jackTIGR

So, where is the T-90A or, better yet, T-90MS or 90M? Or T-72B?

15 hours ago, Smin1080p said:

We do indeed have some very cool toys planned for the USSR, just as far as the T-90 goes, as you know bu now, not in 1.95.

Is it possible that tanks like the Objects 292, 187, and 477 could be implemented in game? I know this is not the most relevant thread for this question necessarily, but you seem to be fairly active here, so maybe I can get a response. These late Soviet prototypes have interested my for a while, and I know documentation on them to scarce, but I think they would be very interesting vehicles to have in War Thunder at some time. Not in the near future, but I think there will come a time when they could be fairly introduced. 

Also, I commend you and the whole dev team for the work you do for the game. I may not agree with every decision, but I still enjoy the game as a whole, and appreciate all the work that goes into it!

Smin1080p (Posted )

They may indeed be possible in the future :)
  • Like 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 hours ago, ColdMatches said:

No need. I am in an ongoing bug report to change the reload. Many videos showing the BMP-3 ATGM autoloader, ranging 13-16 seconds. Hopefully approved soon.

That's cool but still doesn't answers Flavettes question !  The main issue here is that we as a community  shouldn't have to make bug reports on obvious issues .

How is it that game developers have implemented BMP-3 with much longer reload time than any other IFV when it should be the opposite ?  I mean anyone with some minimum knowledge would see the issue and i'm 1000% confident game developers have this knowledge , they know better than us , they must otherwise they wouldn't be making this game so how is it that they make these gross mistakes ?

This can only be intentional for whatever X or Y reasons they judge BMP-3 needs to have longer ATGM reload than the rest of the IFVs  !

5 hours ago, LeMemeAesthetic said:

Is it possible that tanks like the Objects 292, 187, and 477 could be implemented in game?

The thing with Obj is that some of them are indeed interesting but those are prototypes usually built in extremely low quantities therefore those should be used as premiums , thus their impact on USSR competitiveness will be minimal . What USSR needs in order to increase it's competitiveness  are regular tanks that can match their NATO counterparts .

Edited by Raldi92
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

@ColdMatches @Flavettes @Raldi92 guys you are missing out the big picture here. Overall the reload times for ATGMs across all vehicles is an inconsistent mess. There are a lot of variables that are not accounted for. For starters, the missile guidance system. If, for example, the missile is wire guided, such as TOW, then the crew can't start the reload procedure until the ATGM currently in flight hits the target (because the wire is attached to the missile container). That means that for vehicles like M901 or Bradley, the ATGMs shouldn´t start to be reloaded until all ready missiles are expended.

On top of that, there are specific vehicle reloading procedures, in the Bradley that requires the turret to rotate and lock at a specific angle (about 10-9 o´clock position) inhabilitating the vehicle to engage other targets during ATGM reloading. IRL for the Bradley it can take up to 90 seconds to reload both ATGMs. But ingame the Bradley actually reloads in 10 (!). On the other hand BMP-3 gets limited to manual loading only which was a thing only in the very first limited production batches (which were later retrofitted with ATGM autoloaders). We should continue this discussion in the BMP-3 thread.

medal medal

5 hours ago, jackTIGR said:

Btw., guys, GER is getting 1975 MiG-21MF, while USSR is getting a 1964 S version with a slightly better engine.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EiXiRAVMnbbc4dBj1S8TalDUoAVs6tzrQH06pcRJKow/edit

Actually both the SMT ( Russian ) (1971 ) and MF ( German ) ( 1970 )  are both derived from the SM variant ( 1969 ) but the MF being an export variant has less capable avionics ( radar etc ) than the basic SM . Overall the SMT compared to the MF should have better radar better armament , more fuel and a slightly more powerful engine , but you never know how Gaijin is going to implement those .

This being said don't get me wrong i know where you coming from but i believe this discussion is totally out of topic .

Edited by Raldi92

5 hours ago, jackTIGR said:

Btw., guys, GER is getting 1975 MiG-21MF, while USSR is getting a 1964 S version with a slightly better engine.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EiXiRAVMnbbc4dBj1S8TalDUoAVs6tzrQH06pcRJKow/edit

Me: I wish Germany got the Tornado and/or a Phantom...

Gaijin: here you go!

Me: This is not what I asked for, this is a MIG-21

medal medal

On 16/12/2019 at 21:24, DEVESTATOR2 said:

Me: I wish Germany got the Tornado and/or a Phantom...

Gaijin: here you go!

Me: This is not what I asked for, this is a MIG-21

Bro, at least GER has a competent lineup of excellent jet fighters that can confidently do CAS.... Which can't be said about USSR. We are still waiting for Su-7B, Su-17, IL-40, PTABs, etc.

Just look the BS on SB top tier: USSR has prop planes (IL-10, Tu-2) vs NATO F-84, P80, Me262, R2Y2, etc.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

All cannonfodder for the SPAA sadly

Maybe, but at least we would have the possibility of being cannonfodder. And if there was no SPAA or the map was big then at least we could get some kind of air support with something that can outrun a geriatric turtle. The only nation who has it worse in that is Japan, all others are in a much better position.

• Upvote 1

Going round and round with Smin does nothing. It's always the same canned answer, despite major issues across all nations. You can point out longstanding problems and he tells you that's cherry picking. You point out significant problems and he says all nations have them or Gaijin is constantly making changes. 

The end result is the same. Gaijin doesn't fix serious issues. Gaijin doesn't make the economy beneficial to players. Gaijin doesn't listen to the players.

• Thanks 2

On 31/12/2019 at 19:24, *MiseryIndex556 said:

Going round and round with Smin does nothing. It's always the same canned answer, despite major issues across all nations. You can point out longstanding problems and he tells you that's cherry picking. 

It seems like smin doesnt even want to understand the things here so maybe its the best to just ignore him as his answers never contain something new .

I mean it's basilly this:

Well there is something in the works. I mean i know its too late and gets introduced with stuff that makes it pointless. But you get something, sometime. Cant tell. The guy we hired to do it hasnt begun with the work on it. But its probably coming. In a future update. But not 1.95, or 1.97, or 2.01, or 2.03, 2.05.

To add a last bit here, maybe forum moderators dont understand that no one is going to research hours of their free time, maybe even spent money to make a detailed post in a Forum where all that happens is that 1 guy can decide if its enough. If it is then it gets passed to development to then get implemented either the wrong way or not at all. And if its not enough it just doesn't get accepted and all the effort was useless.

Edited by Miazion
medal medal medal medal medal

On 15/12/2019 at 23:50, LeMemeAesthetic said:

Is it possible that tanks like the Objects 292, 187, and 477 could be implemented in game? I know this is not the most relevant thread for this question necessarily, but you seem to be fairly active here, so maybe I can get a response. These late Soviet prototypes have interested my for a while, and I know documentation on them to scarce, but I think they would be very interesting vehicles to have in War Thunder at some time. Not in the near future, but I think there will come a time when they could be fairly introduced. 

Also, I commend you and the whole dev team for the work you do for the game. I may not agree with every decision, but I still enjoy the game as a whole, and appreciate all the work that goes into it!

They mentioned something about it 2 years ago well going on 3yrs now I think it would fit fine in the current game . Its one of the Russians tanks I really been hoping to see , I mean it was fully tested and ready for production .

Is it possible that Object 292 will be added to the game in the future as a top Soviet MBT? The cannon successfully completed testing, the tank was incarnated in metal.

SnailW.pngIt’s too early to talk about this. When we get closer to those times, then we’ll make a decision. But generally, we’re not ruling it out.

• Upvote 1
medal

On 31/12/2019 at 19:24, *MiseryIndex556 said:

Going round and round with Smin does nothing. It's always the same canned answer,

He is employed as a spokesperson by Gaijin. Expecting him to actually give precise answers is the same a expecting some US gov spokesperson to answer hard questions about their international policy or get them to reveal something of their deep state's plans. He no doubt doesn't know himself of Gaijin's plans or he's simply not allowed to tell.

On 03/01/2020 at 09:14, Futarrari@live said:

They mentioned something about it 2 years ago well going on 3yrs now I think it would fit fine in the current game .

The rate they're going it actually takes a Russian vehicle to go from "passed to devs" to status of launched in about 2-3 years, just look at suggestion threads. Basically, what is suggested today as fitting for the game will be implemented in 2023 when it will be woefully obsolete.

Which is pretty much what Gaijin has been doing for n-th number of years for all Russian tanks to begin with.

- T-64B? Should've launched with Kontakt-1 and 3BM42 instead of no ERA and only 3BM22 - but Gaijin wanted to pacify Wehraboos by letting them gloriously farm Soviet kills with their Leo 2ks and HEATFS for 3 months (remember how broken 2k's armor was for a while? then again it wasn't the first Leo with broken armor)

- instead we had to wait a year for 3BM42 after NATO got their equal to it

- T-80B should've launched with 3BM42 in the patch 64B got ERA.

- T-80U should've been launched in the patch that 80B arrived.

- T-72A should've been launched instead of T-64A against XYZ-70.

- What was the point of T-62M1? Why not give us T-72 Ural instead and 62M1 being premium instead of 55AM-1?

Then you get the absolute hatred Gaijin seems to feel for Soviet light vehicles. Shturm-S, broken beyond belief on launch and for months after, came with idiotic repair costs and stupid BR. And even though it's worse in every possible way than HOT, the HOT got downtiered while Shturm didn't.

Obj 685.... dev server repair costs 28k iirc, more than leo 2a5, BR 9.7, gunner sight magnification that of rank 2. AMMO OF 8.3 AT 9.7! Turret traverse absolutely abysmal. Couldn't swim, even though it's a swimming tank. On launch repair costs 23k, as expensive as 2A5, while at lower BR, with lower KD, much worse ammo and lower WR and lower performance and worse lineup. 470k RP to spade. Couldn't swim for 3 months. 3rd reduction repair costs, stock repair still around 10k, in SB stock 15k. At 9.0 with ammo that is not even competitive at 8.3 anymore and has APDS bounce modifiers... I don't even bother calculating spaded repair costs anymore cause I played it twice and then threw it in the trash.

BMP-3... reasonable BR on dev and realistic ATGM reload, stupid repair costs AGAIN. On launch still stupid repair costs even if lower slightly, but raised in BR (WHY?!) and reload made useless by being 3x longer. 3 months later repair costs slowly approaching reasonable for a light vehicle that's huge and thus easy to spot and hit, but got hit with yet another big nerf: 20% reduction of it's APDS ammo pen that costs 1200 lion per clip... Right now it's worse than any soviet or NATO IFV that sits at 8.3...

Tunguska was actually the only good thing, but of course the Russian Bias screamers got it nerfed ASAP and then of course Gaijin gave ADATS to the Americans (even though it was used by Canadians lol, while US had other vehicles). Radar was broken within a month, the M upgrade that gave it thermals (half a year later) is suspiciously lacking the M upgrade missile with higher speed and range and agility; not to mention the rest of M upgrade for the launch vehicle itself (engine, radar).

The ONLY thing that they launched at competitive time was Ka-50 (prob cause it's new-tech demonstrator) and low-and-behold it's premium and of course not a tank.

Don't get me started on BS of GER getting much better MiG-19 (or Soviet planes at all considering it's West Germany considering it's got Leopards) and much better Hind for premium than USSR or Gaijin choosing the worst MiG-21 to pit against the broken OPness that was Phantom, that is incredible CAS, while Russia STILL doesn't have jet fighter-bomber AFTER 8 YEARS - while practically the entire US fighter tree is a fighter-bomber tree.

WHERE IS SPRUT-SD, THE ONLY VEHICLE THAT WOULD BE COMPETITIVE at this moment? If Gaijin won't intentionally nerf it to appease Russian Bias! screamers, that is.

On 03/01/2020 at 09:14, Futarrari@live said:

Its one of the Russians tanks I really been hoping to see , I mean it was fully tested and ready for production .

Is it possible that Object 292 will be added to the game in the future as a top Soviet MBT? The cannon successfully completed testing, the tank was incarnated in metal.

SnailW.pngIt’s too early to talk about this. When we get closer to those times, then we’ll make a decision. But generally, we’re not ruling it out.

And they promised BMD-1 the same time as they promised BMP-1 during same questions/answer stream in RU language, 3 or 4 years ago, and yet still no BMD. Last year they said they're excited to launch Sprut in 2019, now it's 2020 still no Sprut or even any peep about it. None of them even want to talk about a T-90, T-72B or T-80UA cause they know they would make us angry. Supersonic planes have been in game for over a year, still no Su-7B or Su-17 or any soviet jet CAS. Yenisei was passed to devs 5 years ago? No SPAA between 4.7 and 8.0. No high tier Soviet vehicle during an event since IS-7, while GER and US get top tier tanks all the time.

I could go on.

On 03/01/2020 at 09:04, Miazion said:

Well there is something in the works. I mean i know its too late and gets introduced with stuff that makes it pointless. But you get something, sometime. Cant tell. The guy we hired to do it hasnt begun with the work on it. But its probably coming. In a future update. But not 1.95, or 1.97, or 2.01, or 2.03, 2.05.

Pretty much this.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 11/01/2020 at 09:49, jackTIGR said:

He is employed as a spokesperson by Gaijin. Expecting him to actually give precise answers is the same a expecting some US gov spokesperson to answer hard questions about their international policy or get them to reveal something of their deep state's plans. He no doubt doesn't know himself of Gaijin's plans or he's simply not allowed to tell.

The rate they're going it actually takes a Russian vehicle to go from "passed to devs" to status of launched in about 2-3 years, just look at suggestion threads. Basically, what is suggested today as fitting for the game will be implemented in 2023 when it will be woefully obsolete.

Which is pretty much what Gaijin has been doing for n-th number of years for all Russian tanks to begin with.

- T-64B? Should've launched with Kontakt-1 and 3BM42 instead of no ERA and only 3BM22 - but Gaijin wanted to pacify Wehraboos by letting them gloriously farm Soviet kills with their Leo 2ks and HEATFS for 3 months (remember how broken 2k's armor was for a while? then again it wasn't the first Leo with broken armor)

- instead we had to wait a year for 3BM42 after NATO got their equal to it

- T-80B should've launched with 3BM42 in the patch 64B got ERA.

- T-80U should've been launched in the patch that 80B arrived.

- T-72A should've been launched instead of T-64A against XYZ-70.

- What was the point of T-62M1? Why not give us T-72 Ural instead and 62M1 being premium instead of 55AM-1?

Then you get the absolute hatred Gaijin seems to feel for Soviet light vehicles. Shturm-S, broken beyond belief on launch and for months after, came with idiotic repair costs and stupid BR. And even though it's worse in every possible way than HOT, the HOT got downtiered while Shturm didn't.

Obj 685.... dev server repair costs 28k iirc, more than leo 2a5, BR 9.7, gunner sight magnification that of rank 2. AMMO OF 8.3 AT 9.7! Turret traverse absolutely abysmal. Couldn't swim, even though it's a swimming tank. On launch repair costs 23k, as expensive as 2A5, while at lower BR, with lower KD, much worse ammo and lower WR and lower performance and worse lineup. 470k RP to spade. Couldn't swim for 3 months. 3rd reduction repair costs, stock repair still around 10k, in SB stock 15k. At 9.0 with ammo that is not even competitive at 8.3 anymore and has APDS bounce modifiers... I don't even bother calculating spaded repair costs anymore cause I played it twice and then threw it in the trash.

BMP-3... reasonable BR on dev and realistic ATGM reload, stupid repair costs AGAIN. On launch still stupid repair costs even if lower slightly, but raised in BR (WHY?!) and reload made useless by being 3x longer. 3 months later repair costs slowly approaching reasonable for a light vehicle that's huge and thus easy to spot and hit, but got hit with yet another big nerf: 20% reduction of it's APDS ammo pen that costs 1200 lion per clip... Right now it's worse than any soviet or NATO IFV that sits at 8.3...

Tunguska was actually the only good thing, but of course the Russian Bias screamers got it nerfed ASAP and then of course Gaijin gave ADATS to the Americans (even though it was used by Canadians lol, while US had other vehicles). Radar was broken within a month, the M upgrade that gave it thermals (half a year later) is suspiciously lacking the M upgrade missile with higher speed and range and agility; not to mention the rest of M upgrade for the launch vehicle itself (engine, radar).

The ONLY thing that they launched at competitive time was Ka-50 (prob cause it's new-tech demonstrator) and low-and-behold it's premium and of course not a tank.

Don't get me started on BS of GER getting much better MiG-19 (or Soviet planes at all considering it's West Germany considering it's got Leopards) and much better Hind for premium than USSR or Gaijin choosing the worst MiG-21 to pit against the broken OPness that was Phantom, that is incredible CAS, while Russia STILL doesn't have jet fighter-bomber AFTER 8 YEARS - while practically the entire US fighter tree is a fighter-bomber tree.

WHERE IS SPRUT-SD, THE ONLY VEHICLE THAT WOULD BE COMPETITIVE at this moment? If Gaijin won't intentionally nerf it to appease Russian Bias! screamers, that is.

And they promised BMD-1 the same time as they promised BMP-1 during same questions/answer stream in RU language, 3 or 4 years ago, and yet still no BMD. Last year they said they're excited to launch Sprut in 2019, now it's 2020 still no Sprut or even any peep about it. None of them even want to talk about a T-90, T-72B or T-80UA cause they know they would make us angry. Supersonic planes have been in game for over a year, still no Su-7B or Su-17 or any soviet jet CAS. Yenisei was passed to devs 5 years ago? No SPAA between 4.7 and 8.0. No high tier Soviet vehicle during an event since IS-7, while GER and US get top tier tanks all the time.

I could go on.

Pretty much this.

Yeah I didnt realize until recently that passed to devs doesnt really much or anything if or when a tank gets added . 

Yeah I was thinking the T-62M would have made a better premium than the T-55am1 .

The L44 should have been in the tech tree and the Leo 2 M48 should have been the premium and it was passed to the devs 2 yrs ago...

You would think there would be more in the Russian tree considering all the tank designs they actually built . 

Im currently grinding top tier Americans and 4 abrams is boring . 

I really hope we see the the 292 this year , I think it would be balanced most likely a glass cannon and there are comparable Western tanks to it . 

medal

I made it to the t-80u a couple of days ago and I have to admit that both, the t-80b and t-80u are actually more fun to play than my 2a5 or the chally 2. I didn't exactly figured out why, but both t-80 tanks are just so cool looking and feel "nippy". The zoom on the t-80u is awsome, it's a sniping machine. And I even bought a gaijin market place skin for my t-80b.. It looks so cool as a babylonian lion :D

So a large factor of performing well in a tank to me is its coolness and how much I like it. I even enjoyed a night battle with the t-80b because night vision and the infrared search light are just awesome looking and actually helped me.

117480634_shot2020_01_1303_14_02.thumb.j1670047136_shot2020_01_1405_03_51.thumb.908122737_shot2020_01_1404_27_57.thumb.j495152053_shot2020_01_1402_18_26.thumb.j

On 20/01/2020 at 22:49, Rainbowprincess said:

I made it to the t-80u a couple of days ago and I have to admit that both, the t-80b and t-80u are actually more fun to play than my 2a5 or the chally 2. I didn't exactly figured out why, but both t-80 tanks are just so cool looking and feel "nippy". The zoom on the t-80u is awsome, it's a sniping machine. And I even bought a gaijin market place skin for my t-80b.. It looks so cool as a babylonian lion :D

So a large factor of performing well in a tank to me is its coolness and how much I like it. I even enjoyed a night battle with the t-80b because night vision and the infrared search light are just awesome looking and actually helped me.

Reveal hidden contents

117480634_shot2020_01_1303_14_02.thumb.j1670047136_shot2020_01_1405_03_51.thumb.908122737_shot2020_01_1404_27_57.thumb.j495152053_shot2020_01_1402_18_26.thumb.j

I'm glad you're enjoying it

A guy named Kamikaze made a few posts on the T-72B obr 1987 and 1989 separately and both were passed for consideration. But I doubt they'll be added anytime soon. just like they said they would add more T-64s, they "said" they would add T-72 before T-90.

I suppose it's just not a perfect world we live in... (If it was we wouldn't have war, so then not war thunder either. I think I'm beginning to look forward to this perfect world :P)

medal

Top Tier Tanks need a gameplay overhaul in General to improve the experience, Not new vehicles. You can add everything you want, the gameplay stays the Same foolish nonsense. No Matter If you Drive a 2a5, 2a6, armata or m1a2. As Long as you have to Cap and sit in chalk circles on Frozen pass while Helicopter Hover 10km away with Auto Guides missles from the get Go, nothing will Change.

You can also add the a-10 warhog, it wouldn't Matter with such small Battlefields and Spaa around

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, GoddePro said:

A guy named Kamikaze made a few posts on the T-72B obr 1987 and 1989 separately and both were passed for consideration.

If you look at the moderated suggestion threads for Soviet stuff, it takes 2-3 years on average for Soviet tanks to go from "passed to devs" to "launched" status.

7 hours ago, Rainbowprincess said:

Top Tier Tanks need a gameplay overhaul in General to improve the experience, Not new vehicles. You can add everything you want, the gameplay stays the Same foolish nonsense. No Matter If you Drive a 2a5, 2a6, armata or m1a2. As Long as you have to Cap and sit in chalk circles on Frozen pass while Helicopter Hover 10km away with Auto Guides missles from the get Go, nothing will Change.

Helicopters hovering away are not the biggest problem. Yes, they ARE a problem, especially when they first-spawn with ATGMs (especially BS with lower tiers that don't have missile SPAA or even SPAA with enough range... double problem is because the ONLY SPAA with enough range who also has proximity shells to top it off, is also the nation that is the most problematic with helicopter spam), but the biggest issue with tank battles is wrong meta and horrific map design. According to Pentagon and CIA reports Soviets would've been an equal opponent, if not victorious, if there had been war in Europe - while OTOH in WT they are getting clubbed; according to reports Soviet tanks were equal or superior to NATO's; but in this game all the variables that rule IRL are removed and you have fast gokart meta as the rule, so you have idiocy like armored cars clubbing everything from WW2 vehicles along entire tree up to latest tanks, while racing around battlefield at 115kmh while RELOADING at that speed (which IRL they could only do when completely stopped and crew getting out to do it manually).

But of couse, only a soviet IFV get's hit by a "historikal" ATGM reload nerf cause "balance". And before that hit with BR nerf and repair cost nerf. And after that hit with 20% ammo pen nerf (with ammo still costing 1200 lions per battle).

Further problems are also only specific nations having effective CAS or just specific nations having jets with ATGMs while nations who invested most into guided missiles in the 60's and 70's (USSR) having not one such plane (in fact, USSR has not one actual jet CAS plane in game - Il-28Sh was actually a modified version of a frontline BOMBER); then game modes that haven't changed for 6 or 7 years or got any new modes; Gaijin's insistence on grasping on random battles instead the much better and involving EC mode (imagine tank EC with instant RP and lion reward upon leaving... holy crap, that would be awesome), RB World War mode having elements the RB community hates, top tier maps getting increasingly smaller and littered with choke points and design that gives even more reward and advantage to gokarts while also making swimming ability pointless (or removing advantages of swimming ability - like deleting the sheltering rocks on that tiny island on Jungle map), unbalanced distribution of game-breaking elements like thermals (which honestly shouldn't have been included in game in the first place) and so on and so on.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rainbowprincess said:

Rainbow, out of curiosity in regards to your words that I have as my signature, now that BMP-2 had that massive 20% pen nerf, would you still write the same words or would you have changed your wording, even slightly? In other words, what is your view of BMP-2 now after the nerf, still the same?

10 hours ago, jackTIGR said:

Rainbow, out of curiosity in regards to your words that I have as my signature, now that BMP-2 had that massive 20% pen nerf, would you still write the same words or would you have changed your wording, even slightly? In other words, what is your view of BMP-2 now after the nerf, still the same?

I haven't played it since the nerf, so I too am curious how much it has been affected

medal

13 hours ago, jackTIGR said:

I haven't played it since the nerf. But just by assumption I don't think too much will change. I mean bmp-2 is mostly there to fight the italian go karts which it can still do without problems with the current values. All other tanks you usually fought and fight from the flank anyway with the 30mm. There is currently no tank in mind which could give me more trouble with the new pen values which before that nerf was unproblematic

On 02/02/2020 at 22:06, Rainbowprincess said:

I haven't played it since the nerf. But just by assumption I don't think too much will change. I mean bmp-2 is mostly there to fight the italian go karts which it can still do without problems with the current values. All other tanks you usually fought and fight from the flank anyway with the 30mm. There is currently no tank in mind which could give me more trouble with the new pen values which before that nerf was unproblematic

side shots might hurt a bit more...

medal