Stona

Update 20.11.2019 (1.93.1.16)

Maintenance%20(6).jpg

• M1A2 Abrams — Personal camouflage "Allied Spirit VIII" has been added along with the possibility of purchasing it with Golden Eagles. Scaling, rotation and camouflage condition have been disabled for this camouflage.
  • Me 163, Ki-200 — A bug causing incorrect aircraft behaviour in the hangar, where its position could be erratic (floating, etc), has been fixed.
  • Nb.Fz. — The display of an incorrect horizontal guidance speed for the 37 mm cannon has been fixed.
  • GAZ-AAA (4M) — The capacity of the ammunition modules has been adjusted. The overall ammunition size has not been changed.
  • In rank 5 and above in “Enduring Confrontation” missions, the AI aircraft protecting airfields have been replaced with the following jet fighters:
    • France: M.D.450B;
    • Britain: Attacker FB 1;
    • Italy: Vampire FB 52A;
    • Japan: R2Y2 Kai;
    • Germany: Me 262 A-1a;
    • USSR: La-15;
    • USA: F-80C-10.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There were lots of great game improvements in the last big update, but especially awesome to see the addition of jets covering the airfields in EC in this one. Lots of us have been waiting for this so cheers guys! Will definitely help in top tier EC :)

• Upvote 1
medal medal

1 hour ago, Stona said:

M1A2 Abrams — Personal camouflage "Allied Spirit VIII" has been added along with the possibility of purchasing it with Golden Eagles. Scaling, rotation and camouflage condition have been disabled for this camouflage.

This is very specific, care to elaborate on this?

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

8 minutes ago, Cpt_Jack_Irons said:

What do you mean? Something is not clear in this line?

9 minutes ago, Cpt_Jack_Irons said:

A skin got added for the tank and it can't be scaled, rotated or moved, I'm assuming because it'd mess up how it's meant to look (e.g. coz of specifically placed decals or details)

medal medal

18 minutes ago, TinyTinkerTank said:

It sounds like a very special skin. A picture would be nice. I don't own that tank and can't preview the camouflage.

You can check any camo in game. Simply click on vehicle, select "preview" and you will have an option to change camo :)

(I hope you can do it and it's not only a special option for me ;) )

40 minutes ago, Stona said:

You can check any camo in game. Simply click on vehicle, select "preview" and you will have an option to change camo :)

I don't seem to have that option:

20191120125059_1_1920x1080.thumb.jpg.7cb

This is the "Preview" screen for me and there doesn't seem to be anything about the camo.

I can go into a "Customization" mode where I can select and preview a different camo even if I don't own it but this only works on vehicles that I own.

medal medal medal

Custom games on Xbox... our community do not appear to be able to create custom games that the rest of our team are able to join???

I can create a custom match no problem on my Xbox... The problem is - no one else in my team can actually find it in the lobby?

Hope you guys can look into it?

medal medal medal

1 hour ago, TinyTinkerTank said:

It sounds like a very special skin. A picture would be nice. I don't own that tank and can't preview the camouflage.

@Stona basically this is what i meant with my comment, i just found it weird

medal medal medal medal

I actually am pretty sure we can't preview camouflage from a vehicle we don't own (unless this very recently changed), so if someone could post a picture of the tank with its new skin it would be appreciated! 

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Cpt_Jack_Irons said:

Operation Allied Spirit (insert number I -VIII) is a NATO International training exercise that takes place in Germany (7th Army training command) approximately once a year(Hosted by the US) with unusually 10-15 member Nations to test communications (combined arms between them basically) and can involve over 4K plus troops and vehicles. The skin is the camouflage that all the vehicles (all of them) are painted in for the duration of the OP that are not serving as OPFOR targets(MILES equipment is used). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the question was geared towards if that single camo skin was added to represent an event or celebration post like has been done before.  You know the same event where we can earn the skin by completing tasks.  Nice addition too!

So,will other single skins be picked and added individually outside since there was no .93 box?  I always love seeing these! My GE's are ready! 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, Stona said:

In rank 5 and above in “Enduring Confrontation” missions, the AI aircraft protecting airfields have been replaced with the following jet fighters:

• France: M.D.450B;
  • Britain: Attacker FB 1;
  • Italy: Vampire FB 52A;
  • Japan: R2Y2 Kai;
  • Germany: Me 262 A-1a;
  • USSR: La-15;
  • USA: F-80C-10

Great change

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Stona said:

Must be a special option for you then

Also, image file size is 666kb

SmartSelect_20191120-152538_Remote Desktop.jpg

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

you can check the skin only, if you researched the tank.
if it is a red tank, or a tank that you are researching, you cant change the skin in preview, cause there is no skin change button :)

shot 2019.11.20 16.00.39.jpg

Edited by kangoo1963e
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

mQBmtHw.jpg

Here is the camo (lets pretend it's in Europe and during winter ;) )

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3