Submarine6

T-84 oplot for T-80's continue???

guys can I ask you for something

can somebody carry this to suggestions. I dont see any suggestion for t-84. And I cant make good suggestions. PLS. Somebody help me

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

Image result for T-80BVM

There is always the option for a T-80BVM which mounts the Relikt ERA from the T-90M. Logically this would be the next step for ERA with the T-84 and later T-84 Oplot M coming after that.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Oplot in soviet tree wont happen, if you though that mixing Taiwan and PRC is bad, this would cause an outrage. Its own design of Ukraine, its different than manufacturing soviet designs in Kharkov.

Another thing is, that Oplot is too modern for WT right now, its ERA is consider very effective againts modern russian APFSDS. In current state nothing would be able to destroy it, consider that most of maps are corridors with no chance to flank.

I would love to see czechoslovak/czech MBTs in the game as czech myself. But it must be atleast T72M2, M1 is identical to the soviet T72, M2 has upgraded upper front plate and has added ceramic in its turret composition.

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, BlazeFlame24 said:

Oplot in soviet tree wont happen, if you though that mixing Taiwan and PRC is bad, this would cause an outrage. Its own design of Ukraine, its different than manufacturing soviet designs in Kharkov.

Another thing is, that Oplot is too modern for WT right now, its ERA is consider very effective againts modern russian APFSDS. In current state nothing would be able to destroy it, consider that most of maps are corridors with no chance to flank.

I would love to see czechoslovak/czech MBTs in the game as czech myself. But it must be atleast T72M2, M1 is identical to the soviet T72, M2 has upgraded upper front plate and has added ceramic in its turret composition.

Did you know that Ukraine was a Soviet Republic?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

21 minutes ago, Alan_Tovarishch said:
6 hours ago, BlazeFlame24 said:

FAKE NEWS!!!

• Haha 2
medal medal medal medal

13 hours ago, AnimeThighs said:

There is always the option for a T-80BVM which mounts the Relikt ERA from the T-90M. Logically this would be the next step for ERA with the T-84 and later T-84 Oplot M coming after that.

There is also a stop-gap between our T-80U and T-80BVM: T-80UA and T-80UE-1 (which were T-80U and T-80BV modernised in early 2000's. It's more realistic expectation than T-80BVM for right now I think. I can namely imagine all the screaming and flaming on forums if Russians got Relikt-equipped tanks from late 2010's.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

The TT we have in WT is named as USSR which includes Ukraine as well other Soviet Republics. And + in Soviet Era Ukraine was carrying great part of Soviet Industry, so Ukraine can still produce some Military Assets based on Soviet Machinery. So there is nothing stoping Gaijin to add T84 into USSR Ground Tree :dntknw:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, CneuHa3_TUR said:

The TT we have in WT is named as USSR which includes Ukraine as well other Soviet Republics. And + in Soviet Era Ukraine was carrying great part of Soviet Industry, so Ukraine can still produce some Military Assets based on Soviet Machinery. So there is nothing stoping Gaijin to add T84 into USSR Ground Tree :dntknw:

Besides the fact that we're getting and we've gotten Russian stuff (from post-USSR Russia) then we can also get Ukranian stuff in the same tree for the same reason.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jackTIGR said:

Besides the fact that we're getting and we've gotten Russian stuff

What stuff is from after brakeup of SU? Only thing I can think of is Mi-28N and maybe Mi-35M. Ka-50 is borderline case since its designed and some protos were build during soviet times while other were finished after soviet union fell apart.

medal medal medal medal

17 hours ago, Alan_Tovarishch said:

Thing is, Oplot and its ERA is post-soviet union design. Iam not saying, that Ukraine wasnt part of Soviet Union. This situation is another reason why to have something like European tech tree for things like Oplot, Twardy or T72M4CZ. All of them have nothing to do with Warsaw Pact of Soviet Union.

Edited by BlazeFlame24
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 28/01/2020 at 19:25, BlazeFlame24 said:

Thing is, Oplot and its ERA is post-soviet union design. Iam not saying, that Ukraine wasnt part of Soviet Union. This situation is another reason why to have something like European tech tree for things like Oplot, Twardy or T72M4CZ. All of them have nothing to do with Warsaw Pact of Soviet Union.

the only problem is that you have to run off unique vehicles. Maybe squeeze in the T-34 and 64, but you can only do the upgrades made in Kharkov 

I would love to see something like this, it would almost feel like an alternate reality tree to the current soviet top tier, if things had gone differently.

I personally think adding an Eastern European tree alongside Russia would be great. But there are really only 3 contenders for the tree, and they all had limited domestic production (aside from Ukraine, but all that stuff is in soviet tree ATM), which will complicate the tree significantly.

The fact is that we have two options, increase soviet tree to 7 lines, and add in all the special tanks and planes. Or add a new tree with 50% import vehicles until 1990s tech

• Upvote 1
medal

On 28/01/2020 at 09:20, Zoky said:

What stuff is from after brakeup of SU? Only thing I can think of is Mi-28N and maybe Mi-35M. Ka-50 is borderline case since its designed and some protos were build during soviet times while other were finished after soviet union fell apart.

Plus the ones you named also BMP-3 Sodema from 2017, whatever T-90 or T-80 we will get, Sprut SD which Gaijin also claimed last year we will get...

Fact is, unless Gaijin has openly given up on RED top tier they will have to start giving us tanks from capitalist Russia. Yeah, I don't think we will ever have truly competitive vehicles (hell, even mods are admitting it that USSR is kept 10 years behind NATO), but even to keep up pretenses of giving a sheet about Russia Gaijin will have to delve into 90's and 2000's.

On 31/01/2020 at 09:33, jackTIGR said:

Plus the ones you named also BMP-3 Sodema from 2017, whatever T-90 or T-80 we will get, Sprut SD which Gaijin also claimed last year we will get...

Fact is, unless Gaijin has openly given up on RED top tier they will have to start giving us tanks from capitalist Russia. Yeah, I don't think we will ever have truly competitive vehicles (hell, even mods are admitting it that USSR is kept 10 years behind NATO), but even to keep up pretenses of giving a sheet about Russia Gaijin will have to delve into 90's and 2000's.

gaijin really needs some fresh blood to pitch in to help fix up the game

• Upvote 1
medal

Ukrainian tank in USSR's or Russian's tree ?? How about no??

I see that people have no idea about the political situation. This is even worse than a South Korean tank in a Japanese tree.

"

In 2015 the Verkhovna Rada passed a law banning communist and Nazist symbols. Earlier, in 2012, the city of Lviv in Western Ukraine banned the public display of Communist symbols.

On 17 December 2015, all communist parties were officially banned in Ukraine. Singing or playing the former anthem of the Soviet Union or any other former anthems of the Soviet Republics is punishable with a sentence of up to five years in prison.

"

Ukraine bans USSR.jpg

Edited by Andrew___01
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Andrew___01 said:

I see that people have no idea about the political situation. This is even worse than a South Korean tank in a Japanese tree.

"

In 2015 the Verkhovna Rada passed a law banning communist and Nazist symbols. Earlier, in 2012, the city of Lviv in Western Ukraine banned the public display of Communist symbols.

On 17 December 2015, all communist parties were officially banned in Ukraine. Singing or playing the former anthem of the Soviet Union or any other former anthems of the Soviet Republics is punishable with a sentence of up to five years in prison.

"

Ukraine bans USSR.jpg

Given you have Taiwanese vehicles in the Chinese tech tree, I don't think politics matters when it comes to minors being shoved into more major tech trees.  Plus, we have too many tech trees as is, so I mean, realistically the question comes down to three choices, and additional tech tree which like china is totally clones from other tech trees until you reach high tiers, (in Ukarine's case, until Era 5 or 6), do you want it implemented into an existing major (which the USSR / Russian one is the best fitting), or would you prefer it not be implemented at all?

medal medal medal medal

23 hours ago, Andrew___01 said:

Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union, whether they like it or not, it's a total different matter.

We have a Soviet Tree in game, Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union: it only makes sense the vehicles will be introduced there. Other nations like the US even have tanks like the Merkava which had some of its hardware developted over there instead of Israel. Even if Ukraine and Poland "developted" their own vehicles, it's pretty much upgrades of T-80s and T-72s, which were and will always be Soviet Designs.

You guys bringing politics into this, pretending that political matters ever mattered when it came to the introduction of vehicles, are simply (and inadvertly) exercising your Russophobia here. GET OVER IT.

Edited by Despeao
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
medal

On 12/03/2020 at 01:43, Andrew___01 said:

Ok how about removing all DDR vehicles from the German techtree? Also theoretically the T64 is a ukrainian tank. 

medal medal

16 hours ago, Despeao said:

You guys bringing politics into this, pretending that political matters ever mattered when it came to the introduction of vehicles, are simply (and inadvertly) exercising your Russophobia here. GET OVER IT.

what Russophobia ??? 

From what I know, right now Ukraine is much closer to NATO than to Russia. And Ukariane and NATO are friends.. there is even possibility that Ukraine will join NATO in the future..

All I'm saying is that it will be logical to have modern Ukrainian vehicles in NATO tree.. that's it... no Russophobia ..

Edited by Andrew___01

52 minutes ago, Andrew___01 said:

what Russophobia ??? 

From what I know, right now Ukraine is much closer to NATO than to Russia. And Ukariane and NATO are friends.. there is even possibility that Ukraine will join NATO in the future..

All I'm saying is that it will be logical to have modern Ukrainian vehicles in NATO tree.. that's it... no Russophobia ..

You've only got a couple of vehicles, which are ultimately closer to russian designs, are based on a soviet-era platform, and are only at top tier, in a country that was formerly part of the USSR.  

Maybe if we had a pan-eastern europe faction that included poland, hungary, yugoslavia, romania, etc.  But that would be too similar to the chinese tech tree situation for me, where we'd see several tiers of nothing but copy-paste.  

honestly, I think it would be best to either put them as follow-ups to the T-80U in the USSR tech tree with the current factions, or it not be implemented at all.  

Personally, I'd be happier if we were to merge the present factions into 3 factions  (Allies / Axis / Comintern)  and filling out the trees by what would be balanced by gameplay by any countries that make sense to shove in them insofar would be balanced by numbers.  But please, no new copy-paste nations.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

On 12/03/2020 at 01:43, Andrew___01 said:

Ukraine also celebrates Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) with a holiday and threatens jail time for anyone, even intellectuals, who dare to publicly question it or the rightness of it's work. Realistically many journalists and others who have gone against it have winded up dead. Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia are some of it's proudest moments. They also betrayed Jewish people to Nazis or killed them themselves. So I really have no idea what you're trying to achieve by copy-pasting the exact same thing on two or more threads. Isn't one enough?

4 hours ago, Evaris said:

Maybe if we had a pan-eastern europe faction that included poland, hungary, yugoslavia, romania, etc.  But that would be too similar to the chinese tech tree situation for me, where we'd see several tiers of nothing but copy-paste. 

Honestly, Gaijin should expand USSR to include all communist and post-communist countries in one tree cause, let's be honest, they will never create separate trees for other communist countries (Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, etc.) that some hope they will.

Edited by jackTIGR

On 13/03/2020 at 22:37, jackTIGR said:

Honestly, Gaijin should expand USSR to include all communist and post-communist countries in one tree cause, let's be honest, they will never create separate trees for other communist countries (Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, etc.) that some hope they will.

they will, because they are greedy. Standalone trees and joint trees provide much better monetization than other solutions and than the problem of heavily mixing axis with allies in the same rank does not exists, that would happen in merging these nations with for example the USSR

For example Czechslovakia,Polland and Hungary has a great chance at forming a joint tree. The only joint tech tree that can field full ground,aircraft,naval,helicopter tech trees and also has submarines, thus covering all needed vehicle types with a good or great number of vehicles

Edited by Jacky95

On 13/03/2020 at 18:37, jackTIGR said:

They also betrayed Jewish people to Nazis or killed them themselves. So I really have no idea what you're trying to achieve by copy-pasting the exact same thing on two or more threads. Isn't one enough?

TBH there were nazi collaborators in pretty much every country they invaded. An occupation cannot last long without collaborators.

On 13/03/2020 at 18:37, jackTIGR said:

In any case make a separate "Eastern European Axis Allies - Warsaw Pact - New NATO friends" tree but i doubt about is viability. So far Gj has had a strictly nation-based criteria for shaping tech trees.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

23 hours ago, Jacky95 said:

they will, because they are greedy. Standalone trees and joint trees provide much better monetization than other solutions and than the problem of heavily mixing axis with allies in the same rank does not exists, that would happen in merging these nations with for example the USSR

For example Czechslovakia,Polland and Hungary has a great chance at forming a joint tree. The only joint tech tree that can field full ground,aircraft,naval,helicopter tech trees and also has submarines, thus covering all needed vehicle types with a good or great number of vehicles

They have no desire or interest in making more communist trees, that is the issue. They don't bring in as much money as NATO/Western trees because they don't have as many fanboys with money (or with rich parents) that will throw money into them. Just look at increasingly overpowered Western trees: Italy, Sweden, etc. Nations that are actually a non-factor militarily in real life, nobody takes them seriously, except for fanboys, and yet in this game they are vastly overperforming. Italian memecars are an actual meme IRL cause they are jokes, but here they are a meme cause they're so overpowered for their BRs.

They only introduced China because of new legislation in China itself, so had to quickly save the assets, and because they wanted to milk Chinese players. And then they treat them the same, or even worse, than USSR tree:

- no SPAA tree after 2 patches

- no competitive top tier tanks

- truly ridiculous repair costs (most of China tree is copy-paste, go and compare the repair costs in original trees - Chinese M48 for example costs TWICE AS MUCH to repair as the German M48 which is even tiered at a lower BR, 12k stock repair bill for MiG-9, Type 59 and 69 stock repair 6k, etc. etc.)

Edited by jackTIGR

On 13/03/2020 at 23:37, jackTIGR said:

Ukraine also celebrates Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) with a holiday and threatens jail time for anyone, even intellectuals, who dare to publicly question it or the rightness of it's work. Realistically many journalists and others who have gone against it have winded up dead. Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia are some of it's proudest moments. They also betrayed Jewish people to Nazis or killed them themselves. So I really have no idea what you're trying to achieve by copy-pasting the exact same thing on two or more threads. Isn't one enough?

and u still ignore my question... why would modern Ukrainian vehicles be in Russian three, when Ukrainians don't like Russia...  

Ukrainian president even asked for help Trump.. OMG. a very famous story ... I'm sure everybody knows it.. Ukraine now  has USA's weapon LOL...

Modern Ukraine is an ally of NATO 

Ukraine Rissia Screenshot_1.jpg

Edited by Andrew___01