Sign in to follow this  
ChaosScarlet

T80 issue

Don't you guys think T80 series is really breaks the balance, especially in Arcade mode? T80U can penetrate every tanks easily, but other tanks except Italian tank and French tank , have to aim properly then can have a chance to kill it. However, all of tanks are 10.0 or 10.3. In the game, I faced a lot of T80s, but there is only a few of Japanese and British tanks that makes me start thinking, in the game, tanks which are appear early, will have less advantages. For example, bot Japanese and British tanks in the highest rank do not have a good penetration and armor. In contrast, French and Italian tanks have a very very good penetration and a verage armor.

• Haha 2
medal medal medal

7 hours ago, ChaosScarlet said:

T80U can penetrate every tanks easily, but other tanks except Italian tank and French tank , have to aim properly then can have a chance to kill it.

You can't be serious.

Edited by EventAnyDamage
typo
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal

7 hours ago, ChaosScarlet said:

Don't you guys think T80 series is really breaks the balance, especially in Arcade mode? T80U can penetrate every tanks easily, but other tanks except Italian tank and French tank , have to aim properly then can have a chance to kill it. However, all of tanks are 10.0 or 10.3. In the game, I faced a lot of T80s, but there is only a few of Japanese and British tanks that makes me start thinking, in the game, tanks which are appear early, will have less advantages. For example, bot Japanese and British tanks in the highest rank do not have a good penetration and armor. In contrast, French and Italian tanks have a very very good penetration and a verage armor.

russian top tier mbts looks to be hard tanks to deal for players that do not play often top tiers and lack the proper exp in this tanks, its common, but if u ask any top tier exp player, they will always use nato because they better than any soviet mbt.

top tier RB meta (thx to 3 person view and maps design) its combo of general movility, gun handling and survability, russian tanks lacks  gun handling and survabilty and even if its fast its only to go foward, reverse and traverse speed are bad. thats why soviet mbt are much better at SB than RB.

about the armor, maybe its one of the best ones at top tier but if u remove the only advantage they have over NATO tanks, SOVIETS top tier mbts will become the worst tanks in game.

Edited by nayfas2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

23 hours ago, ChaosScarlet said:

Wow.... just... wow! :facepalm:

Second one in a week. Are these people for real or just trolling?

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 05/02/2020 at 15:25, jackTIGR said:

Wow.... just... wow! :facepalm:

Second one in a week. Are these people for real or just trolling?

they're arcade players, so it amounts to pretty much the same :P

medal

On 03/02/2020 at 22:23, ChaosScarlet said:

Just aim for the Track area in the front. That is where I've seen all the APFSDS cut through. What tank are you using to play against T-80B and T-80U?

medal medal

Sign in to follow this