24/12/2019 FFVS J22-A: Right hand Aileron has no animation

I have just had a battle in the FFVS J22-A, I love the plane, flies really well. one thing I did notice in this battle was that the Right Hand Side aileron did not have an animation when the command to roll was given. To make this clear: There was no issue with the flight model, but while the left hand aileron WAS moving about, the right hand remained flush with the wing, as can be seen in the pictures.

everything else seemed to have its animation, it was just a bit strange that this particular aileron chose to remain static (and I mean static, there was no inertial movement as if it were disconnected, definitely in a fixed position in the model)

Many thanks for your time,

I hope this is useful

Good Luck

shot 2019.12.21 17.07.03.jpg

shot 2019.12.21 17.07.05.jpg

shot 2019.12.21 17.07.06.jpg

Edited by Empires_Finest
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Your Bug Report is submitted.

This thread is now archived.

If you wish to add extra information to the report, please send them to a Technical Moderator, mentioning this report and with the documents attached.

In the eventuality of a need for further information, you will be contacted by Private Message by the Technical Moderation team.

Thank you for helping us improving the game.

Sincerely,

Rapitor, for the ™ team

• Rapitor changed the title to 24/12/2019 FFVS J22-A: Right hand Aileron has no animation