Hello!

I have been playing the game a lot and i have something unlocked for every nation's tech tree. I have started focusing on the germans. I have reached 5.3. i am currently thinking of buying a premium tank for that tree. Which one would you recommend? (I am not rich so lets set the max price to 2500GE). Will a 4.7 premium do well on such an up tier? 

• Upvote 1

What's your favourite nation at the moment? And do you prefer a particular class of tank? Like heavy, light, etc? 

Edit: I was talking to someone as I wrote this and didn't notice you said what nation you liked. Sorry. 

Edited by tbhoop
  • Confused 1

The only German premium you can get as high as BR 4.7 + within your 2,500 GE budget is the KV I C 756 (r). Have not played it much myself yet, have seen mixed opinions. I would instead suggest looking at BR 4.0 and getting the trophy Churchill or the trophy T-34, both are fun tanks with better armour than their normal German counterparts at that level.

Edited by qpranger
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I've only played a few matches with the KV I C, but I can tell it is a fun tank despite some weakspots that are easy targets for those who know about them. I actually got surprised how many shots I was able to bounce with it. Not sure if it would do that well in a 5.3 lineup, as both the armor and the cannon would start to feel obsolete, especially if you get into a full uptier battle. There might be more experienced players who would disagree though.

As qpranger said, both the trophy Churchill and T-34 are excellent buys at 4.0.

If the premium absolutely has to be in the 5.3 lineup, it looks like the Brummbär or Panzer IV/70(A) are the ones that would fit that lineup the best. The Panzer IV/70(A) is probably the easier one to play as it has the Panther's excellent high velocity 75mm cannon, but it is rather tall and the armor sucks compared to the tech tree Panzer IV/70(V). Both are over your budget, but perhaps there will be discounts during christmas?

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

KV I C, Pz Churchill or Pz Bfw IV are good choices for your budget, plus they are tier 3 so they can take part in most events etc.

Or the T-34 in tier 2 is a good choice too, but its tier 2, dunno if you mind that.

• Upvote 1

There is a very rare discount which is -75% that comes around sometimes as award from chests for a vehicle. By any chance if you get it for Ru 251 (which makes Ru 1870 G.E.), it would be the best for you.

medal

1 minute ago, DemonCorps said:

By any chance if you get it for Ru 251

Can it go up to those tier vehicles? I thought it only happened for the first 3 ranks.

Edited by tbhoop

13 hours ago, tbhoop said:

Can it go up to those tier vehicles? I thought it only happened for the first 3 ranks.

Really? In that case stick to other's idea.

Important thing to know is if you use captured and well armored vehicles (t-34, kv or churchs), they will not going to see german guns. Rather, they will be seeing allied guns which will give them some hard time.

medal

I cannot recommend the Pz Bfw IV, because of the slow turret turning rate!

The t34 in the german tree is a really good tank! Makes a lot of fun!

Keep an eye on Marketplace... i bought the Tiger I H premium there for 13,- GJN actually its @100,- GJN maybe it you can get it someday for a better price....

The other german premiums i like are all higher than 5.7 ...  and above 7.3 game is broken (in my opinion) so that it makes no sense (in my opinion) to buy above 7.3

medal medal medal medal