Sign in to follow this  
Tagrand

Looking for squad/group

• Modes you play: AB  (might do RB with guidance/help as i am terrible at RB) 
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most: Ground mostly but wanting to expand my air/navy trees more
  • Preferred nations: USA/Germany/USSR are my top for ground but I enjoy playing them all
  • Preferred game servers: NA only
  • Your age: 20+
  • Preferred language: I only know english
  • Preferred controller type: Mouse/keyboard (I do have WT for xbox and PS4 but rarely play them)
  • Timezone / available playing times: Pacific time zone, mainly play evening, night, and early morning
  • Preferred communication platform: Will only use discord, NO exceptions.
medal medal

5 hours ago, Tagrand said:
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most: Ground mostly but wanting to expand my air/navy trees more
  • Preferred nations: USA/Germany/USSR are my top for ground but I enjoy playing them all
  • Preferred controller type: Mouse/keyboard (I do have WT for xbox and PS4 but rarely play them)
  • Timezone / available playing times: Pacific time zone, mainly play evening, night, and early morning

• Modes you play: AB and RB
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most: Ground and Air
  • Preferred game servers: Any
  • My age: 22
  • Preferred language: English
  • Preferred controller type: Mouse/keyboard track IR, Rift
  • Timezone / available playing times: GMT time, anytime
  • Preferred communication platform: Discord-DEMON GMR 666
Edited by demonicxbox2

11 hours ago, Tagrand said:

consider joining Exilium we have instructors to help new players and old players alike, AB and RB are the main modes. We also have a 1v1 tournament coming up with prizes

6 hours ago, demonicxbox2 said:

• Modes you play: AB and RB
  • Type of vehicles you like playing the most: Ground and Air
  • Preferred game servers: Any
  • My age: 22
  • Preferred language: English
  • Preferred controller type: Mouse/keyboard track IR, Rift
  • Timezone / available playing times: GMT time, anytime
  • Preferred communication platform: Discord-DEMON GMR 666

consider joining Exilium we have instructors to help new players and old players alike, AB and RB are the main modes. We also have a 1v1 tournament coming up with prizes

medal medal medal medal medal

Complete Khaos [KHAOS] is recruiting! We are looking for skilled and active players who wish to play competitively and/or casually. The only requirement is to be active and have at least level 30 and rank V ground or air. We are using Discord for communication.

You can contact me ingame - Deemah

Or join our Discord - https://discord.gg/w6Sqx8

medal

WolfPack - High Command Communiqué

WT_%20DivisionLogo_v2.png

Attention: @Pilot looking for squadron

WolfPack War Thunder command is looking for players to join our existing male and female player base in War Thunder

See our recruitment video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tsHV5iqey8

Our website: http://www.WolfPack.net.au/

Our member base number: 275 players.

Our in game tag: WFPK1

Requirements:

* Speak basic English
* Minimum age 18 or older
* Teamspeak voice communications (see tutorial link down bottom)

Note:

We do not just play War Thunder - we also have gaming divisions for World of Tanks : Asia, Word of Tanks : EU , Battlefield, Insurgency.

How to start?

Follow the tutorial on how to install teamspeak and wait in the lobby until someone contacts you

http://wolfpack.net.au/Tutorials/TeamSpeak/

END COMMUNIQUÉ

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this