GE on?

Sure. Provided you also bump every other AGM armed plane in the game to the same BR. 

This is just whining. Allies don't have exclusive rights to the Air Hammer anymore and people don't like it. So German teams have ONE PLANE that is an effective ground attacker in high tier. Whoopty freakin doo. German, Italian, French, Japanese, and Soviet teams have been taking it on the chin from Allied air for years now. Turnabout is fair play. 

medal medal medal medal

10 minutes ago, DaniCaIifornia said:

I couldnt agree more. You also dont remember our conversation months ago. Also people be like grinding is very hard while if they were to focus on single tech tree even with playing 2 - 3 hours a day one can get to top tier vehicle in 2 months. For air it would be even less then a month. Cuz looking at it right now it takes around 150-200 games for some decent players to get to tier 6.

I highly disagree with this. Not without premium tanks.

4 minutes ago, cpt_nosh said:

J21A2 for Sweds

Also there are some certain planes that has the best BR and multiplier to grind jets. You need to find that one. Like for US you can get A2D or J89 to grind whole tech tree and with one of these it would take only a week to get to F86F2.

4 minutes ago, cpt_nosh said:

Talismans will do for some tanks. Like I ve talismaned my 2 T54 s played them only at arcade and grinded a more than a million exp in 4-5 days. With a high tier premium+sim ground you can grind million RP in 24 hours. Some tanks get their special sim like T55AM vs L44, OF 40 etc. Easy to grind at sim.

1 minute ago, cpt_nosh said:

Who cares? The game isn't about high tier. Most of the tanks in this game are not at high tier. Most people who have been playing this game for a long time would agree that the most fun is to be had in the mid tier games. So if you aren't or can't enjoy the game until you get to high tier, then I'd say this game isn't for you. 

medal medal medal medal

Just now, Gurumagoo said:

Who cares? The game isn't about high tier. Most of the tanks in this game are not at high tier. Most people who have been playing this game for a long time would agree that the most fun is to be had in the mid tier games. So if you aren't or can't enjoy the game until you get to high tier, then I'd say this game isn't for you. 

Well i didnt say i dont enjoy low tiers. You guys were just saying grind was hard for air and then i proceed to prove you wrong. Cuz for real with talismaned vehicle you can grind up to 2 millions RP in 24 hours of gameplay for air.

13 minutes ago, DaniCaIifornia said:

J21A2 for Sweds

Also there are some certain planes that has the best BR and multiplier to grind jets. You need to find that one. Like for US you can get A2D or J89 to grind whole tech tree and with one of these it would take only a week to get to F86F2.

Talismans will do for some tanks. Like I ve talismaned my 2 T54 s played them only at arcade and grinded a more than a million exp in 4-5 days. With a high tier premium+sim ground you can grind million RP in 24 hours. Some tanks get their special sim like T55AM vs L44, OF 40 etc. Easy to grind at sim.

But this is all linked with buying stuff? Honestly I call it bulshit tbqh. When I play a nation I mostly have tanks with that has more than 3-4 planes at some point you're at 7.0 with your tanks and your plane is somewhere at 4-5.0 You simply cannot make enough points with planes if you mostly play tanks. And I talk about regular planes, no prems, no talismans, etc. It's just not possible. Just like it's not possible to spade helicopters without premiums.

Edited by cpt_nosh

1 hour ago, DaniCaIifornia said:

Well i didnt say i dont enjoy low tiers. You guys were just saying grind was hard for air and then i proceed to prove you wrong. Cuz for real with talismaned vehicle you can grind up to 2 millions RP in 24 hours of gameplay for air.

So what. More power to them. If somebody dumb enough to spend $50 or $60 bucks on a tank or plane in a video game, why should that bother me? I spend most of my time in this game playing from 4.0-7.7.

medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, cpt_nosh said:

There's no way he did it in RB GF. None. 

5 hours ago, cpt_nosh said:

By the way, the guy you talk to has a legit hyperbole machine built into his brain.

Edited by DaffanZ
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

31 minutes ago, DaffanZ said:

There's no way he did it in RB GF. None. 

By the way, the guy you talk to has a legit hyperbole machine built into his brain.

Wish you would spend some time to read the comments before talking about someone. We were talking about Air RB.

Sweds.png.98fbfea7cacc32f1d15510e3cc8479

You gotta know the fact that I ve opened J21RA without talisman. I mean my J21A2 was already spaded when I put talisman on it. Then I ve proceded to grind the jets. It took me less than 50 games to grind A21RB, J29A and then J29F which I ve grinded without talisman(J29F). And you can see in just under 76 games(I ve played a bit after opening the J32B) I ve opened my J32B.

Next time when you talk about someone have some respect.

Edited by DaniCaIifornia
  • Upvote 1

it would be great if we got separate BRs for ground and air RB. I am currently spading it and I can easily say that it is one of if not the best ground attacker in the game. In Air RB however, it's average at best for an 8.7. The Mig-15bis does literally everything better except for the roll rate and sits at the same BR, I guess they're going for a compromise

What I find quite stupid is how it has completely different loadout options from the R4 in the Italian tree despite being literally the exact same plane with different guns.

Why does it get more ATGMs than the R4? Why does it not get any AAMs? We may never know...

medal medal medal

3 hours ago, DaniCaIifornia said:

Wish you would spend some time to read the comments before talking about someone. We were talking about Air RB.

Sweds.png.98fbfea7cacc32f1d15510e3cc8479

You gotta know the fact that I ve opened J21RA without talisman. I mean my J21A2 was already spaded when I put talisman on it. Then I ve proceded to grind the jets. It took me less than 50 games to grind A21RB, J29A and then J29F which I ve grinded without talisman(J29F). And you can see in just under 76 games(I ve played a bit after opening the J32B) I ve opened my J32B.

Next time when you talk about someone have some respect.

I never specified which part you were talking about. I'm talking about the tanks and zillions of xp. 

2 hours ago, i_ivanof said:

it would be great if we got separate BRs for ground and air RB. I am currently spading it and I can easily say that it is one of if not the best ground attacker in the game. In Air RB however, it's average at best for an 8.7. The Mig-15bis does literally everything better except for the roll rate and sits at the same BR, I guess they're going for a compromise

What I find quite stupid is how it has completely different loadout options from the R4 in the Italian tree despite being literally the exact same plane with different guns.

Why does it get more ATGMs than the R4? Why does it not get any AAMs? We may never know...

Mig-15 bis blows these days. The guns and ammo combo is literally the worst in the entire game. 

Edited by DaffanZ

33 minutes ago, DaffanZ said:

I never specified which part you were talking about. I'm talking about the tanks and zillions of xp.

Wait a second...

You are saying in 5 days span of time one cant grind 1 million of exp with 2 talismaned vehicles? Or like grinding a million exp in 24 hours of gameplay in "SIM" mode? I mean you are a tanker and a good one and you are saying this... Like whaaaaaaaaaaaaatt. Are you sure about that? Cuz i can guarantee you that someone as good as you can easly grind million exp in 24 hour span. Like imagine lets say you are playing talismaned T80U. And you know you also play sim one can make 10-15K RP per match easly. I mean taking 5 kills with talismaned vehicle gives you 10K even for lose and with T80U its easy at SIM. lets say you are grinding non stop you ve prepared for it. 10K rp for every 15 mins. Its at least 40K rp per hour. Im saying at least. I have a picture of 2A5(talismaned) with 33K RP without boosters for a single 20 min long match. But nvm that and lets say 40K per hour which is pretty normal for Sim. That makes 40x24 960K exp in 24 hours of gameplay. And this is with a decent gameplay. I ve uploaded some pictures to show that Sim gives a lot.

I mean if someone can play 24 hours without sleeping and if he is good he can definetly grind 1 million RP for ground easly. And for air? Its easy 2 million in 24 hours of gameplay. You know air RB rewards a lot more than anything except sim. Oh btw T80U doesnt even wait for matches. With talisman+1 or 2 squadmates to make the winning chance higher for the match I can guarantee you someone really good can grind 1.5 million RP in sim in 24 hour span with these conditions.

Also Im kinda sad tho. Before calling someone liar you should ve checked their stats on thunderskill and ingame first. Like I have %85 score on my thunderskill for sim mate. Im definetly not a newbie who shoot out things.

Anyway. Here are the pictures;

Now you okay with it?

Spoiler

M1A2 no talisman;

M1A2.thumb.jpg.07fe79c9357e7c60eba46ca91

2A5 ingame;

1826186882_33binexp2a52.thumb.png.13a3de

2A5 same match result with talisman;

189615164_33binexp2a5.thumb.png.6a7c230b

2A5 no talisman %500 rp booster, played by me on my friends account for rp booster.

481312933_500rpbooster2a5.thumb.png.01d0

Edited by DaniCaIifornia

11 minutes ago, DaniCaIifornia said:

Wait a second...

You are saying in 5 days span of time one cant grind 1 million of exp with 2 talismaned vehicles? Or like grinding a million exp in 24 hours of gameplay in "SIM" mode? I mean you are a tanker and a good one and you are saying this... Like whaaaaaaaaaaaaatt. Are you sure about that? Cuz i can guarantee you that someone as good as you can easly grind million exp in 24 hour span. Like imagine lets say you are playing talismaned T80U. And you know you also play sim one can make 10-15K RP per match easly. I mean taking 5 kills with talismaned vehicle gives you 10K even for lose and with T80U its easy at SIM. lets say you are grinding non stop you ve prepared for it. 10K rp for every 15 mins. Its at least 40K rp per hour. Im saying at least. I have a picture of 2A5(talismaned) with 33K RP without boosters for a single 20 min long match. But nvm that and lets say 40K per hour which is pretty normal for Sim. That makes 40x24 960K exp in 24 hours of gameplay. And this is with a decent gameplay. I ve uploaded some pictures to show that Sim gives a lot.

I mean if someone can play 24 hours without sleeping and if he is good he can definetly grind 1 million RP for ground easly. And for air? Its easy 2 million in 24 hours of gameplay. You know air RB rewards a lot more than anything except sim. Oh btw T80U doesnt even wait for matches. With talisman+1 or 2 squadmates to make the winning chance higher for the match I can guarantee you someone really good can grind 1.5 million RP in sim in 24 hour span with these conditions.

Also Im kinda sad tho. Before calling someone liar you should ve checked their stats on thunderskill and ingame first. Like I have %85 score on my thunderskill for sim mate. Im definetly not a newbie who shoot out things.

Anyway. Here are the pictures;

Now you okay with it?

Reveal hidden contents

M1A2 no talisman;

M1A2.thumb.jpg.07fe79c9357e7c60eba46ca91

2A5 ingame;

1826186882_33binexp2a52.thumb.png.13a3de

2A5 same match result with talisman;

189615164_33binexp2a5.thumb.png.6a7c230b

2A5 no talisman %500 rp booster, played by me on my friends account for rp booster.

481312933_500rpbooster2a5.thumb.png.01d0

Why do you we have to check your thunderskill when your <2kd   is visible in-game with a squad

10 hours ago, DaffanZ said:

Why do you we have to check your thunderskill when your <2kd   is visible in-game with a squad

I dont understand what you mean? Also I dont understand why you dont apologize for calling me liar but instead you are still trying to make things up. Like If you look at my ingame stats you can definetly see most of them have 2KD+ with some having 3KD+ even at top tier. And this is my 6th month in the game for ground units and my playstyle is aggressive. Might be 7th tho. For godsake this forum crawls with a people with egos thats on the level of god.

Edited by DaniCaIifornia

57 minutes ago, DaffanZ said:

Mig-15 bis blows these days. The guns and ammo combo is literally the worst in the entire game. 

lmao have you played it? its by far the best 8.7, literally nothing can touch you if you play it right. Even when downiered it easily holds its own

I stopped playing it because it felt way too cheap (and to spade other vehicles), the G91 is at least somewhat of a challenge

medal medal medal

This is why it would be smart for aircraft to have a different BR when brought to GB. The R3 is absolutely insane as CAS at it's BR and above, if you get good with aiming it's nearly a guaranteed 4 kills. As much as I think it should be 9.0, every other 9.0 worthy plane is now 8.7 so its It would be unfair to move it up and nothing else. It isn't 9.0 worthy on its own in Air RB, but it is in Ground RB. Same goes for most attackers, the performance difference between Air and Ground RB should have devs considering a better BR system. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1