Eila_illu

Looking for a US/EU squadron

I am looking for a semi-casual squadron that doesn't focus on Squadron Battles 24/7 and focuses on having fun and helping other player's grind. 

I am a level 100 that has over 5,000 hours on record I play to have fun and I more or less play every country to an extent.

. I am 17 years old 

. I play mostly realistic

. Play air, ground, and naval ( air including helicopters ) 

.  Have a mic, play on PC and would like a community that uses Discord 

. Countries I play USA, Germany, Britain, USSR, Japan, some China, some Italy, France

. Just looking for people to have fun with 

Edited by Bandit_Blackcat
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hello Bandit_Blackcat, please consider joining the Angels of Death. I think that we would be a good fit for you.

AODLogoHD.png 

Angels of Death - [AOD]

Have you ever wanted to be a part of a large, active, global gaming community with a friendly, drama-free environment filled with like-minded mature gamers?

AOD is a large, international, multi-gaming community with 20+ years of gaming success under our belts and 2900+ dedicated members across the globe among our 20 official gaming divisions.

We are always recruiting and constantly adding support for more divisions as we track the newest and latest games that fit our community from the time they are announced. We are a well-established, well-organized gaming community with a strict Code of Conduct & proven management structure and we greet all players with a warm welcome. We are all here for the same reason after all -- to have fun gaming together!

To view all of our gaming divisions click here.

To learn more about our history click here

AOD has no gameplay or time requirements in order to be a member and we more than understand that "life happens" from time to time; It's a simple fact and it happens to everyone, especially when it comes to balancing careers, family, children, classes, and all of the other things that may be on your plate. Life is stressful enough and the reason we game is to escape all of that real life nonsense and just chill out together and have fun. Cliques and elitism are frowned upon here in AOD and no-one is ever pushed aside for any "special teams"; all of our members are treated equally regardless of talent. We do have some modest milestones we like our members to reach for but there is no constant nagging about anything. Our honorable members strive to include everyone and encourage everyone to participate in all that we do.

War thunder division of AOD:

- 300+ members in the war thunder division of AOD

- New to the game? We have many experienced players including level 100's who can help you out.

- We cover all aspects of the game; planes, tanks and ships

- Feeling competitive? We play squadron battles and have finished in the top 100 several time. You don't have to participate in squadron battles, but it is always an option.

- Weekly events (also not required to participate in).

Requirements

- Age 16 or older

- Have a working microphone

- Level 8 or higher in game

- Active with a good attitude

- Be on our TeamSpeak server while playing

Perks of joining:

- Private teamspeak server
- Access to our private AOD members-only forums
- Opportunity to be a part of our ever-growing gaming family of over 2900+ members across the world
- Ability to play part-time in any of the other divisions that AOD supports now and in the future as long as you remain a full time member
- Access to hundreds of AOD members with tech and computer knowledge. If something goes wrong in your rig, we have plenty of members willing to help you through your problems and figure it out.
- Fun, Hassle-free gaming

How to apply:

Step 1 - Visit our website www.clanAOD.net.

Step 2 - Click apply button to make your profile (or click here).

- Please make your profile name match your in-game name.

Step 3 - After you made your AOD profile; click the apply here and select war thunder to submit an application to the war thunder division of the AOD (or click here).

medal medal

Complete Khaos [KHAOS] is recruiting! We are looking for skilled and active players who wish to play competitively and/or casually. The only requirement is to be active and have at least level 30 and rank V ground or air. We are using Discord for communication.

You can contact me ingame - Deemah

Or join our Discord - https://discord.gg/w6Sqx8

medal

Hi @Bandit_Blackcat I think you match the
kind of player that we are looking for -

=VOLTS= Is seeking all players that are 18+, that are looking to join 1 of the top active squadrons, we
play all game modes, but mostly Ground and Air RB. We are shifting our focus here to a competitive
roll to establish TOP 50 or higher. All levels and BR'S are welcome as long as you are active you will
progress very quickly.

Come and join our friendly and active discord community at: https://discord.gg/Fc6PDCu come in
and ask about us anything, we will be with you within minutes.

medal medal

WolfPack - High Command Communiqué

WT_%20DivisionLogo_v2.png

Attention: @Pilot looking for squadron

WolfPack War Thunder command is looking for players to join our existing male and female player base in War Thunder

See our recruitment video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tsHV5iqey8

Our website: http://www.WolfPack.net.au/

Our member base number: 275 players.

Our in game tag: WFPK1

Requirements:

* Speak basic English
* Minimum age 18 or older
* Teamspeak voice communications (see tutorial link down bottom)

Note:

We do not just play War Thunder - we also have gaming divisions for World of Tanks : Asia, Word of Tanks : EU , Battlefield, Insurgency.

How to start?

Follow the tutorial on how to install teamspeak and wait in the lobby until someone contacts you

http://wolfpack.net.au/Tutorials/TeamSpeak/

END COMMUNIQUÉ

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Complete Khaos [KHAOS] is recruiting! We are looking for skilled and active players who wish to play competitively and/or casually. The only requirement is to be active and have at least level 30 and rank V ground or air. We are using Discord for communication.

You can contact me ingame - Deemah

Or join our Discord - https://discord.gg/w6Sqx8

medal