mc205v

Why OF-40 (MTCA) is BR 9.0

4 hours ago, *CodyBlues said:

They have a 60 percent win rate. Doesn’t seem like any stomping going on.

 

 

and no, it’s two completely different situations. 

I'm just comparing capabilities. Even gaijin stated that the L/44 is mostly driven by bad players. 

 

The gap in capabilities between the L/44 and 10.0 isn't nearly as big as the gap between 7.7 and the L/44.

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dutchrenzo62 said:

I'm just comparing capabilities. Even gaijin stated that the L/44 is mostly driven by bad players. 

 

The gap in capabilities between the L/44 and 10.0 isn't nearly as big as the gap between 7.7 and the L/44.

It’s much worst. 5 second reloads on go karts that just roll into your spawn.

 

l/44 being driven by bad players doesn’t explain all performance. Its how the snail got everyone to shut up. It’s just like when the 2K came out and the win rates for it sky rocketed due to all the XM-1 players and the 4 abroomz limit.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, *CodyBlues said:

It’s much worst. 5 second reloads on go karts that just roll into your spawn.

 

l/44 being driven by bad players doesn’t explain all performance. Its how the snail got everyone to shut up. It’s just like when the 2K came out and the win rates for it sky rocketed due to all the XM-1 players and the 4 abroomz limit.

And what are 7.7s fighting? A semi go kart with laser range finder, apfsds, stabilizer and thermals. None of which they have at 7.7 (except STB-1 and Britain with stabilizer). 

 

Hmmm yeah that is way less of a performance gap. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/01/2020 at 17:43, mc205v said:

Can anyone give me a valid reason for this? When other premium tanks with thermal visor,

like Leopard L/44, AMX 30 Super eType 74 mod G/KAI are all 3 are BR 8.7
Thank you

The MTCA is much more agile than the rest of the premiums aside from the AMX 30 super which honestly is 9.0 material as well if were gonna compare, plus im going to go on a educated guess here so bear with me .

 

A few people overall bought the MTCA compared to the other premiums, those who did probably did well with it inflating its overall statistics causing it to be uptiered due to the small overall player pool used to gather the statistics on this vehicle at the time.

 

The L/44 and type 74 are literally the same in terms of performance as their normal tech tree versions asside from access to thermals, the 120mm gun on the L44 really makes no difference because apfsds gallore at this tier and the mobility is exactly the same as the tech tree version. 

 

The MTCA is in a precarious position due to not having access to thermals but being much more agile tank  then any 8.7 aside from the AMX super.

I really wish gajin would have instead given Italy their Leopard 1a3 version of the Leopard tank with its thermal modification.

Would have probably been a better and more balanced choice as a premium imo.

 

 

Edited by sugarstudd
medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, sugarstudd said:

The MTCA is much more agile than the rest of the premiums aside from the AMX 30 super which honestly is 9.0 material as well if were gonna compare, plus im going to go on a educated guess here so bear with me .

 

A few people overall bought the MTCA compared to the other premiums, those who did probably did well with it inflating its overall statistics causing it to be uptiered due to the small overall player pool used to gather the statistics on this vehicle at the time.

 

The L/44 and type 74 are literally the same in terms of performance as their normal tech tree versions asside from access to thermals, the 120mm gun on the L44 really makes no difference because apfsds gallore at this tier and the mobility is exactly the same as the tech tree version. 

 

The MTCA is in a precarious position due to not having access to thermals but being much more agile tank  then any 8.7 aside from the AMX super.

I really wish gajin would have instead given Italy their Leopard 1a3 version of the Leopard tank with its thermal modification.

Would have probably been a better and more balanced choice as a premium imo.

 

 

Leopard 1a5 will probably be in the regular tree, as it's a very important tank for Italy and it differs from the German 1a5.

It can be a good 9.0 tank with lwr, thermals and better apfsds.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dutchrenzo62 said:

And what are 7.7s fighting? A semi go kart with laser range finder, apfsds, stabilizer and thermals. None of which they have at 7.7 (except STB-1 and Britain with stabilizer). 

 

Hmmm yeah that is way less of a performance gap. 

Yet they somehow have good w/l rates.

 

Look at 7.7 win rates for non allies, All of them are in the low 40s and it would probably get worst if the A1A1 got moved up.

  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.