Greetings from the Great White North. As winter sets in I find myself looking for a familiar form of entertainment. I had been a WW2 air combat simmer up until about 7 years ago when I dropped out of the virtual world. I did make a modest attempt at joining War Thunder a few years ago but couldn't devote the time I'd like, so I let it slide. 

My past experiences in Combat Flight simming include, WarBirds from about 2,73, World War 2 Online and Aces High where I enjoyed the company of many great virtual pilots and was a member of a few squadrons that were a pleasure to fly with. I thoroughly enjoy flying in historical scenarios and I also enjoy mixing it up in a dogfight arena. 

I have only spent a few nights in arcade but I'm impressed with the game so far. I have to spend sometime mapping my stick and getting rid of some annoying nose bounce and also learn how the whole point system works but I plan to move out of the arcade arena into a premium account ASAP.   

<S> Jaxxon

Welcome back to the game! Good luck getting your stick sorted, hope to see you in the sim skys soon!

Hi,

Welcome!

I hope you know you don't NEED a premium to fly sim. I think one needs a couple of battles or pass a sim tutorial.

Salute

medal