Sign in to follow this  
YorkshireFlyBoy

Looking for a friendly bunch

Hello I am a long time WOT player who has recently started playing WT and I have to say even though I'm still getting to grips with he game i'm really enjoying it.

Anyway I am looking for a group that's friendly ,possibly a little mad and can take a joke.

I am from the UK and as i'm 38 I really don't want to join a group that's full of incessant whining preteens/teenagers or raging snowflake millennials so finding a group of well rounded adults would be nice.

Also it would be good to join a group that has Team-speak , Discord is fine but i'm always having issues with he bloody thing.

I play on PC.

P.S. I'm not looking to join some elitist group just a chilled out one.

Edited by Biketank

Hello Biketank, Please consider joining the Angels of Death. We are a mature english speaking clan (so no little kids yelling on the mic). The majority of us play realistic ground and air battles. We are a relaxed international english speaking clan and there should always be someone online in our teamspeak server that you can play with.

I see that you are new to the game and we accept new players, however it looks like you are currently level 6 a the time of me looking at your profile and we would like you to be level 8 in game before we would accept you. Your in game level is the number to the left of your name at the top of the hanger to the left of the battle button.

1085091758_AOD!.png.33b3048ed6a1e5d7656b

ABOUT THE ANGELS OF DEATH

The Angels of Death is a large gaming organization found in 1999 and now has over 3000 active members among all the different game divisions within the clan. The war thunder division of AOD alone has 300+ members. Here your relationships and investments in the community continue beyond a single game and your legacy can last for years.

WAR THUNDER DIVISION OF AOD

• We have 300+ members from all around the globe so there should always be someone to play with.
  • Looking to make new friends? We are all friendly, mature and always looking for new members who just want others to play with and have a good time without any BS or drama.
  • New to the game? We have many experienced players including level 100's who can help you out.
  • We cover all aspects of the game; planes, tanks and ships
  • Feeling competitive? We do squadron battles (not required to play) and can help teach you the ropes if you have not played squad battles before. We have multiple top 100, 50 and top 20 trophies.

REQUIREMENTS

• Age 16 or older
  • Understand and speak English well
  • Microphone to use TeamSpeak while playing
  • Level 8 or higher in game
  • Mature and active

HOW TO APPLY

Step 1 - Visit www.clanAOD.net

Step 2 - Click apply button to make your profile (or click here)

Step 3 - After you made your AOD profile, click the apply button and submit an application to the war thunder division (or click here)

Edited by BrettG
medal medal

WolfPack - High Command Communiqué

Attention: @Pilot looking for squadron

WolfPack War Thunder command is looking for players to join our existing male and female player base in War Thunder

See our recruitment video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tsHV5iqey8

Our website: http://www.WolfPack.net.au/

Our member base number: 275 players.

Our in game tag: WFPK1

Requirements:

* Speak basic English
* Minimum age 18 or older
* Teamspeak voice communications (see tutorial link down bottom)

Note:

We do not just play War Thunder - we also have gaming divisions for World of Tanks : Asia, Word of Tanks : EU , Battlefield, Insurgency.

How to start?

Follow the tutorial on how to install teamspeak and wait in the lobby until someone contacts you

http://wolfpack.net.au/Tutorials/TeamSpeak/

END COMMUNIQUÉ

Hi @Biketank I think you match the kind of player that we are looking for - 

=VOLTS= Is seeking all players that are 18+, that are looking to join 1 of the top active squadrons, we play all game modes, but mostly Ground and Air RB. We are shifting our focus here to a competitive roll to establish TOP 50 or higher. All levels and BR'S are welcome as long as you are active you will progress very quickly. 

2kAUIefV5QubgRztWPiLIcoNUCDskkXNAGWnEaee

Come and join our friendly and active discord community at: https://discord.gg/Fc6PDCu come in and ask about us anything, we will be with you within minutes

medal medal

Hey BT, our [IIAC] squad's top players are right at your level. We are casual good time gamers. Not a large crew. Just a fun one. You are most welcome to join.

iiac-banner.png

medal

usa_7th_cavalry_1a15df4dfa0678a6c138228d6edb37cc.png

Top100 Squadron Complete Khaos [KHAOS] is recruiting! We are looking for skilled and active players who wish to play competitively and/or casually. The only requirement is to be active and have at least level 30 and rank V ground or air. We are using Discord for communication.

You can contact me ingame - Deemah

Or join our Discord - https://discord.gg/jGJCv4

medal

Sign in to follow this