Charioteer Mk V11 (6.3) needs to go to 5.7 below

I feel like the Charioteer is an over looked tank that's barely used because of it's unappealing  battle rating which never has a proper place ( most of the time gets uptierd and out perfored) to 6.7 at that battle rating you could have a centurion mk.3, fv4202 &carnarvon  whom are all far superior...  but that's not a desired battle rating for those that want to play a 5.7 below and face off with tiger h1 still,  the charioteer is the middle in between uptier and down and i believe  it would finally have a purpose  with the 84mm in the  line up  with a centurion.mk1 (which is still far more superior tank then the charioteer and its a 5.7?!), comet, challenger. Please change the tier rank.

medal medal

5 hours ago, IIStriderII said:

I feel like the Charioteer is an over looked tank that's barely used because of it's unappealing  battle rating which never has a proper place ( most of the time gets uptierd and out perfored) to 6.7 at that battle rating you could have a centurion mk.3, fv4202 &carnarvon  whom are all far superior...  but that's not a desired battle rating for those that want to play a 5.7 below and face off with tiger h1 still,  the charioteer is the middle in between uptier and down and i believe  it would finally have a purpose  with the 84mm in the  line up  with a centurion.mk1 (which is still far more superior tank then the charioteer and its a 5.7?!), comet, challenger. Please change the tier rank.

Its a terrible tank stuck in an awkward BR where gaijin could fill in gaps, but they seem to be too busy adding new trees before theyve even sorted out the current ones so.

It cant really go at 5.7 because although its gun handling is awful, its still better than all the other TD's at those BRs, and people would complain about the APDS.

medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/01/2020 at 07:41, DrPhibes1 said:

I loved the charioteer, it's BR won't change look at the tortoise.

And the Black Prince. Old tanks just get forgotten, it is sad.

medal medal medal

maybe to 6.0...

there's just no lineup it could work in

unless they removed APDS. Then it could go to 5.7

medal medal

9 hours ago, GoddePro said:

maybe to 6.0...

there's just no lineup it could work in

unless they removed APDS. Then it could go to 5.7

With tanks such as the VFW there is no need to remove APDS. 

medal medal

8 hours ago, DrPhibes1 said:

With tanks such as the VFW there is no need to remove APDS. 

It's a helluva lot faster than the VFW and has pretty good turret rotation and an enclosed crew

trust me, I have the VFW myself, it's two very different tanks you're comparing

I think it should go to 6.0 and the Cent 1's realistic reload (of 3-4 seconds) is implemented and it is brought up to 6.0 alongside it

medal medal

9 hours ago, GoddePro said:

It's a helluva lot faster than the VFW and has pretty good turret rotation and an enclosed crew

trust me, I have the VFW myself, it's two very different tanks you're comparing

I think it should go to 6.0 and the Cent 1's realistic reload (of 3-4 seconds) is implemented and it is brought up to 6.0 alongside it

And then maybe I'll actually use the BP at last!!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal