Should the G91 R3 receive a up Br?

Should the G91 R3 receive a up Br?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Should the G91 R3 receive a up Br?

• Yes
    • No

On 15/02/2020 at 14:57, Thodin said:
  •  

The FJ-4B has been more than annoying it has been completely destroying any enjoyment of the game I have from 7.7 and up, I personally feel like it needs to be Up br'd as right now it's Br makes it too easy to abuse and fighting against it ranges from impossible to aggravating.

510917008_maxresdefault(8).thumb.jpg.a56

2 missiles vs 4

fj4b is way worse at dogfighting

soooo.... your point?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, DaffanZ said:

2 missiles vs 4

fj4b is way worse at dogfighting

soooo.... your point?

??? Did you count them wrong?

The FJ4B VMF has 5 air to ground missles, which is more than the 4 air to ground on the g91 r/3

If you are talking about AAM, yes the fj4b has 2 AAM, but the G91 r/3 doesn't even have AAMs

Also the missiles are good in dogfights which will bleed the speed of the enemy,

sooo….. your point?

medal medal medal medal medal

48 minutes ago, DaGreenBolt said:

??? Did you count them wrong?

The FJ4B VMF has 5 air to ground missles, which is more than the 4 air to ground on the g91 r/3

If you are talking about AAM, yes the fj4b has 2 AAM, but the G91 r/3 doesn't even have AAMs

Also the missiles are good in dogfights which will bleed the speed of the enemy,

sooo….. your point?

The guy never said anything about the VMF.

Try again bucko. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well i see the argument being made for the Air to Ground capabilties of the Gr.3 but to be honest it would not matter if the plane is 8.7 or 9.0 in ground wars.

I can quite easily use an FW190 with 1000kg bomb in 9.0 battles and still rock your boat.

What matters is that the G.91R3 would not be an effective plane in Air RB when given an 9.0 then getting uptiered to 10.0 coz we all know uptiers happen quite often.

In which case the R3 does not have enough engine power to compete in its current Br even when downtiered to 7.7 it still faces some planes that can match it in manuverability or speed.

In short you can't use Ground Battles to set BR for planes.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, CreditCardCmndo said:

Well i see the argument being made for the Air to Ground capabilties of the Gr.3 but to be honest it would not matter if the plane is 8.7 or 9.0 in ground wars.

it does because 8.7 is a huge hot spot and if it is 9.0 that means it has to go against SAMS

I can quite easily use an FW190 with 1000kg bomb in 9.0 battles and still rock your boat.

wow 1 kill vs 4 and you have to risk everything

In which case the R3 does not have enough engine power to compete in its current Br even when downtiered to 7.7 it still faces some planes that can match it in manuverability or speed.

LMAO

Is this topic is serious? 

Nah, i mean, the G.91R is a uptier vehicule for 7.7,... 

If it's annoying you, then learn to counter it,...

Even a F80C (when it was 8.0) can beat a CL 13A and a Mig15bis in the same fight(both 9.0 at this time) ,...i did it myself, but i know how to fly/play. 

So if a plane is boring/bullying you, make something for it. 

You're talking of 7.7 Ground RB, then you have at your disposal a plenty of solutions, as taking :

a jet good enough to do the job, like F80C , MD450,.... With enough roll to avoid attacks and a relative good energy. 

- a SPAA, which are at this level plenty of 20mm to 57mm calibers, good enough to kill, and play with some building to avoid those AGM's

- return to 7.3 BR MAX to avoid those until you, got at least a 8.3 BR max,and fight equally with it. 

Those are 3 simple solution. 

The G.91R3 (as the R1) isn't good enough to be 9.0, about ripping wings faster than anyone, and slower max speed, and only have some payloads usable on this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

On 25/02/2020 at 10:38, Cpt_Bel_V said:

The G.91R3 (as the R1) isn't good enough to be 9.0, about ripping wings faster than anyone, and slower max speed, and only have some payloads usable on this. 

Or the G91/R3 can, like you just told 7.7-8.7 tank players, just xxxx off and learn to deal with fighting 9.0-10.0 aircraft. 

See how that argument can go both ways? 

Anyway there are also nations that aren't the US or Germany. So using the FJ-4B VMF as an excuse of this **** being 8.7 is xxxx. 

Both could go up if it comes to ground strike capabilities. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 25/02/2020 at 20:38, Cpt_Bel_V said:

Is this topic is serious? 

Nah, i mean, the G.91R is a uptier vehicule for 7.7,... 

If it's annoying you, then learn to counter it,...

Even a F80C (when it was 8.0) can beat a CL 13A and a Mig15bis in the same fight(both 9.0 at this time) ,...i did it myself, but i know how to fly/play. 

So if a plane is boring/bullying you, make something for it. 

You're talking of 7.7 Ground RB, then you have at your disposal a plenty of solutions, as taking :

a jet good enough to do the job, like F80C , MD450,.... With enough roll to avoid attacks and a relative good energy. 

- a SPAA, which are at this level plenty of 20mm to 57mm calibers, good enough to kill, and play with some building to avoid those AGM's

- return to 7.3 BR MAX to avoid those until you, got at least a 8.3 BR max,and fight equally with it. 

Those are 3 simple solution. 

The fact your talking about SPAA CALIBRES as if that means anything at all shows you have no idea what your talking about. 

And for my next magic trick, you talk big game for someone who has horrific performance in everything you just referenced. C'mon man, 25k battles and you barely break 1.2kd if not 1.0 on most stuff? 

Yass queen keep telling us how to l2p. 

btw. "play with some building to avoid those AGM's"

bwbjTDG.jpg

Edited by DaffanZ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just play any SPAA to counter CAS planes, its no rocket science.... One semi competend SPAA locks down the relevant airspace of any small or medium sized map.  Its called combined battles for a reason.

If allied teams don't bother to play the vital anti-air role they suffer losses from air strikes, simple as that. All other factions also have to deal with this fact and had to adapt. If there's no SPAA, it means any plane with great CAS loadout will badly harm your team. Before italians and germans got access to the G.91 and Mig-21MF,  US and Brit had a monopoly of good CAS in higher BR ranges. Just accept that others are even now. 

Instead of writing 42342 nerf threads just deal with it. The F6F has powerful osk missiles at BR of just 3.7. At BR 6.0 allied planes start to have redicoulus rockets pods with up to 114x 300mm pen rockets, which are very precise and deadly. The A2D with its 2x 2000lb and 8x 500lb bombs dooms whole teams, if unchecked. F-89D with like 100x Mighty Mouses, the FJ with its 5 Bullpup AGMs or 96x Mighty Mouse rockets. The H-34 with Bullpup AGMs at BR 8.3 etc. etc. The list is endless. But beware if theres any axis system which can do something similar.... Lets rush the forums!! 

Was a good time as Axis just had some MIGs which could drop two FAB-100 or FAB-250 bombs, ehhh? Or the Sabres with its 2x1000lb bomb drop. Or the impotent S5K rockets pods. I guess now you can't ignore axis CAS anymore. If the common XM-1 blob doesn't work anymore, I'd suggest to get used to spawn at least one SPAA per team.

Can't even believe this thread is existing, since allies have even better CAS at the same BR 8.7 or even below. Don't you think its unfair if you permanently try to trigger those one sided axis nerfs? Why is the allied community that toxic? I could understand if there would be a general complain over CAS capabilities, but why...please explain why just the german G.91 deserves a nerf? Don't you see how absurd those threads are? The FJ, which is even more dangerous seems to be totally no problem, but the german one....oh god please nerf the German one...cause...well its German?

2 hours ago, DaffanZ said:

And for my next magic trick, you talk big game for someone who has horrific performance in everything you just referenced. C'mon man, 25k battles and you barely break 1.2kd if not 1.0 on most stuff? 

I wish people wouldn't be as offending. Can't you be a bit more reasonable? You don't know anything about his playstyle and just the stats tell exactly nothing. 

Edited by Thodin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

20 minutes ago, Thodin said:

Can't even believe this thread is existing, since allies have even better CAS at the same BR 8.7 or even below. Don't you think its unfair if you permanently try to trigger those one sided axis nerfs? Why is the allied community that toxic? I could understand if there would be a general complain over CAS capabilities, but why...please explain why just the german G.91 deserves a nerf? Don't you see how absurd those threads are? The FJ, which is even more dangerous seems to be totally no problem, but the german one....oh god please nerf the German one...cause...well its German?

This is easy to answer ... because Allies have a bag of possibilities for CAS . So the FJ-4B  is not the ongly option ... you can also be killed eay by F80 or F9F or .. and  ...

Axis has ongly the G91 and so evry Allie player and CAS hater gets killd by G91 and now its op :D .

Edited by Haxburch
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Thodin said:

Just play any SPAA to counter CAS planes, its no rocket science.... One semi competend SPAA locks down the relevant airspace of any small or medium sized map.  Its called combined battles for a reason.

If allied teams don't bother to play the vital anti-air role they suffer losses from air strikes, simple as that. All other factions also have to deal with this fact and had to adapt. If there's no SPAA, it means any plane with great CAS loadout will badly harm your team. Before italians and germans got access to the G.91 and Mig-21MF,  US and Brit had a monopoly of good CAS in higher BR ranges. Just accept that others are even now. 

You can't stop a plane from suicide bombing with an SPAA.

Just like you can't intercept a jet set for atgm coruse with another jet unless you are literally camping the air spawn and respond within 2 seconds of them spawning. They start at 800kph and dive to 1100kph. You can't use your own alt to go beyond your max speed. 

The SPAA also suck. The only 'good' ones are m247, gepard... which is German. AMX-30 something is wrong, 163 Vulcan is terrible, Shiika radar doesn't lock on properly. Also all of these SPAA hullbreak so you only need to land rocket/atgm nearby and poof they are dead. 

The FJ is worse in every way. The VMF is a $200 premium that almost nobody uses anymore.

I wish people wouldn't be as offending. Can't you be a bit more reasonable? You don't know anything about his playstyle and just the stats tell exactly nothing. 

People shouldn't be making terrible posts without backing them up. They are like zombies, you knock them down and they come back with some other tripe. 

3 hours ago, Haxburch said:

This is easy to answer ... because Allies have a bag of possibilities for CAS . So the FJ-4B  is not the ongly option ... you can also be killed eay by F80 or F9F or .. and  ...

Axis has ongly the G91 and so evry Allie player and CAS hater gets killd by G91 and now its op :D .

Plz tell me more hyperbole about the Panther/Cougar or 80c

Edited by DaffanZ
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 24/02/2020 at 21:24, DaffanZ said:

The guy never said anything about the VMF.

Try again bucko. 

Except you responded to a person showing a fj4b VMF, you never stated that you were talking about the fj4b alone. 

Therefore you were talking about the fj4b VMF when responding to a picture that shows it. 

I don't see your logic here.

15 hours ago, DaGreenBolt said:

Except you responded to a person showing a fj4b VMF, you never stated that you were talking about the fj4b alone. 

Therefore you were talking about the fj4b VMF when responding to a picture that shows it. 

I don't see your logic here.

So he types one version and puts a picture of another (most like just google copy paste the most popular searched fjb at top of google images) and you expect the default he is talking about to be a $200 usd event plane?

FJ-4B has 2x 2000lbs bombs wich so easy to drop ... this are 100% safe single kills but i did easy 2 an 3 tank kills in one drop .... mostly caps .

So pls .... lol VMF ... most just to lazy to free the wapons ... and know nothing about the planes they talk ...

Edited by Haxburch
medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 hours ago, DaffanZ said:

So he types one version and puts a picture of another (most like just google copy paste the most popular searched fjb at top of google images) and you expect the default he is talking about to be a $200 usd event plane?

Yes because the picture literally shows a fj4b VMF, not the regular fj4b. 

Unless he put out a disclaimer, I'm going to assume its an fj4b VMF

12 hours ago, DaffanZ said:

[...] is talking about to be a $200 usd event plane?

No, I'm talking about the plane you got for completing 8 simple battle tasks. Almost everyone who was around during this summer event got this plane for free. I also own it. After the event it was spammed without any limit in top tier battles. For "years". Now there are more modern jets aviable, so ppl have more toys to zoom around. 

The tech tree FJ is also dangerous, 96 Mighty Mouse rockets can kill alot tanks. More than 4, btw. Don't forget the FJ has also access to Sidewinders and has 3x superior 20mm cannons with alot ammo. Suddenly the R3 with its two inferior 30mm cannons and mere 4 ATMs doesn't look that great anymore.

Edited by Thodin

29 minutes ago, pepesk said:

Coelian is damm beast ...

German AA in General is imo some of the best in game probably the best.

The Roland might lack the Range to engage TGT's after 8km but still is deadly accurate.

• 1 month later...

You guys need to seriously stop acting like SPAA is an efficient counter to the g91 r3. I have played almost every nation opposite of germany and none of them are good enough to even threaten the damn thing. Do some g91 pilots fly like a moron and get killed by SPAA? Sure, there will always be bad players, but they shouldn't be an excuse. Even the m247 which for the longest time I regarded as if not the best 8.0 AA then at least 2nd best and it STRUGGLES against it because the shell velocity is too damn slow. While I agree that in a situation with no AA or jets to counter you the FJ-4B and its bullpups are probably the better option. The AS-20 Nords have over TWICE the velocity of the bullpups, which means even WITH SPAA up trying to shoot you down it makes it still laughably easy to take out tanks or even the AA itself without worrying about getting shot down. Both bullpups and nords are too strong at 8.7 and should not be seen below 9.3. Now, I get that raising the BR of these planes could very easily screw them over in air RB, but that is NOT an excuse to screw everyone over in ground RB. The obvious solution is to have separate plane BRs in ground forces, but I don't see gaijin doing this anytime soon, so the other options are raise the BR of the plane or remove the AGM armaments and I think I know what most of us would prefer.

Edited by Rulerofworlds
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Rulerofworlds said:

You guys need to seriously stop acting like SPAA is an efficient counter to the g91 r3. I have played almost every nation opposite of germany and none of them are good enough to even threaten the damn thing. Do some g91 pilots fly like a moron and get killed by SPAA? Sure, there will always be bad players, but they shouldn't be an excuse. Even the m247 which for the longest time I regarded as if not the best 8.0 AA then at least 2nd best and it STRUGGLES against it because the shell velocity is too damn slow. While I agree that in a situation with no AA or jets to counter you the FJ-4B and its bullpups are probably the better option. The AS-20 Nords have over TWICE the velocity of the bullpups, which means even WITH SPAA up trying to shoot you down it makes it still laughably easy to take out tanks or even the AA itself without worrying about getting shot down. Both bullpups and nords are too strong at 8.7 and should not be seen below 9.3. Now, I get that raising the BR of these planes could very easily screw them over in air RB, but that is NOT an excuse to screw everyone over in ground RB. The obvious solution is to have separate plane BRs in ground forces, but I don't see gaijin doing this anytime soon, so the other options are raise the BR of the plane or remove the AGM armaments and I think I know what most of us would prefer.

Agreed. M247 fuse shells are uneffective and normal shells are hard to use due to the low muzzle velocity like you said, you basically only get hits with them and most part of the time when G91 R/3 head-ons you with Nords its too late, Shilka is terribly underperforming, 23mms are only able to make hits only way to kill a plane with that is by setting them on fire, the gun spread is horrible I feel like I am shooting an automatic shotgun, the radar scans only around 45º and even if you put full 360º, rotation is so slow I rather use my ears and eyes to actually detect the aircraft, Gepard, Chieftain Marksman and Type 87 are the only real ways to counter G91 R/3 spam and even then Gepard and Type 87 are always on the german side and seeing Chieftain Marksman is extremely rare. Solution would be minor uptier to 9.0 or even 9.3 plus increase of sp to use Nords.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

5 hours ago, Rulerofworlds said:

Don't forget to mention that SPAA has hullbreak so you can literally blow them up with Nords even with a splash hit 20 meters away.

You all seem to use different SPAA's.

The whole discussion is obsolete anyways, meanwhile US got another ground attacker (A-4B) which is - as the FJ-4B - even better than the G.91. Just learn to SPAA like every one else has to do as well.

Edited by Thodin

Spoiler

undefined

Dont worry little buddy. People doesnt know your capabilities yet. But they ll come around, you just sit tight.

Spoiler

In my first try with Zunis which this thing carries 28 of them afaik I took 4 kills. I mean im pretty sure with a little bit of getting used to it with those 28 zunis I can take at least 6 medium tank kills. In light tank wise? I mean in theory you can take 14 kills with this thing if you were to shot light tanks only.

Also both M247 and ZSU 23 4 is capable of killing everything out there before they take too many kills. You just need to wait for the right moment. The enemy may take 1 kill but in return you ll able to kill him easly.

Edited by DaniCaIifornia

46 minutes ago, Thodin said:

You all seem to use different SPAA's.

The whole discussion is obsolete anyways, meanwhile US got another ground attacker (A-4B) which is - as the FJ-4B - even better than the G.91. Just learn to SPAA like every one else has to do as well.

"Learn to SPAA like every one else"... or if you like actual tanks vs. tanks gameplay, just leave after the first death instead of forcing yourself to swallow the medicine that tastes like xxxx that doesn't even fix the problem. If you like to play tanks, playing SPAAs out of "feeling like you should" never ends in anything but frustration.

Edited by Per_Saukko