Sign in to follow this  
*sageman901

give us the option to remove contact-5 from the t-80u

hi

as the title says I want the option to remove the contact-5 form t80u just like the t-64/80 with there contact-1. this thing killed more then its saved me.apfsds keep glitching through it even lower pen apfsds keep glitching through it and it doesn't matter what angle I am left/right above/below

thank you for reading 

Edited by *sageman901
  • Confused 3
medal medal medal

first irl its build in and can't be removed nor added if destroyed. secondly it give more protection against apdsfs +heat. lets just assume u can remove it m829 will pen u easily, also atgm will destroy u

medal medal medal medal medal

1.both the contact-5/1 can be replaced in the battlefield by soldiers this is the whole idea behind era 

2.m829/dm33/jm33 all cant pen the t80u hull unless they are very close and facing downward 

medal medal medal

55 minutes ago, jackTIGR said:

Why in the world would you want to remove protection?

the enemy round keep glitching through it. I was killed by m829 fired by an m1a1 from 1000m and shell completely bypassed the k5 and penetrated the main armor even though the m829 shouldn't be able to pen the t80u hull from that distance and i was on top of hill 

7 minutes ago, Livewyr7 said:

(pretty sure this is just a rant at the game glitching with K-5..   which I haven't seen so far.)

I can a sure you It happened a lot 

medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this