ReverbMate

Gaijin Should return 300mm turret to the IS-6? or will they add Object 252u?

Taking into account the abuse they've given to the IS-6, taking away its 300mm in the turret (according to plans), which in turn in the compressed battle rating found is easily drilled by vehicles of lower BR. They should:
1) Improve the turret shielding, Give the BR-471D projectile, in turn, raise it from BR in a new and unzipped Matchmaking.
2) Add your improved version Object 252u?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

1 hour ago, ReverbMate said:

Taking into account the abuse they've given to the IS-6, taking away its 300mm in the turret (according to plans), which in turn in the compressed battle rating found is easily drilled by vehicles of lower BR. They should:
1) Improve the turret shielding, Give the BR-471D projectile, in turn, raise it from BR in a new and unzipped Matchmaking.
2) Add your improved version Object 252u?

everything stays the way it is

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, MuricaxSuffers said:

everything stays the way it is

10/10

Wise words from the one and only true CEO game developer of War Thunder ==> MuricaxSuffers

medal

On 05/01/2020 at 06:05, ReverbMate said:

which in turn in the compressed battle rating found is easily drilled by vehicles of lower BR.

OH NOOOOOOOOO
THE POOOOOOR IS 6

The Maus got removed for that.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

I checked, some articles where there is a minimum of 250mm of turret armor, however scaling the planes, in the dimensions that appear in them, fit the chassis armor dimensions placed in the game, however in the turret is where there is a little difference, the canyon is more protected and a little less exposed to the outside.

https://warspot.ru/15654-ne-popavshiy-v-amplitudu

http://aviarmor.net/tww2/tanks/ussr/is-6.htm

IS-6.jpg.60dc2e9524e0a88028c6f179f812da4

IS-6.pdf

medal medal

11 hours ago, ReverbMate said:

I checked, some articles where there is a minimum of 250mm of turret armor, however scaling the planes, in the dimensions that appear in them, fit the chassis armor dimensions placed in the game, however in the turret is where there is a little difference, the canyon is more protected and a little less exposed to the outside.

https://warspot.ru/15654-ne-popavshiy-v-amplitudu

http://aviarmor.net/tww2/tanks/ussr/is-6.htm

IS-6.jpg.60dc2e9524e0a88028c6f179f812da4

IS-6.pdf 290.42 kB · 1 download

the 300mm armor behind the mantlet doesnt exist.

the armor around the gun probably 300mm but the one near the optics isnt 300mm and more similar to +200mm (CHA)

medal medal medal medal

15 hours ago, KB_Martinsen said:

Up its BR to something like 8.0-8.7 and give it the D shell and I would be fine giving it 300mm mantle back.

if we are at it i want the 240 mm turret cheeks for the maus  proper mantlet for 2a4/5 working  mm and marder 1a3

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 hours ago, WolfFang2003 said:

Lets be honest here. What the player community needs to the Geschützwagen Tiger. 

You are preaching to the choir, I would love to see more of those kind of tanks like the E-75 also they would even be much more out in the fantasy realm then the IS-6 version we got in game there got the best of both the IS-6 prototypes(Object 252/253)

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

dont reopen pandoras box!

the bIaS-6 got released with an intentional buff *cough* accidental typo, that increased the hidden armour values, which made it a nasty p2w abomination.

its still stronk enough against most tanks it faces and can shrug off countless hits and doesnt need some ridiculous buffs at all

• Haha 2
medal medal medal medal

On 09/01/2020 at 01:44, ReverbMate said:

ok then we agree that around the gun there are 300mm, and as you say probably around 200mm in optics, however in the game is not that
in game, around de gun are 200 and optics 150..

imo we should add volumetric armor to most of the heavy tanks on USSR

it would be terrific.

If you want to know how terrific is the volumetric armor, currently M26 is invincible vs Panther 75mm from the front above 500m

medal medal medal medal

On 05/01/2020 at 21:00, Futarrari@live said:

They would probably add a 9.3 premium before they would another 7..0-7.7 premium .

you're more right than you realise

as the T-55AM-1 is going to be removed next patch and replaced with a higher br tank (similar to Meteor mk 9 reaper replaced with Hunter F.7)

medal

On 09/01/2020 at 02:20, *iSparTanK said:

So was the J6K1, yet you can fly it now :dntknw:

I hate this excuse so much

will this ruin the historical aspect of the Russian tree?

yes

is that something most players want?

no

medal

10 hours ago, GoddePro said:

you're more right than you realise

as the T-55AM-1 is going to be removed next patch and replaced with a higher br tank (similar to Meteor mk 9 reaper replaced with Hunter F.7)

Unless Gaijin wants to be absolutely blatant in keeping USSR as the underdog they will have to add a premium that will have thermals this time as every. single. other tier 6 9.0 premium (except Chinese, but those are a whole another level of keeping a tree irrelevant) have thermals.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

20 hours ago, jackTIGR said:

Unless Gaijin wants to be absolutely blatant in keeping USSR as the underdog they will have to add a premium that will have thermals this time as every. single. other tier 6 9.0 premium (except Chinese, but those are a whole another level of keeping a tree irrelevant) have thermals.

they said the T-55AM-1 was going to be taken down this patch... I can't remember where I heard that so take what I say with a grain of salt, but if you've learn't anything from what tends to happen is that it will either be broken, or super OP so much so that when people complain for it to be nerfed, they will nerf pretty much all the other soviet tanks as well

It's like this obnoxious freeaboo who was demonstrating that the T-80U is too OP by showing its winrates compared to the Abrams and going 'this must mean it is too OP', when in actual fact its winrates have been carried by the KA-50 spam

medal