Killer5856

Looking to join a squadron for the WW event and for unlocking squadron vehicles.

Hello ,

i am looking to join a squadron in order to to the world war mode event. I am an old war thunder player (playing since 2013) and play the game primarily for fun. I am looking for an English speaking squadron, with many member (15+ active one) so that i can do the event and at the same time achieve squadron goals like unlocking squadron vehicles, and maybe tournaments if i have the time. I play at almost all nations , all vehicle types and ranks.I have discord , though i prefer texting in-game.Pm me if you want to recruit me in an active squad, i am already part of a grinding squad but it is mostly inactive. As far as it goes for my stats you can look at them at the war thunder page or at thunderskill. Thank you for your time!!!

Edited by Killer5856
medal medal medal medal medal

Sweet, =R34P= is made up of cool guys like yourself :good:

We will be participating in the world war mode.

And many other things....

So be prepared to be flexible with others :lol2:

:017:

Rules:

1. squad up when you get on.

2. no bullying (banter is permitted)

3. participate in atleast 1 squadron match per season.

Keep up the hard work and carry on comrades :salute:

Photo_1575946357292.png

medal medal medal

Top100 Squad Complete Khaos [KHAOS] is recruiting! We are looking for skilled and active players who wish to play competitively and/or casually. The only requirement is to be active and have at least level 30 and rank V ground or air. We are using Discord for communication.

You can contact me ingame - Deemah

Or join our Discord - https://discord.gg/w6Sqx8

medal