Roland_HUNter

Can somebody, please: Exmplain it to me:

M61      APCBC    6.79KG   76mm pen @1000m  ricochet 48-63-71   4 degrees normalization    velocity 618m/s 

BR350  APHEBC  6.30KG  73mm pen @1000m   ricochet 48-63-71   4 degrees normalization    velocity 680m/s

?

2 hours ago, Magiaconatus said:

Magic Russian APHEBC slope modifiers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

11 hours ago, Miragen said:

M61      APCBC    6.79KG   76mm pen @1000m  ricochet 48-63-71   4 degrees normalization    velocity 618m/s 

BR350  APHEBC  6.30KG  73mm pen @1000m   ricochet 48-63-71   4 degrees normalization    velocity 680m/s

?

Dodgy stuff in XML files

Just like how the Jew Shafir missiles were way better than 9B's even though the in-game stats said they were the same. There is 'hidden' elements, some could say bias.  

Edited by DaffanZ
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 09/01/2020 at 02:04, Miragen said:

?

So then Why the T-34 ammunition halves the equivalent protection? o.O

medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, Roland_HUNter said:

So then Why the T-34 ammunition halves the equivalent protection? o.O

Because every APHEBC has a magic hidden slope modifier.

The T-34-85 with 135mm pen can frontally pen a Jumbo, the Tiger with 165mm can't.

These modifiers are completely unrealistic but Gaijin still defends them.

Guess who is the only one that uses APHEBC (except the Bagelpanzer), yes, the Soviets.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 4

funny how my t34-57 / t34-85´s cant pen the frontplate of a jumbo...never happened in game...and me always end up dead due to no real armour..but its fine i suppose...if you guys want to play only US-Brits vs GER,,, go ahead, it is already reality in my games..

medal

5 hours ago, Pelegai said:

funny how my t34-57 / t34-85´s cant pen the frontplate of a jumbo...never happened in game...and me always end up dead due to no real armour..but its fine i suppose...if you guys want to play only US-Brits vs GER,,, go ahead, it is already reality in my games..

No.I want historical description/explanation for this "interesting" attribute .....

medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 09/01/2020 at 19:40, Miragen said:

Sounds like the time some ''forgotten code''  set the German tanks on fire through MG fire.

oof i still remember that.

If i remember right that also happened in thunder league

with gaijin reasoning being some german tanks did catch on fire when being shot with MG

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

On 10/01/2020 at 14:30, NoodleCup31 said:

Because every APHEBC has a magic hidden slope modifier.

The T-34-85 with 135mm pen can frontally pen a Jumbo, the Tiger with 165mm can't.

These modifiers are completely unrealistic but Gaijin still defends them.

Guess who is the only one that uses APHEBC (except the Bagelpanzer), yes, the Soviets.

Pretty certain the 85mm struggles even and has issues at even 100 meters it'll likely not pen. Slightly elevated it'll go through but any given angle and meh. 

medal medal medal

4 minutes ago, *Lightening_Drake said:

Pretty certain the 85mm struggles even and has issues at even 100 meters it'll likely not pen. Slightly elevated it'll go through but any given angle and meh. 

This gets changed every now and then. As far as I know, currently the 85 has a hard time penning the Jumbo frontally through the UFP but if luck permits, it can be done.  For quite some time until (I think) one year ago the 85 was much more likely to go through the Jumbos UFP. The Jumbos then got buffed.